What's new

Saudi Arabia F-15 Silent Eagle and F-35 JSF

yeah it is clearly evident here that we are the rude and arrogant ones.

You called us insects, lowlifes, deserve to die and whatnot. Broke the peace pact unilaterally. Cannot bear any form of criticism of KSA yet you are on a forum where everybody is free to express views. It is quite clear who are the rude and arrogant ones. :) :tup:

Common man you were seriously acting like the racist iranians before, and you called us lowlife insects that deserve to die is this the mosamania we all knew from before ?

I never called you anything why do you assume I meant you??

I never called you anything why do you assume I meant you??

Just ignore those 2 sorry excuses of life form Legend. These life forms will be stepped on in due time like the little insects they happen to be.

Good luck pretending Mosa. You have clearly shown yourself (and all those who support you) to be arrogant, rude and possessing superiority complex (racists). :) :tup:

yes you called used lowlife insects, but aside from that I'm trying to keep the peace here, what happened to the mosamania we knew before your starting to act the racist iranians.

As I said you are just assuming I meant you. And the one with sand on his head must try to feel it :)

We got Egyptians, Syrians, Iraqis and we had a Lebanese here but None of them are as rude and arrogant as the saudis right now. I hope this is not the case.
Always, rudeness and arrogance are the way of ........ people the real man the real Muslim shouldn't be like that Allah tell his messenger بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وانك لعلى خلق عظيم صدق الله العلي العظيم.

Ok how about a fresh start between all 3 of us ? to keep the peace.

The peace never broke off why are you again assuming it didn't??

Always, rudeness and arrogance are the way of ........ people the real man the real Muslim shouldn't be like that Allah tell his messenger بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم وانك لعلى خلق عظيم صدق الله العلي العظيم.

You do know that accusations are also a strong act of rudeness. So I ask you why are you being so rude??

Well between you, and the lowlife insects me and s-19 ? i would truely like a good relationship and put everything in the past.

Why are you calling yourself names?? This is not nice and also insulting S-19 as well??

Well between you, and the lowlife insects me and s-19 ? i would truely like a good relationship and put everything in the past.

Have thought about it buddy. With that kind of racist and superiority attitude of the Saudis here, it seems impossible. Their rudeness and chauvinism astonishes me to the core. For God's sake we are here in a forum, not some monarchy like Al-Saud which they'd like.

Surely, God will be the judge of all arrogant Saudis here. :tup:

“Certainly He does not love the proud ones.” (16:23)

Have thought about it buddy. With that kind of racist and superiority attitude of the Saudis here, it seems impossible. Their rudeness and chauvinism astonishes me to the core. For God's sake we are here in a forum, not some monarchy like Al-Saud which they'd like.

Again accusations and insults thrown at me and my people. But I will be the bigger person and not reply to that.

but you called us that so we must keep it.

I say it again I did not call you anything. Why do you assume I meant you??? Maybe I meant two guys in the street instead?? Who knows??

Again accusations and insults thrown at me and my people. But I will be the bigger person and not reply to that.

I say it again I did not call you anything. Why do you assume I meant you??? Maybe I meant two guys in the street instead?? Who knows??

Give it a rest mosa you meant s-19 and me.

Back
Top Bottom