What's new

Saudi Arabia is 'biggest funder of terrorists'

You bastards should be burned alive.
terrorists wahabi.
nobody like you except terrorists and camels.

I am sure many here share your exact same thoughts. However I am not going to internally combust one day you are going ot have and come here and try to burn me. I am waiting for you and your supporters eagerly. HoHoHo it is going to be so much FUN.

You bastards should be burned alive.
terrorists wahabi.
nobody like you except terrorists and camels.

Frankly speaking, most Arabs, and most 'Sunni' Muslims do like them; the only real exception being Iranis and Shias in general.

EDIT: NOTE, not tryna blame anyone or anything here, but in my 4 months on this forum the only people that I've come across who hate on KSA are those with very strong Shia oriented beliefs, very liberal views or are Iranis, which obvously leads me to think there is some connection there.

I am sure many here share your exact same thoughts. However I am not going to internally combust one day you are going ot have and come here and try to burn me. I am waiting for you and your supporters eagerly. HoHoHo it is going to be so much FUN.

many people hold our Idea, because we want a world without terrorists.
you are trying to make yourself seem nice, but if was likes of you that 5 minutes ago laughed at my friends death in 9/11/
I will enjoy watching you on TV getting blown to pieces.

It is funny how you disrespect your own Pakistani people.
most Pakistanis here are sunnis and they hate the wahabis.

Haha yes, you've been to Pakistan and know it all :lol: Most people on this forum aren't what they claim to be, you can't base a whole nation because of few online trollers on an anonymous forum were claiming 'We're Pakistani, and hey look, we hate 'Wahhabis/Arabs/KSA'' :disagree:

Haha yes, you've been to Pakistan and know it all :lol: Most people on this forum aren't what they claim to be, you can't base a whole nation because of few online trollers on an anonymous forum were claiming 'We're Pakistani, and hey look, we hate 'Wahhabis/Arabs/KSA'' :disagree:

so everybody here is a false flager but only you're not cause you're a wahabi lover?
nice logic there.

so everybody here is a false flager but only you're not cause you're a wahabi lover?
nice logic there.

Yeah, start assuming whatever you want; fact at the end of the day is, you're on this forum to hate not to have a civilized discussion.

many people hold our Idea, because we want a world without terrorists.
you are trying to make yourself seem nice, but if was likes of you that 5 minutes ago laughed at my friends death in 9/11/
I will enjoy watching you on TV getting blown to pieces.

Goodness, I didn't know he and his likes could get so low.:bad: This is horrible.

civilized discussion?
they said my friend who died in 9/11 should burn in hell and that they were happy and you're asking me to be nice.
do not make stupid suggestion unless you know the facts.
there is nothing civilized about those terrorists.

Goodness, I didn't know he and his likes could get so low.:bad: This is horrible.
Thank you friend, it is nice to see someone actually see those terrorists real faces.

Right...so some guy claims his relatives died in 9/11, and because Buzurg Shaytan relased tapes 'proving' that KSA was behind it, we should all start hating KSA. Not to mention we don't even know if this guy's claim is true.

Right...so some guy claims his relatives died in 9/11, and because Buzurg Shaytan relased tapes 'proving' that KSA was behind it, we should all start hating KSA. Not to mention we don't even know if this guy's claim is true.

who do you think you are stupid son of a *****, why would I come here and lie about my friends death.

I met a huuuuge number of people online and when you confront them for their racism they immediately claim they know someone that died in 9/11. It has been over played so much that it is only .0001% chance it is true.

I met a huuuuge number of people online and when you confront them for their racism they immediately claim they know someone that died in 9/11. It has been over played so much that it is only .0001% chance it is true.

everybody know you are nothing but a terrorist, you can come on a Pakistani forum to get some sympathy but go out to the western world and you will see who is lying.

everybody know you are nothing but a terrorist, you can come on a Pakistani forum to get some sympathy but go out to the western world and you will see who is lying.

You sure you know what 'terrorist' means? :woot:
Or are you just tying the first things that comes to your mind :coffee:

Hmm, that's funny. I didn't know people joined internet forums to receive sympathy...

Back
Top Bottom