What's new

Russia Claims to Build an Aircraft Carrier for Indian Navy

To @Nihonjin1051 and @mike2000 is back

If you bring up economics and poverty in an aircraft carrier discussion, expect me to bring up Italian economy and economics. I am not going to give you another lesson on how 'powerful' your economy is. Which I can. So desist.

And I do not hate your country. It is beautiful and has fantastic food. But, the people there are a different matter. The only 'developed' country in Europe, where we have had pockets picked and bags snitched. And no, its not just me. 2 of my friends have had the same experience in Rome. The cops simply did not care. And you tell me about how brilliant your living conditions are. And then you have thieves. Thieves who steal while having 'everything' are not doing it out of necessity, but, habit and nature. And let us not even get into the discussion of the Marines. So forgive me, if I do not exactly have favourable views of Italians.

Stick to defence matters on defence threads. You bring in economics, you will be shown the mirror.

With all due respect, but evryone knows that you must care for your stuff at tourist spots. How do you know italians stole your bags? We had some issues with romanian and bulgarian gangs.

Also what do you expect police to do exactly?

Are you suggesting, that they are not Italians because they are gypsies? I also fail to understand why, if they exist in all these countries its only Italy that they seem to be active. And why in a 'privileged' and 'developed' country the cops seem to look the other way? Maybe they are corrupt and have cuts too? The Italian police are not exactly the best in Eurpoe.

Coming back to the problem of this chap to who I have been responding is less to do with Italians and more to do with his habit of entering Indian threads and then starting on about poverty and then ends up insulting Indians, when we show him numbers. This is despite providing him with numbers and statistics.

Like I pointed out earlier, if he starts displaying his 'knowledge' of India, which is his right, he should be ready to listen to criticism from us. And if he insults us, he will get it back. Now as you can see, suddenly he has love for the Taj and the rest on this thread. You know why? Because, he refuses to answer the economic points he has trouble debating on. The only way to deal with these chaps is to give it back to them. He goes off topic, he can expect things in return.

Please tell me what we can do against gypsie gangs in italy? We already crushed their camps near roma, put them into bus and drove them back to romania. This problem is in Paris and Berlin as well.

How do you know italians stole your bags?

I am in Rome. Italy. I do not expect Sudanese to steal my wallet.

As to the cops, they shrug their shoulder and say it happens? It happens? In your so called privileged world? Please.

I am in Rome. Italy. I do not expect Sudanese to steal my wallet.

As to the cops, they shrug their shoulder and say it happens? It happens? In your so called privileged world? Please.

Well what should they do? Its impossible to get them. You know that.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom