What's new

Scott Morrison Concedes Defeat in Australian Election

North Shore have a very small Chinese Population, it stretched all the way from Roseville all the way toward Hunter Region. Do you mean North Sydney??

Yeah, sorry, from Sydney to Hornsby area. I guess the proper term would be Northern suburbs.

Joining AUKUS and blaming China on covid on behalf of US is not about antagonizing China but Australia first? You are deluding yourself.

Australia has a huge agriculture export that included beef. Who is gonna take that demand? India? ๐Ÿ˜‚
How is joining AUKUS antagonize China? So Australia joining a defence pact in order to make sub have to go thru China first?

Australia ask for an independent investigation on COVID in China, this is not the same as blaming Chinese for COVID, that is wanted by most of the world. I mean unless you have something to hide, it have nothing to do with that.

Jesus, I have met brain dead people, but you sir, take the cake,

How is joining AUKUS antagonize China? So Australia joining a defence pact in order to make sub have to go thru China first?

Australia ask for an independent investigation on COVID in China, this is not the same as blaming Chinese for COVID, that is wanted by most of the world. I mean unless you have something to hide, it have nothing to do with that.

Jesus, I have met brain dead people, but you sir, take the cake,
Continue your delusion. Why the independent inquiry on China? You can keep delude yourself that is not antagonizing China and we will not buy the idea. No countries ask for that except US and Australia. You know how stupid is that?

Continue your delusion. Why the independent inquiry on China? You can keep delude yourself that is not antagonizing China and we will not buy the idea. No countries ask for that except US and Australia. You know how stupid is that?
I honestly don't care what you think.

You are commenting on Australian Politics, nobody care what Mainland Chinese have to think about our Politic.

Also,

So, WHO is now just Australia and US?? Dude, don't make me laugh, I have neck pain,...

I honestly don't care what you think.

You are commenting on Australian Politics, nobody care what Mainland Chinese have to think about our Politic.

Also,

So, WHO is now just Australia and US?? Dude, don't make me laugh, I have neck pain,...
Lol... WHO members agree to investigation on covid-19 and not on China only. Don't treat us stupid not knowing how to read.

US and Morrison Australia want probe on China only for covid issue. Got it, smart Alec. :enjoy:

And I wouldn't even care about your opinion becos it's all racist and fart only. :lol:

Lol... WHO members agree to investigation on covid-19 and not on China only. Don't treat us stupid not knowing how to read.

US and Morrison Australia want probe on China only for covid issue. Got it, smart Alec. :enjoy:

And I wouldn't even care about your opinion becos it's all racist and fart only. :lol:
Yeah, this did not happen, right??

Last week, the European Union also called on China to cooperate with an independent investigation. n also called on China to cooperate with an independent investigation.

Yeah, this did not happen, right??

Who is this shitty website? Setup by american lapdog? :lol:

Don't be selective, EU also want other countries to be probe if needed. Not like US and Australia, China only.

And Johnson never asked for an independent investigation (Noted, UK is not in EU anymore in 2021)

Who is this shitty website? Setup by american lapdog? :lol:

Don't be selective, EU also want other countries to be probe if needed. Not like US and Australia, China only.
Sure, blame the website

How about Independent??

or Reuter??

Dude, you are living in a dream world.

And Japan never throw their hat into the ring

India did not say they want in for the investigation

and 62 countries were not for a independent investigation in China, no, this does not happen.

And you have to be really estupido to start a thread about Australian Politics, know absolutely jack shit about it and then said "Oh, I actually don't care" Number 1 man, Number 1. :enjoy::enjoy::haha::haha:

Last edited:
And Johnson never asked for an independent investigation (Noted, UK is not in EU anymore in 2021)

Sure, blame the website

How about Independent??

or Reuter??

Dude, you are living in a dream world.

And Japan never throw their hat into the ring

India did not say they want in for the investigation

and 62 countries were not for a independent investigation in China, no, this does not happen.

And you have to be really estupido to start a thread about Australian Politics, know absolutely jack shit about it and then said "Oh, I actually don't care" Number 1 man, Number 1. :enjoy::enjoy::haha::haha:
Once again, you are mixing asking for covid probe vs China only probe. The only one can't read and try to spread your propaganda here is you.

It doesn't change the fact Morrison paid for his folly. :enjoy:

Once again, you are mixing asking for covid probe vs China only probe. The only one can't read and try to spread your propaganda here is you.

It doesn't change the fact Morrison paid for his folly. :enjoy:
They are talking about the same Probe ON WUHAN.......Dude

OMG.......Is that the best you can do??

They are talking about the same Probe ON WUHAN.......Dude

OMG.......Is that the best you can do??
I think you missed the point. They didn't suggest other places can't be probe. But it's US and Australia want only China to be question and probe.

EU and UK can ask for Wuhan to be probe. Does that mean they would not ask for other places outside China not to be probe?

The one who need OMG is me on you. :enjoy:

Not when your lunch and dinner becomes a problem. This is human instinct when yohr stomach can't be full. That need to be taken care of before others.

Money is not obtain thru printing. It need to be done by hardwork and concrete products.

You have to understand China is not only the rich country in the Planet. Economy is intermingled with various factors. I agree China is World's factory and can export things at cheaper price but trust me say for defense sector mostly countries wants to sway away from China, reason is well known even Pakistani COAS showing his unhappiness said that they are buying from China because West is not selling to them. What does it show ? You need valuable resources from Australia the way you thing Australia need few things from China.

You have to understand China is not only the rich country in the Planet. Economy is intermingled with various factors. I agree China is World's factory and can export things at cheaper price but trust me say for defense sector mostly countries wants to sway away from China, reason is well known even Pakistani COAS showing his unhappiness said that they are buying from China because West is not selling to them. What does it show ? You need valuable resources from Australia the way you thing Australia need few things from China.
The problem is China mix economy with politics. You can't expect to eat the pie and not giving anything.

Just like US sanction on Russia and expect Russia to continue with them on ISS project? Either the person ask is stupid or the person who think such plan will work, is....

Don't be naive, such mentality thinking enemies will you favor in economy while you continue to be hostile to them, are just wishful thinking.

I think you missed the point. They didn't suggest other places can't be probe. But it's US and Australia want only China to be question and probe.

EU and UK can ask for Wuhan to be probe. Does that mean they would not ask for other places outside China not to be probe?

The one who need OMG is me on you. :enjoy:
Again, read the article, they are calling for an independent investigation IN WUHAN......

Did they ask for anywhere else to be probed? Show me if you got them.

If not, then they are asking for a CHINA ONLY Probe. How hard is it to understand?? Dude, I thought Chinese were supposed to be smart

@LeGenD

There seems to be some unnecessary antagonizing in this thread.

Please observe at your convenience

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom