What's new

Saudi Arabia wants 2 battalions Army from Bangladesh

If we look closer to home, it's already there in our culture that Mohila shouldn't be in the Bazar/Markets or be on a motorbike with a man. For example a Mohila serves meman in her household she loosely draped her head and avoids as much mingling with the male guest. Pretty much applicable to all patriarchal societies.

Yes true and I don't think it's a bad thing. In the name of modernism lot of these tenets are being undone but not all of these are bad.

The gulf ones tend to carry a stereotypical & obnoxious behavior, people from Levant and Maghreb can be and are usually decent.

I have met many Algerians, Moroccans and Tunisians, they are the coolest people to my experience. Especially love the culture of Morocco. Probably the most cultured, pacified and intelligent Arabs. :-)

It is no wonder they held Spain for so many centuries and contributed to the Moorish architecture and the advanced traditions for the day....

I have met many Algerians, Moroccans and Tunisians, they are the coolest people to my experience. Especially love the culture of Morocco. Probably the most cultured, pacified and intelligent Arabs. :-)

It is no wonder they held Spain for so many centuries and contributed to the Moorish architecture and the advanced traditions for the day....
As usual, you are talking nonsense and reversing the cause with effect. Morocco and Tunisian Arabs have many centuries of interaction with the Spanish on the other side of Gibraltar. This is the reason they have become polished, forward-looking and have modern thinking.
Turkey people are also same. Turkey was a European power. They have been also interacting with Continental Europe for many centuries. That is why unlike the BD peasants like you they have a mind to develop their society and country.

Stop sending your ignorant and meaningless post, stupid and learn from others.

Last edited:

Try their Sea Bass if you haven't already. Libyans are also very nice, make a visit to Morocco because they will treat you nice for being Bangladeshi :)

TBH practically speaking BD military should acquire every experience it can get. Maybe send troops per request of other world powers too. I've come to realize that the core reason U.S. engage in so many wars is not only to feed Pentagon generals but keep training their troops. Not to mention try new weapons once in a while. Funnily Russia is also starting to do this.

As usual, you are talking nonsense and reversing the cause with effect. Morocco and Tunisian Arabs have many centuries of interaction with the Spanish on the other side of Gibraltar. This is the reason they have become polished, forward-looking and have modern thinking.
Turkey people are also same. Turkey was a European power. They have been also interacting with Continental Europe for many centuries. That is why unlike the BD peasants like you they have a mind to develop their society and country.

Stop sending your ignorant and meaningless post, stupid and learn from others.

Bro why do you hit accelerator so hard towards the end of your posts...lol. You made perfectly decent points in the black part.

In all seriousness, let us lay off the name calling and personal insults as the distraction makes valid points made fall in deaf ears.

Mine clearance ?? More like cannon fodder.. The (in)famous Muslim umma at work
They will be paying handsome amount and other benefits for the service. They are not asking Bangladesh to do it for free.

If you want to show your hate for muslims, there are more logical topics to do so...

Bro why do you hit accelerator so hard towards the end of your posts...lol. You made perfectly decent points in the black part.

In all seriousness, let us lay off the name calling and personal insults as the distraction makes valid points made fall in deaf ears.
Sorry, but you better read many of @Bilal9's earlier posts to know what kind of creature he is. He thought everyone will only keep mum. He should know for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Newton's Law of physics. A gentleman deserves a good and mild response.

He is not a gentleman his way of bashing others shows he was brought up in a Dhaka slum. Otherwise, how a person living in BD can boast of drinking tea at 300 Taka per cup? He is also fond of telling that Sanskrit is the twin sister of Bengali. Bloody stupid!! He loves to reverse many things. He is a pathological liar.

Sorry, but you better read many of @Bilal9's earlier posts to know what kind of creature he is. He thought everyone will only keep mum. He should know for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. Newton's Law of physics. A gentleman deserves a good and mild response.

He is not a gentleman his way of bashing others shows he was brought up in a Dhaka slum. Otherwise, how a person living in BD can boast of drinking tea at 300 Taka per cup? He is also fond of telling that Sanskrit is the twin sister of Bengali. Bloody stupid!! He loves to reverse many things. He is a pathological liar.

You will be never forget about that 300 taka tea it seems. :omghaha:

They will be paying handsome amount and other benefits for the service. They are not asking Bangladesh to do it for free.

If you want to show your hate for muslims, there are more logical topics to do so...

Yes yes thats exactly what i meant.. Sigh !! Them again you can't make much sense with mindless sheep

Libyans are not very nice.

Why would the Moroccans treat Bangladeshis nice?

For the Brit Paks and Brit BDs holiday going in Moroc is a phenomenon & has been for a while, so they're well acquitted towards the British Asians who go there. They will ask if you're Bengali or Pakistani because they know it's the Bengali and Pakistani youth who mainly go there.

There's a little joke about going to Morocco and getting married there lol. & when you spoke about the Lebanese in Australia from a social aspect, well it's the same damn thing here in the UK with Bengalis.

For the Brit Paks and Brit BDs holiday going in Moroc is a phenomenon & has been for a while, so they're well acquitted towards the British Asians who go there. They will ask if you're Bengali or Pakistani because they know it's the Bengali and Pakistani youth who mainly go there.

There's a little joke about going to Morocco and getting married there lol. & when you spoke about the Lebanese in Australia from a social aspect, well it's the same damn thing here in the UK with Bengalis.

Bengalis are drug lords and and run criminal gangs? Hearing that the first time.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom