What's new

Fight Against ISIS: Saudi Arab Wants Human Resource from Bangladesh

The question is will you be able to understand if I find it up for you? It's in Arabic. Without substitle

Point me to it. I can google translate or ask friend of mine.

I have only heard statements here and there being made....but the "thanks" could have been anything, incl the peacekeeping/de-mining activities post gulf war....not massive spearhead action. Sure limited engagements could have been there, but BD deployment was small to begin with (2,300 or so) and was largely associated with logistics security (during the fighting portion) from most of the gulf war veterans/sources I have talked with/read.

http://www.pressreader.com/kuwait/arab-times/20160503/281543700124879
This is what I could find in English... rest all are tv broadcast by ktv which I doubt is uploaded anywhere on net.

Already came across that one....its just generic article.

I am asking for any published proof of the BD warfighting actions/engagements like you described here:

Waging wars? 1990 Kuwait.... many think US fought on the grounds.... bullshit... it was all Egyptians and bd soldiers along with others doing most of the dirty work.

Bangladesh should stay out of middle eastern affairs, let the Saudis handle their own problems.

Why should not Bangladesh talk about the Middle East? Bangladesh is an island state? And if so, I think there is no need to invest in Bangladesh in the development of our country.

police and RAB battalion showing off killing ISIS everyday. Sending few thousands of these forces would help both side.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom