What's new

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran

Breaking News: Somalia severed ties with Iran and has given Iranian diplomats 72 hours to leave the country.

Day by day Iran loses their connection and ties with arab countries, and their hope to create Safavid militias in other countries will be vanished.

We had broken ties with USA for 36 years, and we became stronger day by day. You think Saudi and somlia breaking ties with us will kill us when USA and UK and canada couldn't?

Iran's violation of 1961 Vienna Conventions...

CYG1PskW8AENUrP.png

One of the reasons that made #SaudiCutsTiesWithIran was assaulting diplomatic missions and...
CYDN5ILWkAArT-Y.png

Somalia, saudia, djibouti, komour or sth like that. Mahvash, parivash, ghalat, kard, shohar, kard

Names of thr countries who have Cut ties with Iran

This further pushes Iran into isolation and oblivion.

/end sarcasm

Somalia, saudia, djibouti, komour or sth like that. Mahvash, parivash, ghalat, kard, shohar, kard

Names of thr countries who have Cut ties with Iran

This further pushes Iran into isolation and oblivion.

/end sarcasm
lolololololol

I have found some countries on the map, buddy. Kiribati ,Micronesia and Marchal islands.lets see if we can make them severe "all diplomatic ties" with KSA in exchange for some food.

We had broken ties with USA for 36 years, and we became stronger day by day. You think Saudi and somlia breaking ties with us will kill us when USA and UK and canada couldn't?
Yeaaah suuure, Iran after 1979 is way stronger that pre rev Iran.

Qaher can attest to that.

Yeaaah suuure, Iran after 1979 is way stronger that pre rev Iran.

Qaher can attest to that.

When I say strong, I mainly mean through higher education of the population, greater participation of the workforce in various industries, indegenious political structure that is aligned with the culture, stability, local production of food, energy, and defense, improved scientific ranking in the world, and so on.

I think we are making this a bigger deal than it should be. It's as if we are preparing for atmosphere of war which I don't believe will occur.

I think we are making this a bigger deal than it should be. It's as if we are preparing for atmosphere of war which I don't believe will occur.

http://www.economist.com/saudi_interview

Is war between your two countries, direct war, possible?

It is something that we do not foresee at all, and whoever is pushing towards that is somebody who is not in their right mind. Because a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran is the beginning of a major catastrophe in the region, and it will reflect very strongly on the rest of the world. For sure we will not allow any such thing.

What Arab cuisine originated from Iran? Or architecture for that matter? Are you aware of the fact that the Arab world is home to older cultures and civilizations than Iran be it Egypt, Iraq, Levant, parts of Arabia etc.? In fact the oldest in the world.

There were mutual influences which is normal as neighbors but I think it is obvious who influenced the other the most.

I think Egyptians, Iraqis, people of Levant and many Arabs from other countries with older cultures and civilizations than Iran will laugh at your claim.

Let me remind you of the fact that Egypt is a much older civilization for instance, the oldest nation state and the home of 2 of the 7 ancient wonders of the world. The only 1 ancient wonder standing are the Great Pyramids of Giza. They are 4600 years old. Almost 2000 years older than the notion of Iran as a state.

Nothing more to add really.
Professor, we're talking about Arabs. Modern Egyptians, Iraqis, Levantines, etc. are a bunch of Arabs: their identity is "Arab". Egyptian, Assyrian, and their great civillization and culture died and Egyptions speak Arabic and consider themselves Arabs. It was only Iran, which maintained its language and culture and more importantly, its identity. The rest sold their identity to Arabs long ago, and Arabs were comparable to Mongols when Iran was already civillized. (Unless you are Coptic or something)

In other words, nobody in the world gives credit to modern people living in Egypt and Iraq the ancient masterpieces that are over there, it's all in your (you alone) head

In fact, Iran, beside China and a few others, are the only ancient civilizations which still have preserved their identity and culture.

Professor, we're talking about Arabs. Modern Egyptians, Iraqis, Levantines, etc. are a bunch of Arabs: their identity is "Arab". Egyptian, Assyrian, and their great civillization and culture died and Egyptions speak Arabic and consider themselves Arabs. It was only Iran, which maintained its language and culture and more importantly, its identity. The rest sold their identity to Arabs long ago, and Arabs were comparable to Mongols when Iran was already civillized. (Unless you are Coptic or something)

In other words, nobody in the world gives credit to modern people living in Egypt and Iraq the ancient masterpieces that are over there, it's all in your (you alone) head

In fact, Iran, beside China and a few others, are the only ancient civilizations which still have preserved their identity and culture.

Kid, you have to be kidding or out of your mind. No disrespect. That's all I have to say. All of those people and countries that I mentioned have much older civilizations and cultures than Iran. That's a fact that every informed person knows about.

Iran itself has been heavily influenced by Arabs and numerous other conquerors. Look at your religion, language, alphabet etc. Today it's nothing like what it once was. Arabs are one of your biggest minorities too last time I saw. They are not recent arrivals either. I also wonder how many mixed with you? Along with your Turks and God knows how many other ethnic groups.

There is nothing called a pure race and modern-day Egyptians and other people of the region obviously have ancestral ties to their ancient ancestors. That's a fact. Likewise we retain numerous ancient indigenous customs and our Egyptian Arabic has a lot of indigenous words. Not to say the 10 million or so Cops that we have. They don't differ much from the rest of us outside of religion. Say all what you did in that post to an Egyptian and he will laugh at you.

You are just trolling because you did not like the facts that I mentioned. Your reply shows that you have no idea about what you are blabbering about so I will not engage in any conversation with you regarding this topic. This is off-topic too. You two medieval regimes can continue your fight.

Last edited:
http://www.economist.com/saudi_interview

Is war between your two countries, direct war, possible?

It is something that we do not foresee at all, and whoever is pushing towards that is somebody who is not in their right mind. Because a war between Saudi Arabia and Iran is the beginning of a major catastrophe in the region, and it will reflect very strongly on the rest of the world. For sure we will not allow any such thing.

Interesting interview, thanks.

We are not Berbers and have never been so. Most Egyptians don't even have a clue about what a Berber is to begin with. I don't know what you are talking about. You have to be kidding for sure! Nor have Egyptians resisted any Arab "influence" on the contrary Egypt has influenced Arabic culture on numerous fields tremendously. Like no other.
You need to do some research...
Egypt influenced has certainely influenced the Med , but since the 1900's...I am talking about 700 BC..and on..

Back
Top Bottom