What's new

Satellite Photos of Iran's attack on US bases

you're troll and global times and Sputnik are not INDEPENDENT/CREDIBLE as you claim, and as for WMD in Iraq US mainstream medias open/tell this fact to the public, as for your information

You are a troll not me.

global times and Sputnik are not INDEPENDENT/CREDIBLE as you claim

You are free to believe people that lied about WMD in Iraq.

as for WMD in Iraq US mainstream medias open/tell this fact to the public, as for your information

Where did US mainstream media admit to lying ? Show this.

You are a troll not me.

You are free to believe people that lied about WMD in Iraq.

Where did US mainstream media admit to lying ? Show this.
you're troll not me, assuming that Global times and Sputnik are credible/independent, which is not, becuase i gave you a sensible logic, they are (Global Times) China state owned and (Sputnik) Russian government funded, and both these govts have anti US sentiments

Only USA govt lies not US mainstream medias
and i don't want to spoon feed you, google is your friend

you're troll not me, assuming that Global times and Sputnik are credible/independent, which is not, becuase i gave you a sensible logic, they are (Global Times) China state owned and (Sputnik) Russian government funded, and both these govts have anti US sentiments

Ignore him. He's just gonna dismiss everything you say, and repeat his own delusional talking points. I destroyed every single one of his points, and he still continued to repeat them over and over again.

He's not interested in learning, or debating. I stopped once I realized that.

you're troll not me, assuming that Global times and Sputnik are credible/independent, which is not, becuase i gave you a sensible logic, they are (Global Times) China state owned and (Sputnik) Russian government funded

BBC is state founded too !

and both these govts have anti US sentiments

USA supports terrorism. USA founded Daesh. It's OK to have anti-US sentiment.

Both US regime and US mainstream media lies. US mainstream media (and Hollywood as well) have ties to CIA. I recomend you to read a book "Spooked - How The CIA Manipulates The Media And Hoodwinks Hollywood" by Nicholas Schou.

Google is not my friend. Google is evil. Yandex and Baidou are my friends.

BBC is state founded too !

USA supports terrorism. USA founded Daesh. It's OK to have anti-US sentiment.

Both US regime and US mainstream media lies. US mainstream media (and Hollywood as well) have ties to CIA. I recomend you to read a book "Spooked - How The CIA Manipulates The Media And Hoodwinks Hollywood" by Nicholas Schou.

Google is not my friend. Google is evil. Yandex and Baidou are my friends.
so you Believe Russian/Chinese propaganda press, SO WHERE YOUR INDEPENDENT/CREDIBLE SOURCES CLAIMS GOES, AND SPUTNIK AND GLOBAL TIMES ARE NOT INDEPENDENT/CREDIBLE SOURCE BY ANY SENSE:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

so you Believe Russian/Chinese propaganda press, SO WHERE YOUR INDEPENDENT/CREDIBLE SOURCES CLAIMS GOES, AND SPUTNIK AND GLOBAL TIMES ARE NOT INDEPENDENT/CREDIBLE SOURCE BY ANY SENSE:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

This is how real journalism looks like:

Russian journalist asking if Tony Blair should be hanged for Iraq War Crimes.
Show me presstitute from US propaganda (Fox News, CNN etc.) asking it terrorists Bush, Obama and Trump should be hanged.

This is how real journalism looks like:

Russian journalist asking if Tony Blair should be hanged for Iraq War Crimes.
Show me presstitute from US propaganda (Fox News, CNN etc.) asking it terrorists Bush, Obama and Trump should be hanged.
Don't troll and stick to the topic

Don't troll and stick to the topic
You troll not me.

US media have ties to CIA. Global Times or Sputnik News don't have ties to CIA so they are independent.
US regime hates independent journalism. US regime not only oppress dissidents like Assange or Snowden but also independent media:

Access denied: US Congress withdraws RT America’s accreditation on Capitol Hill
US regime is enemy of free speech.

You troll not me.

US media have ties to CIA. Global Times or Sputink News don't have ties to CIA so they are independent.
US regime hates independent journalism. US regime not only oppress dissidents like Assange or Snowden but also independent media:

Access denied: US Congress withdraws RT America’s accreditation on Capitol Hill
US regime is enemy of free speech.
Now you're diverting the topic, its Iranian attacks on US military base in Iraq, and not for Independent media, and Global times and Sputnik are not independent/credible source at all, the Iranian govt claims its intention is not to bring human casualties/ but gives the intention/signal to USA govt/establishment if you attack us then we retaliate by full force

Now you're diverting the topic, its Iranian attacks on US military base in Iraq, and not for Independent media, and Global times and Sputnik are not independent/credible source at all, the Iranian govt claims its intention is not to bring human casualties/ but gives the intention/signal to USA govt/establishment if you attack us then we retaliate by full force

All Iran said was that the point of the attack on the U.S. Base was NOT to inflict the max amount of casualties but rather attack U.S. military hardware and logistical support.... And the targets Iran hit can attest to that.

The main goal of the attack was to point out to this U.S. administration that Iran can and will target your assets with deadly precision to eliminate any delusions some in this administration may of had that they could attack Iran and the best Iran could do in response would at best be some asymmetric response.....
Iran's goal with these attacks were to show that at the very least every base they have within ~700km of Iranian soil is within range of Iranian Tactical BM and those missiles have the accuracy to target US assets.
It was also a message to the fools in the UAE, Bahrain & Saudi Arabia that in a conflict with Iran it wouldn't just be Iran cruise missiles and UCAV's but also Iranian ballistic missiles do have the accuracy to bring those regimes to their knees and they wouldn't be able to do a damn thing to stop them.

I think that these 3 picture are some of the best from the aftermath of the retaliatory strikes.
200113144745-arwa-damon-exclusive-al-asad-base2-exlarge-169.jpg

These 2 below are especially good....
200113032020-02-iraq-assad-us-troops-super-169.jpg

Here we see one of the bunkers meant to shelter us personnel,we also see that its almost been crushed by the walls that have fallen onto it
200113031917-01-iraq-assad-us-troops-super-169.jpg

This one I think is by far the best.A grim faced us soldier sits on the wreckage of a structure while surveying the scale of the destruction all around him.

Propaganda.

15 missiles were fired, I counted 13-16 during the official video. And only 6-7 strikes were made. And this was on a base the size of a small town. A base that had ZERO interceptors in place.

It mean 8 missiles missed or failed. Terrible.

In days ahead post strike analysis will back up my claim of high failure rate.

Seems Fateh is a semi reliable missile (80%) but Qiam is absolutely dog ****!
i see in here too so much damage in you let alone al asad but all 13 missile strick targets so go some pilles to can tolerate it .

More attacks on Iranian section of T-4 airbase in Syria.
i see
به قول امید دانا شما ها وقتی اسم سپاه و ایران میاد انگار دارن با خوار مادرتان در جلو شما وصلت میکنن بابا حالا ایرانی اخه عرعرستانی خوبه

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom