What's new

Saras: How much indigenous is it???

Yes brahmins, have cornered all the positions in DRDO, now if they are priest class, working class, begger class, doest not matter. The fact is a single caste has managed to corner a majority share in DRDO without merit. This is being reflected in the DRDO output, or lack off.

It is nothing religious, pure and simple discrimination.

Oops when did it happen. Last time i checked ,the minister responsible for DRDO was one Mr. Antony from my home state, a christian.. Is he brahmin now??:what::what:

Oops when did it happen. Last time i checked ,the minister responsible for DRDO was one Mr. Antony from my home state, a christian.. Is he brahmin now??:what::what:

When did I mention about minister??:woot:

Anyway we are diverting from the topic. Lets discuss, if any "indigenous" content is present in the "indigenous saras".

2hg5il4.jpg

Yes brahmins, have cornered all the positions in DRDO, now if they are priest class, working class, begger class, doest not matter. The fact is a single caste has managed to corner a majority share in DRDO without merit. This is being reflected in the DRDO output, or lack off.

From what I gather here on PDF, this DRDO is an Indian defense organization. So it will be manned by Indians irrespective of the class. Now stop insulting Hinduism and get back to the topic.

And people wonder why muslims are looked upon with suspicion in most western countries.

Now don't tell me I violated any forum rules, if titanium can say something about hinduism, i can also for islam. if you ban me go ahead but also ban that racist idiot.

New News:Additional suitors added to the "indigenous" saras.

Over the past year, NAL has been working with foreign companies such as Piaggio Aero Industries SpA to redesign the nacelle and Honeywell to develop an autopilot system, besides consulting the Myasishchev Design Bureau (MDB) for fine-tuning the design modification and flight testing.

New Saras prototype to start flying next year

Original Suitors..

* * Design
* * Egines
* * Propellers
* * Digital avionics system components,
* * Fuel system components,
* * Electrical power generation components,
* * Hydraulic system components,
* * Emergency system components
* * Raw material and standard parts.
* * Data and voice recorder

Now....dil mange more

• Flight testing --Myasishchev Design Bureau (MDB) Russia.
  • Autopilot system --Honeywell, US
  • Redesign the nacelle--Piaggio Aero Industries SpA , Italy.
  • Design Modification --Myasishchev Design Bureau (MDB)

Anything left of "Indigenous" Saras??:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
I understand, Blind can't see the references, but there are others who can seee.

This for those who have kept their eyes and ears open, not for deaf and dumbs.:what:

I understand, Blind can't see the references, but there are others who can seee.

This for those who have kept their eyes and ears open, not for deaf and dumbs.:what:

Didn't I tell you before that only the name Saras is Indian, everything else is foreign.

Does that make you happy?

It doesn't matter if Saras is 98% indigenous or 2% indigenous, at the end of the day it's an Indian aircraft. Similarly with fighter planes, doesn't matter if we have an F 18 or Su 30, the enemy will still have to face it, they wont think like you whether its Indian made or made somewhere else :rofl:

Didn't I tell you before that only the name Saras is Indian, everything else is foreign.

Does that make you happy?

It doesn't matter if Saras is 98% indigenous or 2% indigenous, at the end of the day it's an Indian aircraft. Similarly with fighter planes, doesn't matter if we have an F 18 or Su 30, the enemy will still have to face it, they wont think like you whether its Indian made or made somewhere else :rofl:

No doubt about it, India is doing that for a long time.... infact most of the armed forces been armed with "imported" weapons.

The "indigenous fetish" is little irritating, when you have none whatsoever.

Assembling with screwdriver, engine and propeller is not exactly "indigenous" engineering, is it:partay:

No doubt about it, India is doing that for a long time.... infact most of the armed forces been armed with "imported" weapons.

The "indigenous fetish" is little irritating, when you have none whatsoever.

Assembling with screwdriver, engine and propeller is not exactly "indigenous" engineering, is it:partay:
:rofl:

All these Indian products have more systems than the Chinese and Pakistani systems. All the Indian defence systems are 100% indigenous. You don't know ABC of defence systems? According to you J-10, FC-1, Eurofighter or Gripen is not also from China, Europe or Sweden.

BTW from which country you belongs? Why you didn't put your country's name? :lol:

:rofl:

All these Indian products have more systems than the Chinese and Pakistani systems. All the Indian defence systems are 100% indigenous. You don't know ABC of defence systems? According to you J-10, FC-1, Eurofighter or Gripen is not also from China, Europe or Sweden.

BTW from which country you belongs? Why you didn't put your country's name? :lol:

The is BREAKING NEWS:smokin:

I just gave the example of candian engine and german propeller.

Do you know, why SARAS crashed???

They did not know how exactly both interact in relighting procedure.

Human error, faulty design behind Saras crash: Report
NAL also did not coordinate well with engine manufacturer Pratt and Whitney and German propeller manufacturer, MT. As a result, it devised an incorrect relight procedure, which was vetted by the ASTE. Relighting – switching off the engine mid-air and re-ignite after few seconds – is a standard procedure for any aircraft to get the airworthiness certificate.

The is BREAKING NEWS:smokin:

I just gave the example of candian engine and german propeller.

Do you know, why SARAS crashed???

They did not know how exactly both interact in relighting procedure.

Human error, faulty design behind Saras crash: Report
NAL also did not coordinate well with engine manufacturer Pratt and Whitney and German propeller manufacturer, MT. As a result, it devised an incorrect relight procedure, which was vetted by the ASTE. Relighting – switching off the engine mid-air and re-ignite after few seconds – is a standard procedure for any aircraft to get the airworthiness certificate.

You are quite frustrated indeed!!! You are here to talk about Saras but do you even know that Saras is not a defence project!!! :chilli: :rofl: Its a civilian aircraft!! Thats why i said you don't know what you are talking about!

Last edited:
You are quite frustrated indeed!!! You are here to talk about Saras but do you even know that Saras is not a defence project!!! :chilli: :rofl: Its a civilian aircraft!! Thats why i said you don't know what you are talking about!

I can see the frustration, when DODO Scientists can't make out how to integrate perfectly good engine and propeller causing the plane crash .

I know you want to avoid the discussion, it must be humiliating to you to know the incompetence:no:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom