What's new

Russia Claims to Build an Aircraft Carrier for Indian Navy

I thought india should use the money to build schools, fund civilian projects. An aircraft carrier is the last thing a developing nations needs.

We are built sufficient schools and we are funding to all infrastructure as per our needs and funds allowing to us.

We are self sufficient and it was India gave respect to Italian citizen and accept as our "Bahu" and give more power than PM rather than Italy which refused to send back killers of Indian Citizen.

Italy which doesn't stand by its word and Italians doesn't qualify to give suggestions to others. You first send your two killers back to India and get prosecuted as per Indian Laws rather than giving headless thoughts.

I am sorry but still we don't need suggestions from other countries regarding anything.

We are built sufficient schools and we are funding to all infrastructure as per our needs and funds allowing to us.

We are self sufficient and it was India gave respect to Italian citizen and accept as our "Bahu" and give more power than PM rather than Italy which refused to send back killers of Indian Citizen.

Italy which doesn't stand by its word and Italians doesn't qualify to give suggestions to others. You first send your two killers back to India and get prosecuted as per Indian Laws rather than giving headless thoughts.

I am sorry but still we don't need suggestions from other countries regarding anything.

1/3 of your people live in absolute poverty. Thats the problem you should solve i think. You should fight hunger and poverty. Fight for women rights and education. An aircraft carrier feeds noone.

As for the marine issue...not again. They are our soldiers and acted on duty. They fall under italian law and nothing else. If you believe that we let our soldiers alone in this, then you are mistaken.

Arrogance is a sin amigo. I have no problem to get advice from other nations.

I thought india should use the money to build schools, fund civilian projects. An aircraft carrier is the last thing a developing nations needs.
And an advice from an Italian about our national security is the last thing our GoI needs .
We know how to spend our own money .Dont need anyones advice:D

Who do you see as threat for needing an aircraft carrier? Which can be destroyed within seconds anyways?

Do we need to explain about our threats to you ?
Indian CBGs are protected by the most advanced systems that we created with Israel cooperation.
LRSAM and Barak 1 can even intercepte supersonic cruise missiles .

I´m very sad when my country profits from selling weapons. I dont see this as a positive thing my friend.

Your country is totally non existent in IN purchase .IN inducts most of their weapons from our indigenous markets and rest are from Russia and France .Italy is nowhere in here.

1/3 of your people live in absolute poverty. Thats the problem you should solve i think. You should fight hunger and poverty. Fight for women rights and education. An aircraft carrier feeds noone.

As for the marine issue...not again. They are our soldiers and acted on duty. They fall under italian law and nothing else. If you believe that we let our soldiers alone in this, then you are mistaken.

Last edited:

Firstly Poverty, Hunger is our problem not yours.

before giving any type of suggestions please consider this marine who is your countrymen killed one of those poor & hunger fishermen. Even you guys to tried settle the issue by giving blood money. during that period you guys never think about poor & hungry men in India.

do you remember AgustaWestland bribery case ? isn't your country court acquitted Finmeccanica CEO & AgustaWestland head from “charges of international corruption”. but your court, convicted and sentenced them to two years in prison on the lesser charge of “false invoicing” in the case. Isn't it double standard.

And this clearly shows true colour of Italy.
ITALIANS ARE LIERS

Finally we need Aircraft Carriers to protect those poor fishermen's from Marine Terrorists from Italy satisfied?

India has lot of unemployed workforce. These defense projects generate huge employment opportunities.

Firstly Poverty, Hunger is our problem not yours.

before giving any type of suggestions please consider this marine who is your countrymen killed one of those poor & hunger fishermen. Even you guys to tried settle the issue by giving blood money. during that period you guys never think about poor & hungry men in India.

do you remember AgustaWestland bribery case ? isn't your country court acquitted Finmeccanica CEO & AgustaWestland head from “charges of international corruption”. but your court, convicted and sentenced them to two years in prison on the lesser charge of “false invoicing” in the case. Isn't it double standard.

And this clearly shows true colour of Italy.
ITALIANS ARE LIERS

Finally we need Aircraft Carriers to protect those poor fishermen's from Marine Terrorists from Italy satisfied?

Those fisherman speeded toward a fully loaded oil tanker and reacted to no warning. Similar attacks were done at yemen coast. I totally support their action. Considering the fact how many terrorist attacks happen in india performed from militant muslims (remember Bombay attacks) this was a serious threat. But i dont think thats the topic here.

Those fisherman speeded toward a fully loaded oil tanker and reacted to no warning. Similar attacks were done at yemen coast. I totally support their action. Considering the fact how many terrorist attacks happen in india performed from militant muslims (remember Bombay attacks) this was a serious threat. But i dont think thats the topic here.

the fishermens fishing boat St Antony was returning from Sea and ship Enrica Lexie was returning from Singapore to Egypt and I don't think Singapore supplies oil to Egypt that clears your fully loaded theory. And as per the fishermens - Enrica Lexie began firing at them without provocation for approximately two minutes. If it was terrorist attack then why captain of Enrica Lexie was unaware of the situation and only after hearing shooting he took safety measures.

Everyone supports their defense forces, but killing unarmed poor fishermens is not acceptable thats what your Marines are trained and are capable of? It is also a fact that your Govt knows of wrong doing that is the reason they paid compensation to boat owner and took a undertaking "pardons the marines in the name of God." which is done first time in India, if i am correct.

Now you send your Marines or Not it was your Ambassador who guaranteed for their return and he will be taken into custody.

the fishermens fishing boat St Antony was returning from Sea and ship Enrica Lexie was returning from Singapore to Egypt and I don't think Singapore supplies oil to Egypt that clears your fully loaded theory. And as per the fishermens - Enrica Lexie began firing at them without provocation for approximately two minutes. If it was terrorist attack then why captain of Enrica Lexie was unaware of the situation and only after hearing shooting he took safety measures.

Everyone supports their defense forces, but killing unarmed poor fishermens is not acceptable thats what your Marines are trained and are capable of? It is also a fact that your Govt knows of wrong doing that is the reason they paid compensation to boat owner and took a undertaking "pardons the marines in the name of God." which is done first time in India, if i am correct.

Now you send your Marines or Not it was your Ambassador who guaranteed for their return and he will be taken into custody.

if you believe that we let italian military staff into a 3rd world country prison then you are mistaken. this is an issue between two nations and not some bingo bingo case.

Just wait for the EU to fall apart. It is a matter of time. Once this happens, Italy is a fly. Swat it. Patience is a virtue we need to learn from the Chinese.

if you believe that we let italian military staff into a 3rd world country prison then you are mistaken. this is an issue between two nations and not some bingo bingo case.

We really do not care for what you think or what your opinion is about Indian laws. One thing you do not realise is that Indians like Chinese have long memories. There will be an effect. When the time is right.

India building a nuclear powered AC? this is news to me

Good sir,

Have you been living under a rock lately?

:D

On topic: All these foreign agencies/shipyards are only being considered for helping with the design-review process, pitching in with their expertise where necessary to suggest possible redesign needs. A process otherwise known as "consultancy". Who's going to be selected depends on what expertise they're prepared to offer, and in what way.

Only major foreign contractors being sought in a direct Govt-to-Govt dealing are the US companies, for their EMALS tech.

And ofcourse, Russian assistance will be there for the reactor...details not known. Don't ask. It'll be from the same reactor-family being developed for the future SSBNs. Somewhere between 180 and 220MWt rating estimated.

Last edited:

If your military staff doesn’t come back then your diplomatic staff will stay here permanently in Thihar Jail. We Indians have some self respect unlike Italians, who doesn't stand by their words.

Presently SC of India has stopped Legal proceedings as per the directions of ITLOS. Is bribing is common in Italy ?

well, they have to return if not now then in future but they have to. :)

+1

Just wait for the EU to fall apart. It is a matter of time. Once this happens, Italy is a fly. Swat it. Patience is a virtue we need to learn from the Chinese.

We really do not care for what you think or what your opinion is about Indian laws. One thing you do not realise is that Indians like Chinese have long memories. There will be an effect. When the time is right.

+1

What will the effect be? Dont send any basmati rice anymore? lol Sorry but i think you know as well as i do that india isn´t really our prime partner.

If your military staff doesn’t come back then your diplomatic staff will stay here permanently in Thihar Jail. We Indians have some self respect unlike Italians, who doesn't stand by their words.

Presently SC of India has stopped Legal proceedings as per the directions of ITLOS. Is bribing is common in Italy ?

+1

+1

yawn. They won´t. Sorry but i must admit we dont take your country very serious. Apologies for that but thats what majority here thinks. So India is hostile with us? Who cares?

Back
Top Bottom