What's new

Russia Claims to Build an Aircraft Carrier for Indian Navy

What will the effect be? Dont send any basmati rice anymore? lol Sorry but i think you know as well as i do that india isn´t really our prime partner.

Ahem, no. You have no idea how Indians think. And we really are not interested in Italy, of all places to be our partner.

What will the effect be? Dont send any basmati rice anymore? lol Sorry but i think you know as well as i do that india isn´t really our prime partner.

yawn. They won´t. Sorry but i must admit we dont take your country very serious. Apologies for that but thats what majority here thinks. So India is hostile with us? Who cares?

vinashkale vipreet buddhi :-)

Instead ask your EU partners not to go to India with begging bowls for Defense deals.

we also don't think you guys as worth of considering since your economy stinks. Apologies for that but thats what majority here thinks.:-)

Ahem, no. You have no idea how Indians think. And we really are not interested in Italy, of all places to be our partner.

Great. I´m glad we finally agree that we both give a shit about each other. Now that this is solved move on.

vinashkale vipreet buddhi :-)

Instead ask your EU partners not to go to India with begging bowls for Defense deals.

we also don't think you guys as worth of considering since your economy stinks. Apologies for that but thats what majority here thinks.:-)

Our economy is dozens of times more powerful than yours. We are in the G7. The average italian has more than 18 times higher income than average indian.

Some numbers:

population:

India: 1.250 billion

Italy: 61 million

GDP per capita:

India: 1.618 $

Italy: 29.847 $

This means the average italian has a 18.44 times higher income. We are not even one tenth of your population...but generate almost 90% of your GDP

With all due respect...the standard of living that indians have...i would prefer to be dead. You may also understand that a 1st world nation like italy bothers not much about a nation that depends on food aid and has hygienic standards from hell.

As for our EU partners:

germany sided completly with India and EU halted the free trade agreement with India until this case is closed.

Your nation is a very poor country. I hope you reach a moderate standard withing the next decades. Being a patriot is nice but blind nationalism clouds your mind.

Our Human Development Index is very high (0,873) while yours is incredible low.

I see it as our duty to help poor nations. With aid, charity and beneficial programs. I think we pay vacination programs in india. Pay ophanages, food aid and hospitals to help your many poor. Thats what we must concentrate on.

Too be honest i´m sad to think how much people live there under conditions i could never even imagine in my worst dreams.

Great. I´m glad we finally agree that we both give a shit about each other. Now that this is solved move on.

Well it would, if you stopped f@rting on threads which do not concern you.

You quote economic numbers. Let's look at a few.

1. What is your growth rate?
2. What is your debt to gdp ratio?
3. What is the economic outlook for your country?
4. Going further, what is your unemployment rate?
5. What is the non performing asset ratio (corporate loans going bad) for Italy as % of corporate loans?

Care to enlighten us with the above numbers? Or do you want me to? Are you aware that as of 2014, India has more patents per year as compared to Italy?

Italy is nothing but a waning power. As of now, you are nothing but a country with a begging bowl asking to be taken out of your death spiral economically. Without the EU, your economy is dead. Yes, dead. Now, since you have been shown what a great country Italy is, kindly get off this thread which is discussing an Indian aircraft carrier, if you have nothing to add about the topic.

Well it would, if you stopped f@rting on threads which do not concern you.

You quote economic numbers. Let's look at a few.

1. What is your growth rate?
2. What is your debt to gdp ratio?
3. What is the economic outlook for your country?
4. Going further, what is your unemployment rate?
5. What is the non performing asset ratio (corporate loans going bad) for Italy as % of corporate loans?

Care to enlighten us with the above numbers? Or do you want me to? Are you aware that as of 2014, India has more patents per year as compared to Italy?

Italy is nothing but a waning power. As of now, you are nothing but a country with a begging bowl asking to be taken out of your death spiral economically. Without the EU, your economy is dead. Yes, dead. Now, since you have been shown what a great country Italy is, kindly get off this thread which is discussing an Indian aircraft carrier, if you have nothing to add about the topic.

All that matters is that in the last 3000 years we never had poverty like your nation. We are considered one of the most beautiful nations on this planet. Art. Culture. Style. Its an privilidge to be born here.

That said my point regarding the aircraft carrier is pretty clear. A country with your children death rate, poverty rate and misery should not waste money for something worthless like this.

69% of indians lack acess to hygienic sanitary installations:

State of Urban Services in India's Cities: Spending and Financing - Kala Seetharam Sridhar, A. Venugopal Reddy - Google Books

"Despite the good economic performance, with over 200 million people who are food insecure, India is home to the largest number of hungry people in the world. In the ranking of the Global Hunger Index 2008 it covers position 66 out of 88 ranked countries and has an “alarming“ (23.7) food security situation.[1] The major problem in the country is the high prevalence of underweight children under five, which is a result of low nutrition and educational status of women."

I see it as our god give duty to help poor people on this planet. God blessed us to be born into one of the ebst nations on this planet. And i deeply believe its our duty to help those who aren´t that lucky.

Invest in hygienic installations, medicine, schools, food and not worthless trash like an aircraft carrier.

All that matters is that in the last 3000 years we never had poverty like your nation. We are considered one of the most beautiful nations on this planet. Art. Culture. Style. Its an privilidge to be born here.

That said my point regarding the aircraft carrier is pretty clear. A country with your children death rate, poverty rate and misery should not waste money for something worthless like this.

State of Urban Services in India's Cities: Spending and Financing - Kala Seetharam Sridhar, A. Venugopal Reddy - Google Books

"Despite the good economic performance, with over 200 million people who are food insecure, India is home to the largest number of hungry people in the world. In the ranking of the Global Hunger Index 2008 it covers position 66 out of 88 ranked countries and has an “alarming“ (23.7) food security situation.[1] The major problem in the country is the high prevalence of underweight children under five, which is a result of low nutrition and educational status of women."

I see it as our god give duty to help poor people on this planet. God blessed us to be born into one of the ebst nations on this planet. And i deeply believe its our duty to help those who aren´t that lucky.

Invest in hygienic installations, medicine, schools, food and not worthless trash like an aircraft carrier.

So basically, no answers to the questions I asked.

So basically, no answers to the questions I asked.

Its irrelavant questions, because its luxury problems. An unemployed italian gets 10 times more income per month as a working indian person. Its just two different universes we exist in. And i wish your people better. And i dont see how an aircraft carrier improves their life.

You may hate us but i have nothing against india and think we can help. Our nations were never hostile with each other.

There's no denying that India's got their priorities wrong. Right wing ideologies have taken such a strong hold of the contemporary Indian psyche, thanks to incessant propaganda of a 'once glorious wealthy superpower' in ancient (mythic) times, that I'm afraid your commendable effort at educating my slightly deluded siblings are falling on deaf ears.

Its irrelavant questions, because its luxury problems. An unemployed italian gets 10 times more income per month as a working indian person. Its just two different universes we exist in. And i wish your people better. And i dont see how an aircraft carrier improves their life.

You may hate us but i have nothing against india and think we can help. Our nations were never hostile with each other.

Still no answer. These points are relevant statistics, the same way the statistics you posted are relevant. Thank you. Have a good day.

India has set it's priorities wrong. Right wing ideologies have taken such a strong hold of the contemporary Indian psyche, thanks to incessant propaganda of a 'once glorious wealthy superpower' in ancient (mythic) times, I'm afraid your commendable effort at educating my cousins are falling on deaf ears.

Thank you for your valuable inputs. We can take care of ourselves. We do not need lessons in economics from Italians. As is evident when he fails to answer queries I asked.

This non-sense of right wing ideologies is bull cr@p. For the first time the Congress is out of power in a major way. They are unable to deal with the same and are creating nuisance value everywhere. Unfortunately, a Kejriwal who gave hope has turned into a nautanki.

We have no apprehensions of where we stand. Which is why we have brought out our population from poverty which is twice that of the person who was involved in this debate. What we do not stand for is idiots who come and lecture us on how to manage our affairs. Least of all the Italians. Maybe, your country stands and tolerates such people. We do not. And what these chaps need to realise, is the India of old is gone. Not the one you seem to be referring to, but the subservient non committal and non intrusive country. The younger population does not ask for quarter, expect none in return. The quicker these advisors realise it, the better they deal with us.

Still no answer. These points are relevant statistics, the same way the statistics you posted are relevant. Thank you. Have a good day.

Thank you for your valuable inputs. We can take care of ourselves. We do not need lessons in economics from Italians. As is evident when he fails to answer queries I asked.

This non-sense of right wing ideologies is bull cr@p. For the first time the Congress is out of power in a major way. They are unable to deal with the same and are creating nuisance value everywhere. Unfortunately, a Kejriwal who gave hope has turned into a nautanki.

We have no apprehensions of where we stand. Which is why we have brought out our population from poverty which is twice that of the person who was involved in this debate. What we do not stand for is idiots who come and lecture us on how to manage our affairs. Least of all the Italians. Maybe, your country stands and tolerates such people. We do not. And what these chaps need to realise, is the India of old is gone. Not the one you seem to be referring to, but the subservient non committal and non intrusive country. The younger population does not ask for quarter, expect none in return. The quicker these advisors realise it, the better they deal with us.

all fine and giggly but at the end of the day we have the burden too feed 200 million hungry children over there while you cruise around with a fancy aircraft carrier.

Each year thousands of people in india die from rabies and the plaque - black death. For 1/10 of the cost of this carrier you could eradicate both.

With all due respect, if you think an worthless aircraft carrier is more important than beating rabies ...if this is your priority...then idk.

How do i deal with a guy who let his child starve but buys a Ferrari? I believe its an moralistic imperative to adress such things.

all fine and giggly but at the end of the day we have the burden too feed 200 million hungry children over there while you cruise around with a fancy aircraft carrier.

Each year thousands of people in india die from rabies and the plaque - black death. For 1/10 of the cost of this carrier you could eradicate both.

With all due respect, if you think an worthless aircraft carrier is more important than beating rabies ...if this is your priority...then idk.

How do i deal with a guy who let his child starve but buys a Ferrari? I believe its an moralistic imperative to adress such things.

Same rule will apply for your also a country struggling even to stand let alone walk is having two Aircraft Carrier and thinking to replace its Aircraft Carrier and even add F-35s. Our economy is moving forward we are allocating funds as per requirement unlike yours its going to bankrupt.

rabies and plaque ?

your country is today in the mess because of finance managers like you who think 1/10 of carrier can eradicate rabies and pague.

"How do i deal with a guy who let his child starve but buys a Ferrari? I believe its an moralistic imperative to adress such things." this is the state your country presently is but not India. we can afford and we have our own priorities which a bankrupt can't understand.

Source: Russia Claims to Build an Aircraft Carrier for Indian Navy | Page 4
You never replied to my post but you still keep on trolling?
As i've stated before the aircraft carrier is force multiplier, with out it, the IN would require a much larger surface fleet.
And taking into consideration the immediate neighbour hood, its a good idea for India to carry a large stick. India is NOT Italy who is positioned in safe place. IOR is hotzone for pirates and unsavoury activity from terrorism to drug trafficking.
IOR also happens to be the busiest ocean on planet. Over fishing and illegal fishing is huge problem. IN actually a force of good will. Just because India is poor, does not mean it should not aspire to EXIST! If India doesn't protect itself, them Pakistanis might actually get to fly a green crecent flag over the red fort. Given the options, its better to be in SH!TE hole called India than Pakistan. Also, consider this. 100 million Indians are lets say middle income. Thats more than Italy. And its not like the poor are neglected. My family was poor according to govt. data. I know we were poor. But things have changed, not because of govt. hand outs. But because India began trading and exporting. I remember getting more handouts when we were poor. It didn't help. Education made a large difference.
My last question to you. Have you been to India or lived in India? If not, then stop talking about India as if you are expert on it. Accept India for what it is. Indeed it is India.

Looking forward to the actual design of India's 3rd AC.

I thought india should use the money to build schools, fund civilian projects. An aircraft carrier is the last thing a developing nations needs.
honestly unless you want to fight 1000s of Km far a weak undeveloped country, you dont need a carrier, nearly every nation has understood that and have forgo the carriers

honestly unless you want to fight 1000s of Km far a weak undeveloped country, you dont need a carrier, nearly every nation has understood that and have forgo the carriers

Source: Russia Claims to Build an Aircraft Carrier for Indian Navy | Page 4
Carriers can do a lot more than fight. They have variety of mission scopes. It is why Italy, builds them, so does UK and France. Now Japan sees the need to have VtoL.
And as i've said before. Carriers are a force multiplier, well worth their costs. Ask a naval admiral. The only ones who don't believe in Carriers are submariners.

Back
Top Bottom