What's new

Saudi Arabia Cuts Ties With Iran

Democratic republic of Qatar. Eventually all Kings and Queens will side KSA.

We have different opinions with Iranians regarding Syrian civil war. However that's not effecting the bilateral relations between two countries.

And.... ? Turkey is going to fight the wars of Saudis ? No, way bro. Turkey didn't even militarily involved in Syrian Civil War despite it's happening in our backyard....just no way.

Another aspect is; we have good relations with Saudis and we will continue to have good relations in the future. But don't expect a super-duper alliance between Turkey and Saudis. Fundamentally we are rivals of each other. Both striving to show them as the champion of Sunni states.

We shall have to agree to disagree....

Mauritania condemns "riots" against Saudi Arabia Embassy in Iran
Mauritania condemns "riots" against Saudi Arabia Embassy in Iran - Xinhua | English.news.cn

Good decision, but I hope they don't ban pilgrims because more of those Arab worshippers should get trampled to death.
The coming Haj will be the safest.

Democratic republic of Qatar. Eventually all Kings and Queens will side KSA.
What are you implying honey? Is it that the countries which have recently cut their relations with Iran are "dictatorships"? What about most of the Western countries that have their relations severed with Iran for 30 years? Oh let me guess, they are Zionists... Everybody is conspiring against Democratic Republic of Iran.

Everybody hates Iranian regime, people and governments. It's now openly an outcast in the region.

Dude, not a single one of the regions problem can be solved without Iran's buy-in. Whether you like it or not, that is the geopolitical reality.

Mauritania condemns "riots" against Saudi Arabia Embassy in Iran
Mauritania condemns "riots" against Saudi Arabia Embassy in Iran - Xinhua | English.news.cn

The coming Haj will be the safest.

What are you implying honey? Is it that the countries which have recently cut their relations with Iran are "dictatorships"? What about most of the Western countries that have their relations severed with Iran for 30 years? Oh let me guess, they are Zionists... Everybody is conspiring against Democratic Republic of Iran.
Pakistan ? ...when it happened sweet heart let me know. Western embargo due to Nuclear program. Not due to terrorism. From 911 to France massacre .

Everybody hates Iranian regime, people and governments. It's now openly an outcast in the region.
lolz. How old are you ? . Need some mature comments from you.

Mullah show failed

nice.....

Good decision, but I hope they don't ban pilgrims because more of those Arab worshippers should get trampled to death.

I bet no mod will ban this guy since the ayatollahs have special treatment in this forum.

Dude, not a single one of the regions problem can be solved without Iran's buy-in. Whether you like it or not, that is the geopolitical reality.

All the region problems started when Khomeini got off that French plane back in '79.

Pakistan ? ...when it happened sweet heart let me know. Western embargo due to Nuclear program. Not due to terrorism. From 911 to France massacre .

Educate yourself.

Sanctions against Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CYDFP_XWcAAdAHu.jpg

both Iran and KSA has to come out from the dreams of been Superior race or entity ...
The Arabs and Persians have destroyed the ME and its peace .. along with the dignity of Islam ..
both countries are curse of Allah on Muslims ...

I don't know what I can do for the Muslim Ummah and its divided peoples. Divided by ethnicity, race, ideology and sect. Our ancesters would be very ashamed of us. We are really losing it. All of europe was at each others necks and is working together and we Muslims are always fighting each other.

I have to condemn Saudi Arabia for its exucution of a person like Nimr. It was bound to widen the sectarian divide but they did it anyway. Muslim countries need to treat dissent as a factor that improves society rather than as a threat. I favor liberalism at home and tough stance against the west. In my eyes no ideal society such as this exists.

Maybe in your little mind, but for the world at large, it is the Sauds that are the lepers. The execution of Nimr was not taken lightly by their main gunsmith.

its called the persian gulf

i dont know why they continue to lie and fabricate history

soon when the oil will be finished you are going to go back to your desert and stop b!tching about the real persian gulf
remember in the gulf there are fish not lizard to eat

I bet no mod will ban this guy since the ayatollahs have special treatment in this forum.

All the region problems started when Khomeini got off that French plane back in '79.
he did not say anything wrong since islam is not their real religion zoroastrianism is and not you wahhabi folks call them that all the time

Breaking News: Somalia severed ties with Iran and has given Iranian diplomats 72 hours to leave the country.

Day by day Iran loses their connection and ties with arab countries, and their hope to create Safavid militias in other countries will be vanished.

Back
Top Bottom