What's new

Russia Claims to Build an Aircraft Carrier for Indian Navy

all fine and giggly but at the end of the day we have the burden too feed 200 million hungry children over there while you cruise around with a fancy aircraft carrier.

Each year thousands of people in india die from rabies and the plaque - black death. For 1/10 of the cost of this carrier you could eradicate both.

With all due respect, if you think an worthless aircraft carrier is more important than beating rabies ...if this is your priority...then idk.

How do i deal with a guy who let his child starve but buys a Ferrari? I believe its an moralistic imperative to adress such things.

Your reluctance to answer my queries proves further the hole you have dug yourself in. State the statistics I told you to. Or are you unable to find them? Mind your own business, Italian. We do not need economic advise from an economic basket case.

Same rule will apply for your also a country struggling even to stand let alone walk is having two Aircraft Carrier and thinking to replace its Aircraft Carrier and even add F-35s. Our economy is moving forward we are allocating funds as per requirement unlike yours its going to bankrupt.

rabies and plaque ?

your country is today in the mess because of finance managers like you who think 1/10 of carrier can eradicate rabies and pague.

"How do i deal with a guy who let his child starve but buys a Ferrari? I believe its an moralistic imperative to adress such things." this is the state your country presently is but not India. we can afford and we have our own priorities which a bankrupt can't understand.

lol comparing a 3rd world nation like inda with a 1st world nation like italy where even a unemployed persn has more than indian middle class worker. with all due respect but what you say is plain and simple deluded. Not even the poorest european nation romania has such horrible conditions like india.

honestly unless you want to fight 1000s of Km far a weak undeveloped country, you dont need a carrier, nearly every nation has understood that and have forgo the carriers

exactly. What we see here is the same ridicolous idea like bokassa crowning himself as emperor in congo or mobutos decission to build a landing strip for concorde in zaire jungle so his wife can fly two times a week to paris. umfortunatelly developing nations often fall into the trap of buying worthless pompous crap that nobody really needs.

lol comparing a 3rd world nation like inda with a 1st world nation like italy where even a unemployed persn has more than indian middle class worker. with all due respect but what you say is plain and simple deluded. Not even the poorest european nation romania has such horrible conditions like india.

exactly. What we see here is the same ridicolous idea like bokassa crowning himself as emperor in congo or mobutos decission to build a landing strip for concorde in zaire jungle so his wife can fly two times a week to paris. umfortunatelly developing nations often fall into the trap of buying worthless pompous crap that nobody really needs.

You are like a broken record, a one trick pony incessantly saying the same thing in multiple threads - Italian dole bludger are so well off and third world people earn a tiny fraction of what unemployed Italians leach from their government.

I should report you for monotony and being a dumb fcuk racist spam bot.

I

honestly unless you want to fight 1000s of Km far a weak undeveloped country, you dont need a carrier, nearly every nation has understood that and have forgo the carriers

Maybe you forgot what our carrier did to East Pakistan in the last war. Chittagong harbor was destroyed, along with the entire eastern fleet of the Pak navy, and "not a single vessel could be out to sea" by Pakistan, as the communique sent to New Delhi affirmed.

But that is besides the point. Land attack is not the primary role for carriers in the Indian navy. What neither you nor @MarkusS seem to know, amidst all the pathetic poverty trolling from his, is that medium sized carriers are mainly for fleet air defence, and control of the battlespace in the oceans. An aircraft carrier with a squadron of decent aircrafts makes all the ships in the group pretty much invincible against navies that lack a carrier.

The aircraft carrier is meant to protect the smaller ships. No enemy ships can come anywhere within a 500 km radius of the carrier and its group. No enemy aircraft can get even within firing range of our ships. Battle groups of PN or any other navy without inherent airpower do not stand a chance. That is the reason for carriers - and three good carriers with a good airwing can pretty much ensure naval supremacy in the IOR. (Unless the enemy has powerful air wings too.)

The IN can roam with impunity in the IOR, enforce a naval blockade, destroy enemy fleets, all without over exerting itself, due to the organic airpower that it possesses. The IN has more than half a century of experience with aircraft carriers, so don't delude yourself that they don't know their own needs.

India has a legitimate need to protect the IOR in times of war. Complete sea control, and naval dominance is paramount, to keep our supply lanes intact, and to disruput the enemy's supply lanes and trade.

@MarkusS : If you spent a fraction of the time reading and learning about what you want to discuss, as compared to the time you spend on gloating about poverty to make you feel good about yourself, you might not appear so ignorant.

Is that why China, Russia, USA, India, UK etc have concrete future plans for aircraft carriers? Chinese are building atleast 2 ACs as of now....So are USA, UK, India etc

@MarkusS You should rather focus on 40% unemployed and jobless Italians rather than poverty in India as for that we are here to concern and doing great in order to eradicate that.

do yourself a favor get the f#ck out of Indian forum and take your ugly filthy a$s smwhere else, Indian members doesnt need lectures from a failing economy like italy, in future your stupid country's gdp will be equal to one of our states. GTFO now achthooo

Is there any need to insult someone ?

Is that why China, Russia, USA, India, UK etc have concrete future plans for aircraft carriers? Chinese are building atleast 2 ACs as of now....So are USA, UK, India etc

@MarkusS You should rather focus on 40% unemployed and jobless Italians rather than poverty in India as for that we are here to concern and doing great in order to eradicate that.

Their public debt is more than 100% of their gdp. Useless Italians trying to teach economics. Without the EU, italy will be a basket case(not that it is not currently) in 5 years.

If you think we have npa in banks, guess what italy has? we crib over 3 to 4 %. Their non repayment of loans is over the top. Not only are they economically in the dumps, but thieves too. And it permeates everywhere. Their corporate system and tourist.

Ask any tourist who has visited Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain and Greece. The only place they will tell you to be careful of your belongings is Italy. The thieves, in India, steal cause they are poor. Italians are just sheer thieves, since the nutjob Italian here claims how well they earn.

Is there any need to insult someone ?
No there is not. But this particular Italian deserves it. He goes to every thread and throws the same crap. About time somebody told him to mind his own business.

Last edited:
their public debt is more than 100% of their gdp. useless italians trying to teach economics. without the eu italy will be a basket case, not that it is not currently, in 5 years. if you think we have npa in banks, guess what italy has? we crib over 3 4 %. Theirs non repayment of loans is ove the top. not only are they economically in the dumps, but thieves too. And it permeates everywhere. Their corporate system and tourist. Ask any tourist who has visited Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain and Greece. The only place they will tell you to be careful of your belongings is Italy. The thieves in India steal cause they are poor. Italians are just sheer thieves, since the nutjob Italian here claims how well they earn.

No there is not. But this particular Italian deserves it. He goes to every thread and throws the same crap. About time somebody told him to mind his own business.

Yes I was told about mafia in Italy ..

do yourself a favor get the f#ck out of Indian forum and take your ugly filthy a$s smwhere else, Indian members doesnt need lectures from a failing economy like italy, in future your stupid country's gdp will be equal to one of our states. GTFO now achthooo

That would make us still 10 times richer than middle class indian.

Why do you think is india covered by such extreme poverty? And why is this not an issue for your regime there?

UK just 1, Russia,china didnt had one till now
both Russia and china are projecting power vs USA but mostly on small islands . Russia still doesnt has concrete plans of building carriers
both nations will probably end up building/acquiring carriers less than india

whom does india wants to project power to? against china where?

and is india as developed as Russia, china or UK. your per capita income is 2-3 times less than china..that is massive

Maybe you forgot what our carrier did to East Pakistan in the last war. Chittagong harbor was destroyed, along with the entire eastern fleet of the Pak navy, and "not a single vessel could be out to sea" by Pakistan, as the communique sent to New Delhi affirmed.

But that is besides the point. Land attack is not the primary role for carriers in the Indian navy. What neither you nor @MarkusS seem to know, amidst all the pathetic poverty trolling from his, is that medium sized carriers are mainly for fleet air defence, and control of the battlespace in the oceans. An aircraft carrier with a squadron of decent aircrafts makes all the ships in the group pretty much invincible against navies that lack a carrier.

The aircraft carrier is meant to protect the smaller ships. No enemy ships can come anywhere within a 500 km radius of the carrier and its group. No enemy aircraft can get even within firing range of our ships. Battle groups of PN or any other navy without inherent airpower do not stand a chance. That is the reason for carriers - and three good carriers with a good airwing can pretty much ensure naval supremacy in the IOR. (Unless the enemy has powerful air wings too.)

The IN can roam with impunity in the IOR, enforce a naval blockade, destroy enemy fleets, all without over exerting itself, due to the organic airpower that it possesses. The IN has more than half a century of experience with aircraft carriers, so don't delude yourself that they don't know their own needs.

India has a legitimate need to protect the IOR in times of war. Complete sea control, and naval dominance is paramount, to keep our supply lanes intact, and to disruput the enemy's supply lanes and trade.

@MarkusS : If you spent a fraction of the time reading and learning about what you want to discuss, as compared to the time you spend on gloating about poverty to make you feel good about yourself, you might not appear so ignorant.

No, si simply know that we live in the 21st century. There won´t be any war on that scale. Such ships are plain and simple worthless. Thats the bad thing here. What enemies do you want fight in indian ocean? Mauritius? Seychlles?

Our unemployment rate is 12.4% and shrinking since our economy slowly recovers. And honestly i dont see how you are doing great in eradicating anything. Living standards in india are so incredible low in evry aspect that its worse than many african nations. I see it as duty to help 3rd world. We are privilidged and i believe its good to give something to those who aren´t that fortunate. And i mean this honest. I´m christian so doing such things is important for me.

Their public debt is more than 100% of their gdp. Useless Italians trying to teach economics. Without the EU, italy will be a basket case(not that it is not currently) in 5 years.

If you think we have npa in banks, guess what italy has? we crib over 3 to 4 %. Their non repayment of loans is over the top. Not only are they economically in the dumps, but thieves too. And it permeates everywhere. Their corporate system and tourist.

Ask any tourist who has visited Germany, France, Italy, UK, Spain and Greece. The only place they will tell you to be careful of your belongings is Italy. The thieves, in India, steal cause they are poor. Italians are just sheer thieves, since the nutjob Italian here claims how well they earn.

Why are you talking on such a low level? I honestly dont understand this agressive talking. Im sure india has great aspects. I like the Taj mahal. The mountains in north. The elephants, tigers and so on.

whom does india wants to project power to? against china where?
No, si simply know that we live in the 21st century. There won´t be any war on that scale. Such ships are plain and simple worthless. Thats the bad thing here. What enemies do you want fight in indian ocean? Mauritius? Seychlles?

In the future, it will be vital for India to protect its Sea Lines of Communicaton (SLOC) and considering the ammount of maritime traffic passing through India's waters and the IOR it is only right that India take some of the burden to ensure the safety of such traffic for the good of the world:

international-maritime-route.png

maritime-traffic.jpg

Building up a credible navy with full spectrum capabilities is thus essential, especially for a nation like India who is a global power and in the future will be one of the largest economies on the planet. No one is saying India will have 6 CBGs next year or by 2020 but in 2045 India will have the second largest economy in the world and much of its economic hopes lay in keeping trade flowing and the seas safe.

@PARIKRAMA @anant_s @Levina @sathya @ayesha.a @ni8mare @IndoCarib @skyisthelimit @Parul @Dandpatta @danish_vij @Capt.Popeye @MilSpec @AUSTERLITZ @Water Car Engineer @acetophenol @Ankit Kumar @ranjeet @Star Wars @Vauban @surya kiran

Well,@MarkusS has a point at saying that extreme poverty is a big problem in India,these problems needs to be discussed and not avoided,and I agree with others that this isn't the right topic to do it. @MarkusS has the right to comment on every threads and give his opinions,and his opinions needs to be debated with him,and insulting him will lead to nowhere. You might not agree with him,but that's not a reason to insult him of whatever....

Well,@MarkusS has a point at saying that extreme poverty is a big problem in India,these problems needs to be discussed and not avoided,and I agree with others that this isn't the right topic to do it. @MarkusS has the right to comment on every threads and give his opinions,and his opinions needs to be debated with him,and insulting him will lead to nowhere. You might not agree with him,but that's not a reason to insult him of whatever....

Its ok amigo. I see why they attack. Its blind nationalism. Their nation faces extreme poverty in a level we don´t know in europe. Yet they waste so much money on something totally worthless. Its a typical phenomen many 3rd world nations suffer from. Unfortunatelly our own nations often enough exploit this madness from those poor nations.

Bokassa in Congo:

Kroenung-von-Jean-Bedel-Bokassa.jpg

Concorde in Zaire...

32074346.jpg

India should build civilian ships. Maybe even cruise ships to boost its economy, bring people into work and generate profits.

This carrier creates nothing, Brings no value. No profits and nothing to eat.

Those people here will really love indias new aircraft carrier i guess:

mumbai-slum-759.jpg

Honestly i would like to know what priorities such a government has? Wonder when Madagascar builds its first space shuttle.

In the future, it will be vital for India to protect its Sea Lines of Communicaton (SLOC) and considering the ammount of maritime traffic passing through India's waters and the IOR it is only right that India take some of the burden to ensure the safety of such traffic for the good of the world:

international-maritime-route.png

maritime-traffic.jpg

Building up a credible navy with full spectrum capabilities is thus essential, especially for a nation like India who is a global power and in the future will be one of the largest economies on the planet. No one is saying India will have 6 CBGs next year or by 2020 but in 2045 India will have the second largest economy in the world and much of its economic hopes lay in keeping trade flowing and the seas safe.

@PARIKRAMA @anant_s @Levina @sathya @ayesha.a @ni8mare @IndoCarib @skyisthelimit @Parul @Dandpatta @danish_vij @Capt.Popeye @MilSpec @AUSTERLITZ @Water Car Engineer @acetophenol @Ankit Kumar @ranjeet @Star Wars @Vauban @surya kiran

The needs of aircrafts carriers can be of course questionned. What would be the use for an aircraft carrier ? Does India need to project its power overseas ? Will India participate in a major conflict or operation far from its borders that will necessite such power ? Or is it just for show ? @mike2000 is back @Blue Marlin
The needs of such ships can be justified for countries like UK,France,USA and probably China in the future,but India,i don't see.

Its ok amigo. I see why they attack. Its blind nationalism. Their nation faces extreme poverty in a level we don´t know in europe. Yet they waste so much money on something totally worthless. Its a typical phenomen many 3rd world nations suffer from. Unfortunatelly our own nations often enough exploit this madness from those poor nations.

Bokassa in Congo:

Kroenung-von-Jean-Bedel-Bokassa.jpg

Concorde in Zaire...

32074346.jpg

India should build civilian ships. Maybe even cruise ships to boost its economy, bring people into work and generate profits.

This carrier creates nothing, Brings no value. No profits and nothing to eat.

Those people here will really love indias new aircraft carrier i guess:

mumbai-slum-759.jpg

Honestly i would like to know what priorities such a government has? Wonder when Madagascar builds its first space shuttle.

For developing countries,the needs to such machines should be one of the last priorities as I'd see the firsts as fighting extreme poverty and improving decaying infrastructures,improving health services etc. I agree that I would be upset to see my money spent on carriers and non top priorities if I'm hungry,living in poor conditions,but yet again,they do whatever they want,that's their money,I'm nobody to tell them what should they do or don't.. :P

Back
Top Bottom