What's new

Saudi Arabia F-15 Silent Eagle and F-35 JSF

i will ask them sure but when they have freedom of speech,when they ar ein pak or better in west

My dear brother, there are black Saudis who hold high official positions in the government, actually the imam of the grand mosque in Mecca was black. Don't generalize things like that, color racism exists everywhere not only in Arab countries. But I think color racism in Arab countries is far less than in the West. I have never ever heard about color racism in Jordan. Just don't generalize two atypical cases on 23 million Saudis.

those imams in makkah are saudis and not non saudi's and why are there no non saudi imams it raises the question?,anyways i guess i have gone on for long,and its not just one experience i have heard stories from pakistani's coming back from gulf and i can bet west is way better then the slave making rich explotng arabs,anyways i suppose ur right maybe its the disgusting de humanising stories that make it through ,anyways my opplogise to all arabs who think they are our equal brothers and all others who think they are better then us well only time will tell who is better,u twoo malik and blackeagle thanks for u r patience i guess there still might be spark of hope in the dead arab fire ,oppolgise if i hurted ur feelings! i am a human b4 i am a muslim and being a human i can't tolerate injustice ,and i depise those who overlook injustice in the name of our religion,they are a disgrace to islam and its teachings,what is wrong should be pointed out no matter wat.peace guys tc

those imams in makkah are saudis and not non saudi's and why are there no non saudi imams it raises the question?,anyways i guess i have gone on for long,and its not just one experience i have heard stories from pakistani's coming back from gulf and i can bet west is way better then the slave making rich explotng arabs,anyways i suppose ur right maybe its the disgusting de humanising stories that make it through ,anyways my opplogise to all arabs who think they are our equal brothers and all others who think they are better then us well only time will tell who is better,u twoo malik and blackeagle thanks for u r patience i guess there still might be spark of hope in the dead arab fire ,oppolgise if i hurted ur feelings! i am a human b4 i am a muslim and being a human i can't tolerate injustice ,and i depise those who overlook injustice in the name of our religion,they are a disgrace to islam and its teachings,what is wrong should be pointed out no matter wat.peace guys tc

Again, you are generalizing your judgement on 350 millin Arabs because of few unfortunate experiences. Arabs are not better than any other people. I am sorry to hear that, I strongly aologize to all dear non-Arab brothers who were mistreated by racist shameful Arabs. This is non of Islam.

Again, you are generalizing your judgement on 350 millin Arabs because of few unfortunate experiences. Arabs are not better than any other people. I am sorry to hear that, I strongly aologize to all dear non-Arab brothers who were mistreated by racist shameful Arabs. This is non of Islam.

o man. Brother you dont have to apologize... You seem like a good guy and wish "majority" of arabs are like you.

We are building our own defense industries through JVs and ToTs of the world's best equipment. This is far much better than starting expensive R&Ds from scratch and try to make something comparable to what others have made.

We have access to much superior Military Technologies and Equipment NOW. Later we might not have that pleasure so we better make the best use of it while we can. Making JVs with Pakistan is commendable of course and I am all for it but perhaps after our ToT thrive for the best we can get and the world has to offer. We can offer much better.

You all have to face it KSA is not just a country dripping with oil and money anymore. We have our own engineers and technicians now who are on par with the world's finest and many more are yet to come in what is termed as the "Largest education undertaken in this century".

Soon with the amount of ToT, training and expertise being developed in KSA,

Indeed, the strides which Saudis have made in the field of defence and the effort for industrialization is commendable, i'm in no way belittling the thus far success of Saudi Arabia in this particular area, however the perception of a few that somehow Western systems are superior to Eastern systems is just sheer stupidity at best, especially considering that they make these statements out of ignorance and lack of knowledge about a particular weapon system and yet have the audacity to speak about it and label it "inferior"!

And don't get me wrong, i'm not BEGGING anyone here to invest in Pakistan's military industry, as is the perception amongst a few members here, for i see no reason to do so considering the self sufficiency and maturity of Pakistan's military, space, and missile industry despite all of the difficult and turbulent times it went through, and all of this was achieved without any oil or gold. I was merely suggesting that it would be better if all Muslim countries worked together as a single body, like a organism, where every part has a specific role to play, but it seems certain people took it as "begging" due to their superiority complex.

And no no no, why would i or any other Pakistani Nationalist be JEALOUS as a few members here have been suggesting and implying in their posts? I can't see why I or anyone of my countrymen who hold dear the efforts of the brave sons of the soil, who, with their untiring efforts, dedication, and determination brought Pakistan to its feet by the Grace of God and made it a military power, and that too a Nuclear one, would be jealous??? Of what??? Some people's delusional posts are just laughable at best!

Other countries might be the ones who will start begging for JVs with us instead.

Yes, indeed, we can already see that:

Joint team to prepare road map for Saudi-India defense cooperation - Arab News

Do you have an idea about what percentage of JF-17 you make or do you make the electronic suit the weapons specially the a-a missiles one question if happen you know about electronics do you have that kind of capability thanks.

Right now, i have no knowledge concerning the percentage, however from my readings and the input of the knowledgeable members of this very forum i can say that Pakistan has been producing major components of the Jet, and last time i checked Pakistan produced the Radar for the JF-17, if you want you can look up all of the info on the JF-17 information pool thread on this forum in the JF-17 section.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-thunder/71435-jf-17-thunder-information-pool.html

funny-pictures-cat-doesnt-look-like-he-gives-a.jpg
what image you give about your country and your religion I bet you they should deserve better than that!!!!!, honestly I've lived there for short time and the people where nice.

The thing is, I am still surprised to see that none of the members from KSA admitted that they are very vulnerable to sanctions despite their advanced military hardwares bought from the west. They would still like to live in the delusion that they will be able to use these weapons without permission from US or against NATO interests if they impose sanctions in times of war or otherwise.

I see that the Egyptian, Iraqi, Iranian, Pakistani and members from Arab countries other than KSA readily accept this fact and acknowledge their need to achieve self-sufficiency in order to procure non-sanctionable hardwares. But why not KSA/Jordanians? What's so special about KSA? I can quite clearly see a superiority complex among most of the members from KSA here. I can't speak for Jordan since I only see one Jordanian here with such bigoted attitude.

I don't know if KSA people are racist since I've not been there. I've been to Dubai and I did not notice any racism. Maybe that is because I'm not black I'm not sure. So I can't really comment on that. But I surely recognise that the KSA members need to learn to acknowledge their shortcomings and stop being too proud of themselves.

Right now, i have no knowledge concerning the percentage, however from my readings and the input of the knowledgeable members of this very forum i can say that Pakistan has been producing major components of the Jet, and last time i checked Pakistan produced the Radar for the JF-17, if you want you can look up all of the info on the JF-17 information pool thread on this forum in the JF-17 section.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/jf-17-thunder/71435-jf-17-thunder-information-pool.html
See we're now in the process of rebuilding our army if the Pakistani government work a little bit hard to promote there defense products like the JF-17 and the AK oh yes the drones and every think we in need, Pakistan can be our partner to rebuild our army, look how much 60-120 JF-17 can bring to you plus the AK???? nations like Pakistan should work 3 folds than country like Russia since they're unknown in this field.

The thing is, I am still surprised to see that none of the members from KSA admitted that they are very vulnerable to sanctions despite their advanced military hardwares bought from the west. They would still like to live in the delusion that they will be able to use these weapons without permission from US or against NATO interests if they impose sanctions in times of war or otherwise.

I see that the Egyptian, Iraqi, Iranian, Pakistani and members from Arab countries other than KSA readily accept this fact and acknowledge their need to achieve self-sufficiency in order to procure non-sanctionable hardwares. But why not KSA/Jordanians? What's so special about KSA? I can quite clearly see a superiority complex among most of the members from KSA here. I can't speak for Jordan since I only see one Jordanian here with such bigoted attitude.

I don't know if KSA people are racist since I've not been there. I've been to Dubai and I did not notice any racism. Maybe that is because I'm not black I'm not sure. So I can't really comment on that. But I surely recognise that the KSA members need to learn to acknowledge their shortcomings and stop being too proud of themselves.
Why do Saudis feel superior?
Because we simply are.
What's so special about KSA?
Its people.
Its something in our genes I guess.

Thanks for confirming. :tup:

And thank you for showing that you do not understand sarcasm :lol:

But in reply to your post faced with constant condescending attitude wherever we go it has given us immunity against covert tries to undermine us and make us look like something we are not. We are either looked on as Evil terrorist draconian medieval bastards by the west or rich lazy fat incompetent racist pricks by the East. So wherever we go we remain the world most hated due to propaganda and lies spread by the world media about us everywhere we look. So naturally for every action there is a reaction and that reaction is that we are so fed up with it that each one trying to undermine us will just receive a middle finger by us proportionate with the amount of hate thrown at us.

Thanks for confirming. :tup:
You're Welcome.
And remember, just because you weren't given the good fortune of being born a Saudi, it doesn't mean its too late for you.
You can always apply for citizenship.
Good luck:tup:

And thank you for showing that you do not understand sarcasm :lol:

But in reply to your post faced with constant condescending attitude wherever we go it has given us immunity against covert tries to undermine us and make us look like something we are not. We are either looked on as Evil terrorist draconian medieval bastards by the west or rich lazy fat incompetent racist pricks by the East. So wherever we go we remain the world most hated due to propaganda and lies spread by the world media about us everywhere we look. So naturally for every action there is a reaction and that reaction is that we are so fed up with it that each one trying to undermine us will just receive a middle finger by us proportionate with the amount of hate thrown at us.

Lets talk at the peace thread. I truly don't want to start a off-topic personal attacking match here. :tup:

You're Welcome.
And remember, just because you weren't given the good fortune of being born a Saudi, it doesn't mean its too late for you.
You can always apply for citizenship.
Good luck:tup:

Keeping aside the personal attacks, I do hope to visit your country very soon for pilgrimage and traveling inshallah. :tup: Hope my experience would not be similar to what I hear from most people here.

Lets talk at the peace thread. I truly don't want to start a off-topic personal attacking match here. :tup:

Keeping aside the personal attacks, I do hope to visit your country very soon for pilgrimage and traveling inshallah. :tup: Hope my experience would not be similar to what I hear from most people here.

Hmm you see that I insulted you and personally attacked you in my previous post?? Just shows what type of person you are doesn't it??

I certainly thank God for I am not in your shoes.

Back
Top Bottom