What's new

Saras: How much indigenous is it???

Again you are spewing BS, I call your bluff.

Show me where it is mentioned that GTRE is developing engine for Saras.

Fantasy don't count as source:lol:

Iam not fantasizing , U show me where It says GTRE is not making Turbo prop engine... If u cannot then u are in the lines of BS

Ya i went through full thread, but where is source that design is russian. Expect that pictures. Then you gave source for engine and prop that we already say. Voice recorder:hitwall:

SARAS aircraft, VT–XRM is installed with M/s Penny & Giles, UK manufactured combi version recorder for data and voice recording. It is a combined Solid Stat Flight Data Recorder and Cockpit Voice Recorder. This is crash and fire protected and is installed in the rear i.e. dorsal fin area. Consequent to accident, the recorder wa damaged in post crash fire, the unit was sent to manufacturer’s facility at UK retrieval of the data. From the UK facility, the data has been obtained separately fo the Voice and Flight data.

Source : Saras crash report

About the design I have given enough sources that Duet M102 is a soviet time design and India just joined to develop the plane from that design.

Hope that pretty much clears, that only "indigenous" contribution to Duet is cheap labour in prototype builds.

Whether it is success or failure is again dependent on MDB engineers who are having a look right now in bangalore.

I feel so sad for those people, Who Dont look at what there country is Doing rather criticizing Others efforts, India has Even developed super computers that too listed among the top11- 20 , And Those who criticize havent moved an Inch further even in developing a basic Computer....

I pity those whose Intentions are to only troll.... If India is Just a Waste Land, then Iam sorry for those who think so....

If you point out a finger , there will be thousands pointing fingers on you....

What should I say about pathetic losers.

This thread is not about rah rah India, and please stop playing Victim. You guys always whine and see ghost when there is none.

If you still feel am doing a hatch job, instead of understanding the saras origin and "indiginousness" then get lost from this thread or report the admins to lock this thread.

Some pathetic Views shared by some fellows Who got no platform to build an aircraft in there country Are Commenting about a country who has 3 Different Aeronautic Organizations, Working on 3 Military and 4 Civilian aircrafts.....

Some trollers just Have Insecurity feeling and Superiority complex, for which the World is yet to find a cure....

Some pathetic Views shared by some fellows Who got no platform to build an aircraft in there country Are Commenting about a country who has 3 Different Aeronautic Organizations, Working on 3 Military and 4 Civilian aircrafts.....

Some trollers just Have Insecurity feeling and Superiority complex, for which the World is yet to find a cure....

Why the hell you feeding 24/7 trolls:devil:

He did't have the guts to give sources for all points. If you fight with pig then you also in that level. Remember that sir

He did't have the guts to give sources for all points. If you fight with pig then you also in that level. Remember that sir

No use of such harsh words would be tolerated by me, Not him either, avoid using such words which hurts others sentiments....:angry:

I feel so sad for those people, Who Dont look at what there country is Doing rather criticizing Others efforts, India has Even developed super computers that too listed among the top11- 20 , And Those who criticize havent moved an Inch further even in developing a basic Computer....

I pity those whose Intentions are to only troll.... If India is Just a Waste Land, then Iam sorry for those who think so....

If you point out a finger , there will be thousands pointing fingers on you....

These responses to the"indigenous" saras , confirm one and only thing. Saras is as indigenous, as much as T-90 is bhishma.

They fell humiliated seeing that saras total content is foreign except labour;

* * Design
* * Egines
* * Propellers
* * Digital avionics system components,
* * Fuel system components,
* * Electrical power generation components,
* * Hydraulic system components,
* * Emergency system components
* * Raw material and standard parts.
* * Data and voice recorder

Everyone here is jealous of cheap labor.

Losers instead of rebutting to each point are busy playing victim card.

ADA is developing Avionics, Which Includes, Navigation, Communications,flight control systems,Collision-avoidance systems,Aircraft management systems(Probably a joint venture with SAMTEL),Hydraulic system made By HAL is tested In NAL.

We export raw materials to many countries, its not a problem for us to use it in our products...

Engines and Black box, its not Indian, but Gas turbine research establishment is Working on Engines
:whistle:

You never told me If your country is Involved in such Projects, If not why criticize others developments??

ADA is developing Avionics, Which Includes, Navigation, Communications,flight control systems,Collision-avoidance systems,Aircraft management systems(Probably a joint venture with SAMTEL),Hydraulic system made By HAL is tested In NAL.

We export raw materials to many countries, its not a problem for us to use it in our products...

Engines and Black box, its not Indian, but Gas turbine research establishment is Working on Engines
:whistle:

You never told me If your country is Involved in such Projects, If not why criticize others developments??

Tell me when developed, if 20 years are not enough, another 20 years won't make a difference.

If you still think this is criticism, then I must say you are suffering very grave illness- Inferiority.

There is nothing to be ashamed of using foreign component or using design. What matter is you made an attempt, even if you are incapable of trouble shooting a design. That count for something .

Cheerup.

Tell me when developed, if 20 years are not enough, another 20 years won't make a difference.

If you still think this is criticism, then I must say you are suffering very grave illness- Inferiority.

There is nothing to be ashamed of using foreign component or using design. What matter is you made an attempt, even if you are incapable of trouble shooting a design. That count for something .

Cheerup.

Do you criticize your own leaders and R&D organizations in this way or is it just that you don't want to feel inferior to what we are achieving?

About the design I have given enough sources that Duet M102 is a soviet time design and India just joined to develop the plane from that design.

Hope that pretty much clears, that only "indigenous" contribution to Duet is cheap labour in prototype builds.

Whether it is success or failure is again dependent on MDB engineers who are having a look right now in bangalore.

Duet M102 is a Joint Venture between India and Russia dude it's called Duet M102 in Russia and it's called SARAS in India that's the difference...and yes MDB engineers were called in to fix some flaws in the design which they would have done before ending up kaput.

Last edited:

Cheerup.

You just created a gentle smile on my face.... But Let me tell You one thing... Developing a technology from scratch is never too easy, That too Complicated engineering such as these....

India is New to this field, Have Aspiration to develop... Saras is Out there In the middle with foreign Equipments, At the same time Testing Ours with them, the next prototype Being built out there would have Indian avionics and softwares in it.... Prototype is not everything, The final Product matters, what Bothers If We have taken 20 years, Atleast we are developing.... and We have taken another 4 projects to gain as Much Experiance as we can....

Is there anything wrong In it?

We were criticized By the world, When amidst poverty dreamed to explore space, Every failure Made the world crack down to laughter, Did We give up?? Now We hold several records In that field.

Same Implies here.... Let the world Laugh...

Back
Top Bottom