What's new

RSAF and ALA participating in the Exercise Green Shield 2014 in Nancy, France

al-Hasani

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Saudi Arabia
The RSAF just participated in the "Exercise Green Shield 2014" military exercise in Nancy this weekend with their French partners once again after participating in 2009 as well.

spacer.gif
ki0o.jpg

spacer.gif
kzrg.jpg

vyiw.jpg

2slt.jpg

mzxm.jpg

77ed1b40c3c811e38c5e0002c9d75cea_8.jpg

2248edf6c47a11e384b90002c9dc890a_8.jpg

The Saudi Arabian team that went to France

b26.jpg

More photos will follow. :coffee:

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Full Moon @tyrant @burning_phoneix @Bubblegum Crisis @BLACKEAGLE

@Gabriel92

Last edited:
The RSAF just participated in the "Exercise Green Shield 2014" military exercise in Nancy this weekend with their French partners once again after participating in 2009 as well.

spacer.gif
ki0o.jpg

spacer.gif
kzrg.jpg

vyiw.jpg

2slt.jpg

mzxm.jpg

The Saudi Arabian team that went to France

More photos will follow. :coffee:

@Arabian Legend @JUBA @Yzd Khalifa @Full Moon @tyrant @burning_phoneix @Bubblegum Crisis @BLACKEAGLE

@Gabriel92

Good afternoon,
just saw that you were posting my photos (see above). In that case it would have been nice to mention the credits, as well. More pics of the exercise at Green Shield can be found on my page: tigerspoons photography

regards
Marcel

Good afternoon,
just saw that you were posting my photos (see above). In that case it would have been nice to mention the credits, as well. More pics of the exercise at Green Shield can be found on my page: tigerspoons photography

regards
Marcel

Hello Marcel.

I got the photos from this Arabic military forum where a topic about the exercise was made. This thread to be precise:

http://www.arabic-military.com/t94091-topic

I just posted the photos here on PDF. Now that I take a look at the photos I posted in this thread then I can see that most of the photos have a name attached to them.

In any case I was unaware of the author of the photos that you say are yours.

Anyway thanks for the photos and welcome to the forum. It would be nice if you have more photos from the exercise. If so then feel free to post them here in this thread.

Hello Marcel.

I got the photos from this Arabic military forum where a topic about the exercise was made. This thread to be precise:

I just posted the photos here on PDF. Now that I take a look at the photos I posted in this thread then I can see that most of the photos have a name attached to them.

In any case I was unaware of the author of the photos that you say are yours.

Anyway thanks for the photos and welcome to the forum. It would be nice if you have more photos from the exercise. If so then feel free to post them here in this thread.

Hello al-Hasani
everything is fine, no problem at all. Was just a bit confiused about to see my pictures, posted by someone else. But nevertheless i feel quite happy with, that my shots made it to a arabic military forum :-) I'm going to upload some shots the upcoming days, but feel free to check my website as well.
Greetings from Germany and have a good night!

Hello al-Hasani
everything is fine, no problem at all. Was just a bit confiused about to see my pictures, posted by someone else. But nevertheless i feel quite happy with, that my shots made it to a arabic military forum :-) I'm going to upload some shots the upcoming days, but feel free to check my website as well.
Greetings from Germany and have a good night!

That's good to hear. Yes, people are quick to share videos, photos and what not on the internet nowadays. Yes, the photos are great. I do hope that you enjoyed the exercise.

That would be good. Feel free to share them in this thread. It's good to have knowledgeable users around here on PDF and in this section especially.

I will give it a look.

Thank you and have a good night as well.

I heard that Saudis shot down 3 Rafales with 3 F-15s down.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom