What's new

Scott Morrison Concedes Defeat in Australian Election

Again, read the article, they are calling for an independent investigation IN WUHAN......

Did they ask for anywhere else to be probed? Show me if you got them.

If not, then they are asking for a CHINA ONLY Probe. How hard is it to understand?? Dude, I thought Chinese were supposed to be smart
Show me they will not ask other places to be probe beside China in future?

I think you missed the point. They didn't suggest other places can't be probe. But it's US and Australia want only China to be question and probe.

EU and UK can ask for Wuhan to be probe. Does that mean they would not ask for other places outside China not to be probe?

The one who need OMG is me on you. :enjoy:

Mate sometimes it is good to accept your mistake. You were developing Covid in Wuhan and many research papers proved that. Countries lose people in millions and now Covid has come back home to serve you. Buddhism must have taught you to repent and ask him to forgive your sins.

Show me they will not ask other places to be probe beside China in future?
What future. You are asking the stuff that happened in the past, COVID does not happened just last week and this "probe" is not being asked just last month, it was asked 2 years ago.

Show me there are going to be another pandemic in the future? Then I will show you whether or not they will ask if any other place to be probe...By the same token, SHOW ME AUSTRALIA WILL NOT ASK OTHER PLACE TO BE PROBE BESIDE CHINA IN FUTURE??

dude, you are now going into a non-coherent mode, do you even know what you are saying??

Again, read the article, they are calling for an independent investigation IN WUHAN......

Did they ask for anywhere else to be probed? Show me if you got them.

If not, then they are asking for a CHINA ONLY Probe. How hard is it to understand?? Dude, I thought Chinese were supposed to be smart
Show me they will not ask other places to be probe beside China in future
What future. You are asking the stuff that happened in the past, COVID does not happened just last week and this "probe" is not being asked just last month, it was asked 2 years ago.

Show me there are going to be another pandemic in the future? Then I will show you whether or not they will ask if any other place to be probe...By the same token, SHOW ME AUSTRALIA WILL NOT ASK OTHER PLACE TO BE PROBE BESIDE CHINA IN FUTURE??

dude, you are now going into a non-coherent mode, do you even know what you are saying??
It not just about what to start or when. It's about the real source of covid. Why fort detrick is so secretive? If need to, WHO and members can ask for probe on fort detrick but I guess it will never happened.

Btw, Wuhan has opened for WHO investigation once and checked. How many times these clown want it to be re inspect? 999times? :lol:

While the fort detrick is not even opened for WHO probe once.

u guys are arguing over whether the new guy is pro China, well, scomo certainly thinks he is. lol
I think it'll put a floor on Sino-oz relations.
But China will only remove the sanctions based on concrete actions from oz which I doubt will happen as the decisions are made in usa.

Show me they will not ask other places to be probe beside China in future

It not just about what to start or when. It's about the real source of covid. Why fort detrick is so secretive? If need to, WHO and members can ask for probe on fort detrick but I guess it will never happened.

Btw, Wuhan has opened for WHO investigation once and checked. How many times these clown want it to be re inspect? 999times? :lol:

While the fort detrick is not even opened for WHO probe once.
Dude, that was another issue

You can go petition to WHO to look at Fort Detrick all you want, I have no problem on that, you seems to have problem people want to look at Wuhan.

Dude, that was another issue

You can go petition to WHO to look at Fort Detrick all you want, I have no problem on that, you seems to have problem people want to look at Wuhan.
Not when they want second time. I already mention, how many you want to re inspect? 999 times? Sure, it can be re inspect. On condition of fort detrick to probe. But I guess the thief got things to hide. :enjoy:

Not when they want second time. I already mention, how many you want to re inspect? 999 times? Sure, it can be re inspect. On condition of fort detrick to probe. But I guess the thief got things to hide. :enjoy:
Again, i have no problem you want to look at fort detrick, you have problem people want to look into Wuhan.

Again, i have no problem you want to look at fort detrick, you have problem people want to look into Wuhan.
Sorry, you don't represent US. They are refusing any probe on fort detrick. Convince the american to open fort detrick before u come and talk about Wuhan.

Sorry, you don't represent US. They are refusing any probe on fort detrick. Convince the american to open fort detrick before u come and talk about Wuhan.
And you represent China??

As I said one last time, i have no problem you want to look at fort detrick, you have problem people want to look into Wuhan.

And you represent China??

As I said one last time, i have no problem you want to look at fort detrick, you have problem people want to look into Wuhan.
I speak the word of China. China foreign affairs spokesman has repeatedly call for fort detrick to be probe but US refused anything. Its the US got something to hide. :enjoy:

We have open once, you can't expect us to be inspect 999 times while you give nothing in return, right?

I voted for Labor

I am lucky (I guess).
I always vote Green for my conscience, knowing that it will make absolutely ZERO difference and they have no chance of winning.

I agree that this COVID investigation is nothing but an old fashioned gangster extortion attempt by the West. They will not be happy until they get the result they want.

Every australian is naturally pro u.s.
No, its not that simple

USA and Australia relations go back WW2

Where USA defended Australia from Japanese after UK failed to do so

ANZUS

Australia was pro USA through cold war until the end of 1980s

With threat of communism no longer there several left wing politicians in Australia wished to distance themselves from USA
To the point NSA was keeping tabs on them

In the last decade pro-Chinese Australian PM Rudd wanted to counter USA influence in Australia by improving ties with China

He went as far as quitting QUAD to appease the Chinese

He realized the hard way like Nehru, never appease the Chinese

Rudd's risky fear of Beijing 'bastards'
On 9 September 2008 Rudd delivered a sanitised version of his views to the RSL's national congress. A few days earlier, he gave a more candid exposition during a non-attributable briefing for senior News Ltd journalists. 'I don't trust the bastards,' he said, referring to the Chinese leadership.

His successors continued to improve ties with China until Covid, here the true vermin nature of CCP towards Australia was exposed

Before Covid became global, Chinese companies in Australia on behalf of CCP cleaned out all medical supplies and sent them home to China

Chinese-backed company's mission to source Australian medical supplies

As the coronavirus took hold in Wuhan earlier this year, staff from the Chinese government-backed global property giant Greenland Group were instructed to put their normal work on hold and source bulk supplies of essential medical items to ship back to China.

A whistleblower from the company has told the Herald it was a worldwide Greenland effort - and the Sydney office was no different, sourcing bulk supplies of surgical masks, thermometers, antibacterial wipes, hand sanitisers, gloves and Panadol for shipping.

This left Australia completely empty with no supplies to deal with Covid once the disease spread globally

Further there Chinese cyberattacks on Australia for supporting a resolution for Covid investigation

How Hackers Hammered Australia After China Ties Turned Sour

Australia is back square one where it has no option to side with USA. USA has this "told you so" moment

It has gone one step ahead and even invite UK back the region with AUKUS

LOL.......

Albo is more anti-China if not the same. ScoMo lost because he pissed off the woke and feminist crowd. The seat the Coalition lost not to Labor, but Teal independence. Albo's Labor also only available to form minority government with independent winning 11 seats. And those independent care nothing about China.

Not everything is revolving about China you know? So please shut up on issue you do not understand,.
Really ?

Then why China's president Xi picture is on the campaign posters ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom