What's new

Jazan (KSA) springs ancient surprise: 450,000-year-old cemetery

Anyway @Aeronaut can't you restore order in this thread and delete all off-topic posts? This topic is actually interesting and I did not make this thread for some lunatic Kurd and other trolls to hijack it. Please also look at the other thread where I mentioned your name.

You can see who started the trolling in this thread due to some inferiority complexes of some short or simple trolling. Or whatever the reason for this.

Last edited:
Don't compared your Zorostasomethingism with the 3 most influential religions in human history -the 3 Abrahamic religions. We are talking about major world religions not some close to extinct religions.

What difference does it make? They're all Man-made, one has less following and one has more, so you're saying that just because Harry Potter and Twilight are more popular there is no room for The Hunger Games?

By the way, you just insulted followers of one of the world's most ancient monotheistic religion, how do you feel about that?
Why is it OK for Muslims to insult other religions and beliefs, but its NOT OKAY for them to receive the same treatment?

There was a time when some people told us to stay away from fire. We eventually did. But not completely. At least one jump a year could help us not to forget our beloved fire.
"Persians" in the 21st century.
View attachment 13590 View attachment 13591 View attachment 13593

Its all about tradition, you circle around a Black Cube, we jump on fire (I don't personally do), however, you believe that the Black Cube is holy, whereas we jump on fire more as a tradition than as a mean to worship.

That is your belief.

Who cares? In the 3 Abrahamic religions, most influential religions, which are religions that appeared on Semitic lands among Semitic people we consider that a pagan religion. You can insult Islam for all I care or anything else.

The Kaaba is not worshipped. You don't even know the basics of Islam it seems despite having been ruled by a bunch of Mullah's all your life.

1- My belief is disbelief in nonsense, so don't put it on me.
2- That is really nothing to be proud about.
3- I can assure you that I know more about religion than all those who have participated in this thread combined.

Anyway, I might have lived in Iran, but I didn't believe any of the nonsense for a second. I don't know maybe I'm smarter than most people.

And I noticed some of my posts have been deleted? Why is that?

Last edited:
Go blow yourself up lizard-eater. Besides oil the only real export product you guys are famous for.

You must be mad because I crashed your propaganda party on this forum. How many useless propaganda-articles are you going to post in a defense-related forum? You haven't contributed anything significant, defense-related, in this forum since you ever a set a foot here. I'll guess when they banned you on Skyscrapercity for lying about your ancestry you are desperate for attention. What was it again? Half-Iraqi, Yemenite, French, Spanish, Saudi, Shimmar, Hashemite, etc?

You are the most pathetic internet creature I know.

hijackers.jpg

This is way off topic, but not commented by Mods..... @Oscar

@Ahriman

Is that why you don't even know about the function of the Kaaba? I am sure you do.

I am not interested in your belief or disbelief. That's not what was discussed. Facts where which you did not like such as the percentage of Sunni Muslims, that your Mullah's have nothing to do with us Arabs and that the 3 Abrahamic religions are the most influential in human history. You started talking about your Zorostantism something religion that is more or less unknown and nearly extinct.

Anyway tell me again what this has to do with the topic of this thread? Can't you tell your stateless Kurd to find another thread to troll in?

Anyway @Aeronaut can't you restore order in this thread and delete all off-topic posts? This topic is actually interesting and I did not make this thread for some lunatic Kurd and other trolls to hijack it. Please also look at the other thread where I mentioned your name.

You can see who started the trolling in this thread due to some inferiority complexes of some short or simple trolling. Or whatever the reason for this.
Where did my posts go????

"A stunningly well-preserved skull from 1.8 million years ago offers new evidence that early man was a single species with a vast array of different looks."

Skull discovery suggests early man was single species - Telegraph

"The conventional view of human evolution and how early man colonised the world has been thrown into doubt by a series of stunning palaeontological discoveries suggesting that Africa was not the sole cradle of humankind. Scientists have found a handful of ancient human skulls at an archaeological site two hours from the Georgian capital, Tbilisi, that suggest a Eurasian chapter in the long evolutionary story of man."

A skull that rewrites the history of man - Science - News - The Independent

I guess one just have to wait and see what science will tell in the near future.

It is all very controversial right now though.

So yes, this news is probable and should not be ruled out by any means. At least not now.

450.000 years is a immense number for us humans to comprehend but that is because so little of human history is known and recorded and each year intelligent people across the world are finding more data that changes our traditional thinking although all this is shattered in controversy and doubts. After all that is only normal when we are dealing with such old findings.

I find it funny how people that do not even know anything about this field just laugh and rule it out. Is it because it was found in KSA that you find this so funny? Where were you when they found the skull of a hominid 4 times older in Georgia not long ago?

Do the trolls even know how centrally located the Arabian Peninsula is and that it is a major crossroad and has always been that for human migrations etc. It plays a very big role in understanding the history of human migrations, genetics, languages, history etc. and unlike many areas of the world it is more or less unknown land for archaeologists. I suggest reading about this field before laughing or acting like mere idiots.

Last edited:
Things went out of hand.:lol:

This is what can happen if you have stateless Kurds meddling or Farsis.:lol:

Whenever there is something remotely related to Arabs, Arab lands, Semitic history etc. they are somehow always present. If we could just repay this huge interest on this forum.

Anyway I find this hugely interesting I must admit and that was the reason for posting it. I am not entirely satisfied/convinced by the current theories or the evolution theory. To full extent that is. I think there is much more that we do not know much about right now when it comes to those and similar theories.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom