What's new

Satellite Photos of Iran's attack on US bases

ahahah so you believe Khamenei's lies even after this comedy. A real missile strike would have turned the base into a burning crater. There would be destruction all over the place. The USA never hide the presence of causalties, even in 2001 the first killed sodliers were announced immediately to the public. The graves inside the Old Glory flags were published by all news broadcasters worldwide. The USA is a democracy, it has no reason to hide casualties and it can't. Everyone can speak and type with complete freedom, any journalist would make a lot of money with the scoop of '80 marines killed hidden by Trump'. That would make him win the Pulitzer 2020 prize, he would become a millionaire.

And who cares about Iran's military capabilities? They were known already, nothing new. So there is no Iranian reataliation, only a weapon drill that nobody cares about. It means Iran never retaliates in a real way because they are dead scared the US will hit them. It's a full blown win by the USA. Next it will be Khamenei's turn. I can see Trump taking Khamenei's life 2 days before the election day. And Iran will not retaliate because they already proved they are cowards.

False, the US never hides the presence of casualties. It's a democracy not a dictatorship. In 2001 the first killed soldiers by the Taleban were immediately made public, same for the Gulf wars. Even the death of 30 Delta Force special forces were made public in Iraq, even if they do secret operations and their deaths could be hidden. As for the Iran being the only country to hit American armed forces, are you that ignorant? You don't know Vietnam fought the USA and won the war? The North Koreans fought with honour and resisted the American invasion. The Afghans fought and killed many US marines and still do, the Iraqis made the Americans fall into hell. Iran instead doesn't have spine, all it can do is weapon drill that damages nobody. Khamenei will be next, he's a walking dead. And Iran will do nothing again, at most another weapon drill. USA wins fair and square.

Many soldiers did not hide in bunkers

I just heard that US military families had gathered infront of senetor Chuck Shumer´s house, asking why they havent been able to contact their loved ones in Iraq since the missile attack......

Any sources or links?

Some idiots here had been spreading pure BS that missiles didn't have even a warhead in order to down grade this successful attack and keep their loser face of invincible American, this attack was the first successful attack made directly by any country since WWII on an American base and they couldn't do shit about it,A good punch in the face of a broken and bankrupted empire no matter how hard they re trying to hide their casualties and down grade it, this moment will be remembered in history as begining of end of an empire and restoring another one , new era has begun .

And your sources are Not CREDIBLE/INDEPENDENT as @That Guy say Because your CREDIBLE?INDEPENDENT sources might have ANTI AMERICAN propaganda because they consider enemies of USA

Sources he used (CNN, BBC) lied about WMD in Iraq in 2003 and many more times, sources I named (Global Times, Sputnik News, PressTV) don't lie.

Some idiots here had been spreading pure BS that missiles didn't have even a warhead in order to down grade this successful attack and keep their loser face of invincible American, this attack was the first successful attack made directly by any country since WWII on an American base and they couldn't do shit about it,A good punch in the face of a broken and bankrupted empire no matter how hard they re trying to hide their casualties and down grade it, this moment will be remembered in history as begining of end of an empire and restoring another one , new era has begun .

I don't know how anyone with even half a brain can look at those craters and say that the missiles had "no warheads" on them.

There is an astonishing level of intellectual ineptitude on PDF, just bizarre man...

Sources he used (CNN, BBC) lied about WMD in Iraq in 2003 and many more times, sources I named (Global Times, Sputnik News, PressTV) don't lie.
you're are not neutral at all, you're lying by yourself, these media sources might spreading Propaganda against USA on purpose

I don't know how anyone with even half a brain can look at those craters and say that the missiles had "no warheads" on them.

There is an astonishing level of intellectual ineptitude on PDF, just bizarre man...

What do you expect from US trolls ? They were lying, they are lying and they will be lying. That's their job. Even small England has it's own troll brigade called 77th Brigade (https://southfront.org/british-militarys-troll-factory-good-guys-to-tell-you-truth/).
You can imagine how many troll brigades US Empire has.

you're are not neutral at all, you're lying by yourself

I'm pro-freedom and pro-truth.

these media sources might spreading Propaganda against USA on purpose

Media I named (Global Times, Sputnik News, PressTV) are doing jurnalism. US mainstream media are doing propaganda.

Media I named (Global Times, Sputnik News, PressTV) are doing jurnalism. US mainstream media are doing propaganda.
And those 3 media are state owned, and how do you know that that these 3 media sources only doing journalism,s and US medias are not, you're a dishonest person

So what? BBC is state owned too.

That's my opinion, based on reading them.

All US mainstream media pushed false "WMD in Iraq" narrative in 2003. US mainstream media also support terrorism. You are free to believe them. I don't believe them.
Remember these countries are consider enemies to USA, SO WHERE ARE YOUR INDEPENDENT AND CREDIBLE CLAIMS OF YOURS, WHICH IS RIDICULOUS
SO THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL OPINION
IS THIS RELATE TO CURRENT SUBJECT, YOU'RE ONE OF THE MOST DISHONEST POSTER IN WHOLE PDF, SPREADING YOUR NONSENSE AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND THINKS THAT GLOBAL TIMES/SPUTNIK AND PRESS TV ARE INDEPENDENT/CREDIBLE SOURCES

Remember these countries are consider enemies to USA, SO WHERE ARE YOUR INDEPENDENT AND CREDIBLE CLAIMS OF YOURS, WHICH IS RIDICULOUS
SO THIS IS YOUR PERSONAL OPINION
IS THIS RELATE TO CURRENT SUBJECT, YOU'RE ONE OF THE MOST DISHONEST POSTER IN WHOLE PDF, SPREADING YOUR NONSENSE AGAIN AND AGAIN, AND THINKS THAT GLOBAL TIMES/SPUTNIK AND PRESS TV ARE INDEPENDENT/CREDIBLE SOURCES

You are dishonest. US mainstream media (not Global Times or Sputnik) pushed false narrative about "WMD in Iraq".
BTW this is what happens to dissidents in USA or England:
assange.jpg

There is no freedom of speech in US Empire. US mainstream media cannot be trusted.

You are dishonest. US mainstream media (not Global Times or Sputnik) pushed false narrative about "WMD in Iraq".
BTW this is what happens to dissidents in USA or England:
View attachment 599701

There is no freedom of speech in US Empire. US mainstream media cannot be trusted.
you're troll and global times and Sputnik are not INDEPENDENT/CREDIBLE as you claim, and as for WMD in Iraq US mainstream medias open/tell this fact to the a American public, as for your information

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom