What's new

Saudi Arabia F-15 Silent Eagle and F-35 JSF

Arabian Legend

Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
The Saudi Defence Ministry is said to be keeping all the options open to buy more fighter jets, including notably the Boeing F-15 Silent Eagle and the Lockheed Martin F-35 JSF (Joint Strike Fighter). The following 478-word report sheds light on the subject and tells what about the chances of the Saudis ordering the Boeing F-15 Silent Eagle or starting contacts over the F-35 JSF.

Tactical report

Don't you think my bro, that what KSA has already ordered is more than enough! I mean it has the 4rth strongest airforce in the world.

Don't you think my bro, that what KSA has already ordered is more than enough! I mean it has the 4rth strongest airforce in the world.

Theres no such thing as too many shiny new toys. Besides most of KSA's systems actually sit in storage. Whether the Abram tanks or the newest F-15.

Paper Tigers are just what they look like. Not that I mind, Its keeping America's factory lines open and putting alot of food on the tables of Americas.

Not a Troll reply.

Thəorətic Muslim;2730124 said:
Theres no such thing as too many shiny new toys. Besides most of KSA's systems actually sit in storage. Whether the Abram tanks or the newest F-15.

Paper Tigers are just what they look like. Not that I mind, Its keeping America's factory lines open and putting alot of food on the tables of Americas.

Not a Troll reply.

what you said is totally true and agreed with.
most of Muslim Arab nations seem to be running a beauty contest for there armed forces. no doubt in doing so they are getting the latest from the arms market but all the puppets in hands of the enemies and these machines are of no good but be be displayed in showrooms.

what would have been beneficial for the Uma would have been these rich states entering some joint ventures with states with better scientific knowledge and infrastructure. i mean collaboration of these Arbaian states with Turkey, Pakistan would have brought good for all Muslims.
i am not being biased being a Pakistani but think of a Saudia order of Alkhalid, or even, asking for major upgrades for saudia, that would have provided them with a tank better then Abrams, cheaper then Abrams and that would have provided us the necessary funds to take this to a new level. same goes for Turkish naval hardware, Pakistani JF-17 etc!!

Not only that. Do they even have enough pilots to operate the existing fleet?
thinking-002.gif

the KAS air defense sector is the most we count on, I find that the f15se and f35 very attractive deal and beneficial air fighters to side with typhoon and f15 strike eagle. also 124 f18 hornet are in its way to KSA Navy.

Thəorətic Muslim;2730124 said:

Not a Troll reply.

Nah brother you are wrong. r you telling me that those countries around the world who have many shiny toys according to what you have said are in compacts missions every day of course they gonna be in storage till the day of need.

we don't care if thats put a lot of food on american table as long as they serve our interest and we achieve what we want.
every country is dreaming of having the f35 and when we have a chance we'll catch it. this deal will give us superiority in the region and will add more strength to our air force.

133249202671.gif

the KAS air defense sector is the most we count on, I find that the f15se and f35 very attractive deal and beneficial air fighters to side with typhoon and f15 strike eagle. also 124 f18 hornet are in its way to KSA Navy.

I dont know how to explain it to you in a polite way!!! dont get me wrong but bro you are living in a fantasy world!

I dont know how to explain it to you in a polite way!!! dont get me wrong but bro you are living in a fantasy world!

There is a rumor going on at the moment after a local news paper reported that the navy is about to order 124 F/A-18 Super Hornet but it is just still a rumor.

what you said is totally true and agreed with.
most of Muslim Arab nations seem to be running a beauty contest for there armed forces. no doubt in doing so they are getting the latest from the arms market but all the puppets in hands of the enemies and these machines are of no good but be be displayed in showrooms.

what would have been beneficial for the Uma would have been these rich states entering some joint ventures with states with better scientific knowledge and infrastructure. i mean collaboration of these Arbaian states with Turkey, Pakistan would have brought good for all Muslims.
i am not being biased being a Pakistani but think of a Saudia order of Alkhalid, or even, asking for major upgrades for saudia, that would have provided them with a tank better then Abrams, cheaper then Abrams and that would have provided us the necessary funds to take this to a new level. same goes for Turkish naval hardware, Pakistani JF-17 etc!!

Soon we will be the ones with better scientific knowledge and infrastructure trust me. That is if things keep on going the way there are in the nest 10 years. However nothing neither Pakistan or Turkey or Indonesia can offer will come close to the F-15SAs and SEs at the moment not to mention F-35.

We live in a pretty F***ed up region and for that we need deterrent we didn't have a strong "looking" army in 1991 and we got invaded however now we do and unlike you states know that KSA can kick their *** three times over if it wanted to.

Al-Khalid and Abrams or Leopard IIs are two different classes of tanks. And we are already supporting Pakistan's defense industry but we will not do so on the cost of the effectiveness of our own armed forces and I am sure you understand that a mountain tank is not like a desert tank.

There is a rumor going on at the moment after a local news paper reported that the navy is about to order 124 F/A-18 Super Hornet but it is just still a rumor.

this means SA navy will also buy AC or not thats good

this means SA navy will also buy AC or not thats good

Well it is only a local news paper report that had everyone buzzing. Because we all knew when the head of the navy said that the Navy will induct fighter jets soon in a press conference but that was about a year and a half ago and people are growing mad with anticipation especially when photos of the head of the navy inspecting F/A-18 Super Hornets a couple of months ago.

I do not think it will be 124 that is just too large a number maybe around 60 maximum or 72 if we are exaggerating. But 124 is an over kill.

Well it is only a local news paper report that had everyone buzzing. Because we all knew when the head of the navy said that the Navy will induct fighter jets soon in a press conference but that was about a year and a half ago and people are growing mad with anticipation especially when photos of the head of the navy inspecting F/A-18 Super Hornets a couple of months ago.

I do not think it will be 124 that is just too large a number maybe around 60 maximum or 72 if we are exaggerating. But 124 is an over kill.

yeah u r right it was in 2010 and it should be delivered by next year here is the statement:

Boeing in St. Louis, Missouri celebrates on Monday a contract to build 124 F/A-18 fighter jets for
Saudi Arabia. The Saudi government wants the F/A-18 fighter jet in its military and Boeing said it is ready to fill the order.

This brings a sigh of relief to the metro area after Boeing first announced a restructuring and possible layoffs in September 2010. This deal will likely keep thousands of jobs in place in St. Louis.

"Well, the Superhornet is the leading fighter for our U.S. Navy today and it supports roughly 16,000 Boeing jobs, here in the region," said Dennis Mullenberg, president of Boeing Defense, Space and Security.

He said an additional 100,000 jobs across the country support the program, as well. The deal also brings a sense of stability to the area. Those planes will be built and delivered over the next three years

yeah u r right it was in 2010 and it should be delivered by next year here is the statement:

Boeing in St. Louis, Missouri celebrates on Monday a contract to build 124 F/A-18 fighter jets for
Saudi Arabia. The Saudi government wants the F/A-18 fighter jet in its military and Boeing said it is ready to fill the order.

This brings a sigh of relief to the metro area after Boeing first announced a restructuring and possible layoffs in September 2010. This deal will likely keep thousands of jobs in place in St. Louis.

"Well, the Superhornet is the leading fighter for our U.S. Navy today and it supports roughly 16,000 Boeing jobs, here in the region," said Dennis Mullenberg, president of Boeing Defense, Space and Security.

He said an additional 100,000 jobs across the country support the program, as well. The deal also brings a sense of stability to the area. Those planes will be built and delivered over the next three years

As you guys can see the rumor is extremely strong. And it just might turn out to be true we just have to wait and see, however I still say 124 is too much a number and maybe an exaggeration but as I said we have to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom