What's new

Saudi Arabia F-15 Silent Eagle and F-35 JSF

GOD looking back i wish i never mentioned that saudis should invest in making their own stuff. Too much arguing.
They have some projects like this mrap

364062749.jpg

but these mainly for the interior propaganda not more.

See we're now in the process of rebuilding our army if the Pakistani government work a little bit hard to promote there defense products like the JF-17 and the AK oh yes the drones and every think we in need, Pakistan can be our partner to rebuild our army, look how much 60-120 JF-17 can bring to you plus the AK???? nations like Pakistan should work 3 folds than country like Russia since they're unknown in this field.

The Western countries as well as Russia hold a monopoly on the global arms market, so for a country like Pakistan who's defence export industry is in its infant stage when compared to Americans and Russians, its a tough competition.

Regarding Iraq, they purchased a few F-16 BLK52's from the US to equip their Air Force:

Iraq signs $3billion deal to buy 18 F-16 fighter jets to bolster weak air force | Mail Online

Not sure if Iraq showed any interest in JF-17 or Al-Khalids.

Egypt, Zimbabwe, Azerbaijan, Sudan, Nigeria, Bangladesh, and one or two other countries showed keen interest, however out of these countries Egypt, Azerbaijan, and Zimbabwe placed orders (according to knowledgeable members and reliable sources), but its not clear when the deliveries will take place and for which variant.

Egypt wants a assembly line since their order will be more than 48 air crafts:
Egypt mulls JF-17 co-production and signs for more F-16s - Jane's Defence Weekly

Azerbaijan has placed order for 20 air craft:
APA - Azerbaijan intends to purchase combat aircrafts jointly produced by Pakistan and China

Zimbabwe placed order for 12 FC-1's (Chinese variant of JF-17):
http://www.ndu.edu/inss/symposia/pacific2006/shinnpaper.pdf

They have some projects like this mrap

364062749.jpg

but these mainly for the interior propaganda not more.

Hahaha. Interior propaganda joke of the day. If you don't dig it up from the bottomless bit of the internet you wouldn't find it anywhere.

LoL interior propaganda joke of the day. In fact I criticize us for not publishing all our industrial capabilities and is generally overlooked by the media. LoL Interior propaganda this id going to make me laugh for days.

The thing is, I am still surprised to see that none of the members from KSA admitted that they are very vulnerable to sanctions despite their advanced military hardwares bought from the west. They would still like to live in the delusion that they will be able to use these weapons without permission from US or against NATO interests if they impose sanctions in times of war or otherwise.

I see that the Egyptian, Iraqi, Iranian, Pakistani and members from Arab countries other than KSA readily accept this fact and acknowledge their need to achieve self-sufficiency in order to procure non-sanctionable hardwares. But why not KSA/Jordanians? What's so special about KSA? I can quite clearly see a superiority complex among most of the members from KSA here. I can't speak for Jordan since I only see one Jordanian here with such bigoted attitude.

I don't know if KSA people are racist since I've not been there. I've been to Dubai and I did not notice any racism. Maybe that is because I'm not black I'm not sure. So I can't really comment on that. But I surely recognise that the KSA members need to learn to acknowledge their shortcomings and stop being too proud of themselves.

I have to agree is the mosamania we all knew a few months ago calling people low life insect that will be killed ?

Hahaha. Interior propaganda joke of the day. If you don't dig it up from the bottomless bit of the internet you wouldn't find it anywhere.

LoL interior propaganda joke of the day. In fact I criticize us for not publishing all our industrial capabilities and is generally overlooked by the media. LoL Interior propaganda this id going to make me laugh for days.
Yes laugh but later on you'll cry man just like me when I see my country got behind instead of get advanced the same mentality that destroy Iraq is going to do the same to you it may not by a war with abroad enemy but from inside out.

Yes laugh but later on you'll cry man just like me when I see my country got behind instead of get advanced the same mentality that destroy Iraq is going to do the same to you it may not by a war with abroad enemy but from inside out.

This is not Iraq and that Al-Masmak is a company's product not a national product for it to be "Public consumption" Like you think. We do not even hold parades for our military. We do not make headline news for our weapons industry. Us Saudi defense enthusiasts have to dig deep left and right to find out about things that were made public years and months ago.

This is not Iraq or Iran. Our media is too busy in a seemingly endless fight between Liberals and conservatives to care about military.

We got Egyptians, Syrians, Iraqis and we had a Lebanese here but None of them are as rude and arrogant as the saudis right now.

All I know is that the Saudis I meet in real life are nowhere nearly as arrogant, sensitive and have superiority-complex (or are racists) like the ones in this forum.

I hope this is not the case.

I would hope that too, only hope, barely hope. :tup:

We got Egyptians, Syrians, Iraqis and we had a Lebanese here but None of them are as rude and arrogant as the saudis right now. I hope this is not the case.

yeah it is clearly evident here that we are the rude and arrogant ones.

Back
Top Bottom