What's new

Saudi Arabia F-15 Silent Eagle and F-35 JSF

Again can you specify where in that post I gave a hint to you and NC?? It could be just about anyone so why do you assume I meant you?? Astonishing.

Again can you specify where in that post I gave a hint to you and NC?? It could be just about anyone so why do you assume I meant you?? Astonishing.

Come on mosa, if not for us, at least for God accept it is you who called us insect, lowlifes.

"Truly Allah guides not one who transgresses and lies." 40:28

Come on mosa, if not for us, at least for God accept it is you who called us insect, lowlifes.

"Truly Allah guides not one who transgresses and lies." 40:28

You and NC are free to believe whatever it is you wish to believe.

The peace never broke off why are you again assuming it didn't??

You do know that accusations are also a strong act of rudeness. So I ask you why are you being so rude??
I never accused you mosa to be honest I respect you you're well informed and that's really what I like to see among Saudis you still my brothers my family since my whole tribe came from there, but I'm against the policy of Al saud in all especially against my country.

You and NC are free to believe whatever it is you wish to believe.

Dude S-19 posted that thing on wahabis and I said wahabis exist and you said ignore these insects lowlifes. come on now is this the mosamania we knew before seriously whats happened to you ? is the syria thing changing you ?

Dude S-19 posted that thing on wahabis and I said wahabis exist and you said ignore these insects lowlifes. come on now is this the mosamania we knew before seriously whats happened to you ? is the syria thing changing you ?

I told you what happened already: :tup:

Maybe Al-Saud hired someone else, more effective, to operate the a/c?

Well since this thread has turned from a technical and geopolitical study into a Psychosocial analysis I am compelled to leave this discussion as my brother Malik did.

Have fun the rest of you.

Fair enough. So, I've read in an article yesterday that the F 16s Egypt is getting will have no BVR missiles sold to? Could you confirm it?

I've stated this back on the Egypt Military threads I'm sure now but likely no. lets stick to saudi defense here and we can start basically compare all the ME militaries Later fair ?

Well since this thread has turned from a technical and geopolitical study into a Psychosocial analysis I am compelled to leave this discussion as my brother Malik did.

Have fun the rest of you.

Mosa Brother I'm aware of the saudi 72 euro's will saudi be getting anymore ?

I've stated this back on the Egypt Military threads I'm sure now but likely no. lets stick to saudi defense here and we can start basically compare all the ME militaries Later fair ?

Okay sure. :tup: Lets discuss about the recent Saudi military performance.

How about against Houthi rebels? Last time i heard their performance was dismal

BBC News - Saudi troops 'captured' by Houthi rebels in Yemen

BBC News - Yemen Houthi rebels in the north 'release 178 captives'

Back
Top Bottom