What's new

Saudi Arabia wants 2 battalions Army from Bangladesh

Bengalis are drug lords and and run criminal gangs? Hearing that the first time.

No but the Lebanese aren't too, a migrant community couldn't get a foothold The real ones are White men. But bit lowest, those illegitimate activities are rampant in our communities here. We're way more established here. Drugs has been affecting our community ever since the early 80's.

No but the Lebanese aren't too, a migrant community couldn't get a foothold The real ones are White men. But bit lowest, those illegitimate activities are rampant in our communities here. We're way more established here. Drugs has been affecting our community ever since the early 80's.

You have no clue about the Lebanese in Aus. Google is your friend. Also ask some members residing in Australia.

You have no clue about the Lebanese in Aus. Google is your friend. Also ask some members residing in Australia.

The same kind of illegal activities go on. UK is a cute little country remember.

No comparison with what the Lebs do here.

Actually my point was both communities suffer from similar problems and involved in demoralizing activities. A lot of the Muslim communities, just at varying degrees now.

I don't know whether to laugh at Arabs stupidity or cry. Bangladeshi battalion. :lol:

Actually my point was both communities suffer from similar problems and involved in demoralizing activities. A lot of the Muslim communities, just at varying degrees now.

Please I don't want to hear non-factual unequal comparisons just for the sake of it. You have no idea what you are talking about. The Lebanese are like the cosa nostra here. There is no comparison.

You will be never forget about that 300 taka tea it seems. :omghaha:
Yes, I will forget if that stupid @Bilal9 has developed a broad mind to apologize to his countrymen through the PDF, because it was this forum that he indulged in that kind of boasting. Bloody son of a slum dweller pig!!!

Please I don't want to hear non-factual unequal comparisons just for the sake of it. You have no idea what you are talking about. The Lebanese are like the cosa nostra here. There is no comparison.

What was non-factual? You were quick to strip down Lebanese so I informed you about your own people too? You're still a baby community in Australia, places like Perth you can't walk through without getting abuse in your face. Sitch is different here, immigrant communities enjoy extreme privileges here that you wouldn't fathom of in Aus.

video of this bengli guy stealing the white mans fish has gone viral on right wing social media. they are using it to show how bad immigrants are

But to be fair this begali guy comes accross as bloody idiot and street rat trying to act like a black man.
Bengali fish stealer comes in at 6 minute mark.

When u spend billions on your armed force and yet you need others to save you there is no bigger shame than that
The difference between them and us (includes your people and mine) is that they’ve good days but weak men
We’ve bad days but strong men...

It’s like that quote,,,
Strong men make good days
Good days make weak men
Weak men make bad days
Bad days make strong men

if any casualties happens during mine detection than how the govt. will explain to the people of BD.
Unlikely there will be casualties as a direct result of mine clearance operations as Bangladeshi troops regularly conduct those mission when necessary even now like in Kuwait... (declared mine free but still a set here and there every few years)
Casualties can happen from the actions of rebels

Tbh I do not support this evil Saudi regime, like I said earlier... I opt out of joining the military when that coup happened and now that this army is going to fight that regimes war, I’ve nothing more to say, we failed as human beings.

Unlikely there will be casualties as a direct result of mine clearance operations as Bangladeshi troops regularly conduct those mission when necessary even now like in Kuwait... (declared mine free but still a set here and there every few years)
Casualties can happen from the actions of rebels

Tbh I do not support this evil Saudi regime, like I said earlier... I opt out of joining the military when that coup happened and now that this army is going to fight that regimes war, I’ve nothing more to say, we failed as human beings.
Probably BA causalities are what the dumb SA military establishment wants. The lives of SA troops are too precious they will not be there to fight the Yemeni troops to save the BA mine detectors. SA will ask BD combat troops to repel the Yemeni attack. So, I expect a few battalions of BA combat troops there.
I also think, not all the 1800 troops are there for landmine detecting. Probably 200 to 300 will work in the fields and the remainder will keep themselves available for combat. But, it will be horrendous the Yemeni mortar shells landing on the earth-covered landmines--- a lot of dead bodies of the BA troops.

I thought there is a full contingent of Pakistan Army in SA. Around 5000? Why they are not ordered to clear the minefields instead?

Mine clearance ?? More like cannon fodder.. The (in)famous Muslim umma at work

Bad @Gibbs BAD! You should never criticize the ummah concept applied blindly today....because its very "un-islamic" to do so! You clearly hate Islam if you do! All those Muslims questioning such are also not "real muslims"....please get with the program here.

This guy blabbing/mod calling has just 19 messages and knows your deep muslim hate feelz too already....I wonder I wonder....:azn:

@Desert Fox @OsmanAli98 @The Sandman

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom