What's new

Saras: How much indigenous is it???

You just created a gentle smile on my face....

That good to hear:)

But Let me tell You one thing... Developing a technology from scratch is never too easy, That too Complicated engineering such as these....

Was I giving the impression it is easy???

India is New to this field

Are you out of your mind??

Do you even know anything about HAL??

DO YOU KNOW WHO BUILT THAT INSTITUTION AND WHY??

Have Aspiration to develop... Saras

Thats not the impression I get, when for everything you need forign component.

Sorry thats not the way to learn or develop.

You learn nothing if for each and everything someone holds your hand.

is Out there In the middle with foreign Equipments,

That the whole world knows.

At the same time Testing Ours with them, the next prototype Being built out there would have Indian avionics and softwares in it

I am sorry, that is not an option now, after the crash.

.... Prototype is not everything, The final Product matters,

IF only there are no major modification needed
what Bothers If We have taken 20 years, Atleast we are developing....

That I appreciated in my last post:cheers:

and We have taken another 4 projects to gain as Much Experiance as we can....

You don't get any even if you do 100 with foreign consultancy for everything...

Is there anything wrong In it?

Yep

The whole model of outsourcing........:wave:

That good to hear:)

Was I giving the impression it is easy???

Are you out of your mind??

Do you even know anything about HAL??

DO YOU KNOW WHO BUILT THAT INSTITUTION AND WHY??

Thats not the impression I get, when for everything you need forign component.

Sorry thats not the way to learn or develop.

You learn nothing if for each and everything someone holds your hand.

That the whole world knows.

I am sorry, that is not an option now, after the crash.

IF only there are no major modification needed

That I appreciated in my last post:cheers:

You don't get any even if you do 100 with foreign consultancy for everything...

Yep

The whole model of outsourcing........:wave:

Buddy it's NAL which is designing the SARAS and not HAL.

And what is your qualification to tell "That's not the way to develop or learn" I mean seriously what's your credibility to make such a statement??

And nobody is holding our hand for each and everything...but we are learning from other's who are more experienced than we are in this field.We need to learn from their's as well as our mistakes...

And what's with outsourcing? Did we ask Britain or Russia to make these prototypes? Did we?

Read

Last edited:
And What about the rest of My post, why forgot to quote??:lol: ... By the way, HAL was created by merging Hindustan aircraft and Aeronautics India Limited in 1964...(Probably I was In school that time:lol:)

We have made aircrafts, but Dint have enough funds to take up the research part. Now India has Money to venture with others and Learn the trick.... We are not catching their hands, But Learning from them.... We need to compare our products with them, stability, reliability, then we need to Function The aircraft with Our products to see How reliable it is and How it functions, and then If needed, You need to make changes in it.....

We are putting 100% cost in it, to learn.... Every country started like this, and we dont want to be exceptional either...

Last edited:
Buddy it's NAL which is designing the SARAS and not HAL.

If you can't follow the discussion, don't bother to drop-in.

The rest of the bile is ignored, till you re-read the discussion and join the debate in a civilised way.:agree:

If you can't follow the discussion, don't bother to drop-in.

The rest of the bile is ignored, till you re-read the discussion and join the debate in a civilised way.:agree:

Lol ignorance is bliss mate and I am happy you are living in bliss :angel:

And HAL is producing hydraulic systems doesn't mean that they are the one's designing the SARAS...

Feel free to do selective bs after all you guys are only capable of doing that....

Lol ignorance is bliss mate and I am happy you are living in bliss :angel:

And HAL is producing hydraulic systems doesn't mean that they are the one's designing the SARAS...

First you are incapable of seeing what am pointing out. Then you accuse me of ignorance:confused:

My reply was to this
India is New to this field
, not a org in particular.

But calling names to me, I can ignore, but not this

Feel free to do selective bs after all you guys are only capable of doing that....

Bigotry and hatred is not acceptable.

You know very well except me, no one said a word in the last 6-7 pages about saras, but you have to show your hatred to accuse collectively.

Man is this the reason you came here??

Sorry this is not acceptable.

You are on a wrong forum and wrong thread.

First you are incapable of seeing what am pointing out. Then you accuse me of ignorance:confused:

My reply was to this , not a org in particular.

But calling names to me, I can ignore, but not this

Bigotry and hatred is not acceptable.

You know very well except me, no one said a word in the last 6-7 pages about saras, but you have to show your hatred to accuse collectively.

Man is this the reason you came here??

Sorry this is not acceptable.

You are on a wrong forum and wrong thread.

Bigotry and hatred was very well visible in your signature the other day..
I don't know which country you are from but I am not abusing or showing hatred towards your country men but to people who are like you..who ignore when fact is provided to them and do selective bs..

Let the mods decide what you do with the me...you have no authority to tell me whether I need to be here or not.

Lol at your comments on development and learning..seriously what credibility have you got to pass such a statement?

And I know very well what you are pointing out here "Saras is made in Russia with cheap labour and paint from India" this is what you and many other's like you who troll the forum say about what we make...but when it is their turn to accept or swallow criticism they spew venom and go on a stampeded.

Last edited:
Bigotry and hatred was very well visible in your signature the other day..
I don't know which country you are from but I am not abusing or showing hatred towards your country men but to people who are like you..who ignore when fact is provided to them and do selective bs..

Let the mods decide what you do with the me...you have no authority to tell me whether I need to be here or not.

Lol at your comments on development and learning..seriously what credibility have you got to pass such a statement?

And I know very well what you are pointing out here "Saras is made in Russia with cheap labour and paint from India" this is what you and many other's like you who troll the forum say about what we make...but when it is their turn to accept or swallow criticism they spew venom and go on a stampeded.

So you think, you can shield your bigotry by calling me troll or anyone who points holy cow "indigenous", is not what it is??

How convenient!!!

Final Result, as agreed by all:smitten:

2hg5il4.jpg

After thing much, I have a question, Is the tires also imorted or they do come under standard parts. :)

A little update via the crash report;

The data and voice recorder is from M/S Penny & Giles from UK.

This is really poor, voice and data recorder also imported:hitwall:, what else is left of the plane???

Do you even understand why? just goes to show how little you know about civil aviation. Every thing about a civilian aircraft has to adhere to strict standards. It is indeed nice that NAL has chosen these components, only shows they care for these standards and also improves Saras's reputation and may even have a bigger chance to be exported.

Same thing with the hydraulics and wiring, all critical parts of a plane have to have redundancy, its not like ..you have a cable snap and yo are doomed...again..They were wise in choosing components from abroad that meet the required standards...

if you are here to troll..sorry go ahead..otherwise I can explain how SARAS is going to be a great step ahead for India's aviation goals...

the gentleman (Titanium) in question for starting thread and expecting replies, wants us to prove that SARAS if is indigenious then what materials/components made in india.

i believe there is no answer to this ..... saying it based on after reading.

i agree it must be having all major components and equipments imported from outside, there is nothing to shy about it.....

but that does not mean that india is incapable of making such plane, yes initially it will be so for all new designs, maybe after 10-20years we will start making and having our own components fit.

for example, china started its own military plane program using russian plane as an example....

i agree some members here think india is incapable of absorbing such technology........i dont mind their opinion, everyone has his own way of interpretating others......

the best advice i can give to my fellow indians, is to stop wasting your precious time on such threads............you are giving more than necessary attention.......the more u keep replying the more BS u will get in return, the more such BS threads will crop up........

have you ever wondered y dont u see such threads related to their own countries, whilst they enjoy making such threads ..........

sorry no offence here for any individual, just giving an advice to fellow indians, stop wasting your time convincing on not so important threads.

regards;

Serioulsy wats the problem with our neighbours..?

First they taunt us for not being unable to produce a fighter ,tank etc..

Second if we start producing them then they ridicule it by saying junk,doesnt work,plane doesnt take off etc..

Thirdly wen the fighter goes supersonic ot the tank beats one of the worlds best tanks in comparitive trials ,then they start by claiming how each part in that is foreign and start attaching percentages like 42%,5 % etc to it.

May i know wats the problem with u guys..? It is u who should be happy if our weapons are junk...but u seem to care more abt us than even ourselves.:hitwall:

Or is it that envy thats metamorphosing into these posts..?

the gentleman (Titanium) in question for starting thread and expecting replies, wants us to prove that SARAS if is indigenious then what materials/components made in india.

It is exercise in understanding "indigenous":cheesy:
i believe there is no answer to this ..... saying it based on after reading.

:partay:
i agree it must be having all major components and equipments imported from outside, there is nothing to shy about it.....

But lookign at this thread...it seem majority are shy to accept

;)

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom