What's new

Saudi Arabia is 'biggest funder of terrorists'

Nobody, not even you know what you would do if that were to occur. So, better shut up rather than insulting someone who has lost his good friend/relative in a tragedy and making a fool out of yourself

It's either me making a fool out of myself; or you who blindly believes his statements because they please you.
I've been on the internet for years, and I should know better than to trust claims as absurd as those.

If he were really speaking the truth, I bet you, nothing but an intelligent argument would come out of his posts, which obviously isn't the case. He's spouting nonsense in every post.

LMAO you sure you live in the UK?
are you hiding in a hole?
unless you are lying about your location then don't pretend like I wrong kid.

I don't need to lie about my location to push my agenda forward; and I'm not the one hiding behind false flags (UK and US, seriously?)...I've seen yanks on this forum make better arguments than you.

It's either me making a fool out of myself; or you who blindly believes his statements because they please you.
I've been on the internet for years, and I should know better than to trust claims as absurd as those.

If he were really speaking the truth, I bet you, nothing but an intelligent argument would come out of his posts, which obviously isn't the case. He's spouting nonsense in every post.
I wish I could meet you face to face and you tell me then I am lying.
because I would drop you where you stand.
I knew my friend for 16 years and these terrorists killed him.
so don't call me a liar unless you want to come say it to my face.

That is where the ideological root of terrorism lies. And for anyone who would say I'm saying Islam is the root of terrorism, no, there is another alien phenomenon which emerged from there whose name I need not mention.

If that were true then we wouldn't have had some really, really nasty guys coming out of the Iranian Cultural Centres here in Pakistan, in the past ! No one...has a monopoly on Terrorism...except the one who commit it and those who instigate it ! One might even argue what the Pakistani Establishment has been incessantly talking about for the past 5-6 years i.e those terrorists who blow themselves up in Pakistan have connections with India or even the United States ! Ironically enough the Afghan Taliban who were actually recognized by Pakistan, Saudi Arabia and the UAE...haven't been involved in a single incident against Pakistani Forces or the People of Pakistan ! Additionally, I would counsel you to actually read the works of 'Abdul Wahab' because, whereas I may not agree with it wholeheartedly, the idea was really good and no where does he talk about such barbarity that is instigated by these terrorists !

I don't need to lie about my location to push my agenda forward; and I'm not the one hiding behind false flags (UK and US, seriously?)...I've seen yanks on this forum make better arguments than you.
retard then you wonder why group like BNP exists in the uk.
yes keep showing you love for wahabi and then one day they will send you to saudi arabia.
how dare you live in the UK and defend these low lives? this country has lost people because of extremist like you.

because I would drop you where you stand

You sure it's not the opposite way round? How do you plan on doing that? :lol:

retard then you wonder why group like BNP exists in the uk.
yes keep showing you love for wahabi and then one day they will send you to saudi arabia.
how dare you live in the UK and defend these low lives? this country has lost people because of extremist like you.

Oho, S-19 tendencies; label someone an extremist because you don't like his views :lol:
You're mentoring him well, Kazakh guy :D

because I would drop you where you stand.
I knew my friend for 16 years and these terrorists killed him.
so don't call me a liar unless you want to come say it to my face.

That is the real experience, coincides with mine. Fact is, he probably wouldn't have the courage to look at us eye to eye in real life. Such individuals who suffer inferiority complex make it their mental sanctuary to bully others online, as is the case with this DR boy making fun of 9/11 victims.

You sure it's not the opposite way round? How do you plan on doing that? :lol:

Oho, S-19 tendencies; label someone an extremist because you don;t like his views :lol:
You're mentoring him well, Kazakh guy :D

Now I know why people here vote for BNP.
to send extremist like you out of this country.
I wish that happens.

That is the real experience, coincides with mine. Fact is, he probably wouldn't have the courage to look at us eye to eye in real life. Such individuals who suffer inferiority complex make it their mental sanctuary to bully others, as is the case with this DR boy making fun of 9/11 victims.

You're the one lecturing me on inferiority complex? Silly boy, change your flags to your real country and then come and lecture me :disagree:

That is the real experience, coincides with mine. Fact is, he probably wouldn't have the courage to look at us eye to eye in real life. Such individuals who suffer inferiority complex make it their mental sanctuary to bully others, as is the case with this DR boy making fun of 9/11 victims.

Yes and in the end I will get banned and he will not but he will rather get a few thanks.
here in the UK I was against the BNP, but after seeing this stupid and disgusting comment by likes of him, I will make sure I change my view on them.

Now I know why people here vote for BNP.
to send extremist like you out of this country.
I wish that happens.

If we were to go back and look at every single post by you and me; we'd come to the conclusion that the one that's an 'extremist' is actually you, not me :tdown:

You're the one lecturing me on inferiority complex? Silly boy, change your flags to your real country and then come and lecture me :disagree:
make yourself known if you have the guts, and you will see what will happen to you in the UK.

You dare live in a country who people suffered from extremist and yet you call me one.
I am not the one blowing up buses.

make yourself known if you have the guts, and you will see what will happen to you in the UK.

Well honestly, I've spent my whole life here, add the 25+ years my parents spent here and I can tell you with most accuracy 'nothing's going to happen'. Man, you're really derailing the thread, aren't you? :disagree:

You dare live in a country who people suffered from extremist and yet you call me one.
I am not the one blowing up buses.

Ooooh so you are like that Norwegian guy what's his name. You people are everywhere now it seems.

Well honestly, I've spent my whole life here, add the 25+ years my parents spent here and I can tell you with most accuracy 'nothing's going to happen'. Man, you're really derailing the thread, aren't you? :disagree:
Nothing will happen? keep thinking that.
you support extremists, if you dare then why not make yourself heard?

I love to see how nothing will happen.

Back
Top Bottom