What's new

Jazan (KSA) springs ancient surprise: 450,000-year-old cemetery

@al-Hasani,

It is not a very intelligent to attack Zoroastrians for grudges you have against mullahs. Zoroastrianism, by virtue of the fact of being native Iranian religion is a direct competitor or in a sense enemy religion of mullahs. They along with bahai's present unique threat to Ayatollah's clergy as they could claim civilization roots in Iran.

Trying to mock Shia's by using Zoroastrianism or fire worshiping as prop is ironic. The last thing Zoroastrians would want is to be associated by mullahs whom they view with contempt.

I heard its actually 3.5 billion year-old. Saudi archeologists is something like a contradiction in terminus. Stupid desert-wanderers probably don't even know that according to modern geneticists the human race didn't leave Africa till 60.000 BC. Or do they talk about a non-human civilization? Must be, but then again, I wouldn't trust anything coming out of Saudi Arabia.

okay let me do you a favour and introduce you to the year 2014 (because the world in Iran stopped in 1979)

All faculty members in Saudi universities are required to study in the best universities in the world (not an option) to get their Master's degree and Ph.D. and Postdoctoral research, in ANY mean they are the best educated elites in the Middle East, but hey, we have a scholarship program (to the best universities in the world) targeting hundreds of thousands of Saudis lol so yeah kiddo I wan't troll saudis on their education.

moving on, the report said:

“The antiquities that have been found in the area included those dating back to the pre-historic period,

they are talking about extinct human species which lived there 450,000 years ago.

Amazing discovery, it may be linked to Neanderthal? or other extinct species, they obviously have developed behavior that allow them to bury their dead

I would rather die in Kazakhstan than live in that big shithole country named KSA. Saudi is the most monotone country in the world when it comes to climate diversity. Go ahead with spamming this forum with your Saudi propaganda. Your country is known for its backwardness. I'll bet your father put your mother in the trunk of the car since being a woman in your country is worth sh!t. Can't even a drive a phucking machine as a woman. Imagine if the British didn't find oil in your deserts.

You and your idiots kind need to hear something important:
We will never apologize for being wealthy, educated and stable population.
we are here to stay, we are going no where; the pathetic Myth (and ridiculous, at least among those who know about the Saudi economy) that you rely upon "When the oil dries , they'll return to the desert" does not just show the absolute stupidity in your understanding of our wealth but also your lack of achievement, all you do is complaining about us with the poor mental abilities of wishful thinking...

BTW :
the number of hands and legs and feet that were cut off by savages Iranians during their revolution is wayyyyyyyyyy more then Saudi Arabia has done since its founding, you know why? the people here appreciate the value of life and physical integrity. we are not savages blood-lover like your kind. I mean stoning? really? and you dare to talk about being civilized

now go and **** your **** or whatever you people do in Kazakhstan caves

Last edited:
Iran, as in land of the Aryans

hahahaha

Wait

ha ha ha ha ha ha

we have a Middle Eastern thinks himself an Aryan, a nationalist ideology evolved in parts of Western Europe (nothing Iranian is there) and caused fascism , slaughter of millions of people , holocaust. It was so awful that it was abandoned by the people who invented it in the first place. and now here you are just stealing their Ex ideology, In other words, Business as usual your people throughout history lived to steal what others have. they Stole from Semites in Iraq first, then Jewish then Christian then Islam. and now this and yet you didn't accomplish anything worth mentioning, You worthless piece of **** don't waste my friend time here and go do something with your life.

Last edited:
Irrespective of whether the Aryan story is accurate or not, part of it goes back to Shah Reza Pahlavi (the father of the last Shah). He forged an alliance with Nazi Germany and was impressed by the Aryan racial supremacy story.

That good impression contributed to his demise and exile as he was seen as an ally for the Nazis (in other words, he was the first in Iran to suffer greatly from it!).

Funny thing, those Persians that take the Aryan story seriously try hard to link themselves to the white people. If the story provides a reliable insight, their closest cousins will be Northern Indians-- Not the white.

For some reason, they prefer not to link themselves to them, and have been just using the Aryan thing to try to get closer to the West.

Believe it or not, there is a significant number of Iranians who live in the West who do consider themselves white and want everybody to treat them as such!

Last edited:
@Full Moon

By white you probably mean European or more precisely your average blond Northern European. No Europeans consider any person outside of Europe and the West for being white in that sense of the word let alone people from Iran.

But Iranians just like Arabs are Caucasian peoples. Not that it matters anything.

Last edited:
Exactly. When I used white, I meant a person with a European origin.

I am saying this because I noticed some Iranain immigrants being uncomfortable with not being seen as white. They site the Aryan long story to try to convince people!

It looks like a lot of Europeans have already forgotten the Aryan saga, but it appears to be still alive in Iran!

@Full Moon

Since you mentioned the topic then I advice you to look at this. But always remember that it is of no importance at the end of the day. It is just to avoid confusion.

As you know Arabs considered their skin color as the best looking since it was neither pale which they considered ugly nor black/dark. Now we will probably have the dumb trolls posting photos of Afro-Arabs but whatever. You as fellow Arabs understand my point and how "full-blooded" Arabs look like.

In short there have been many racial theories, mostly all developed in Europe from the late 19th century to the early 20th century.

Ancient Egyptians were considered by Sergi as a subgroup of the Hamites, themselves constituting a Mediterranean variety and one situated close to the cradle of the stock.[18] To Sergi, the Semites were a branch of the Eurafricans who were closely related to the Mediterraneans. He also asserted that the light-skinned Nordic race descended from the Mediterranean race.[14]

Such quotes and other such theories were very normal back then and would probably be considered racist today.

In the literature of the Ancient Near East and Classical Antiquity, descriptions of the physical aspect of various nations in terms of color is commonplace.

The Ancient Egyptian (New Kingdom) funerary text known as the Book of Gates distinguishes "four races of men". These are the Egyptians, the Levantine/Canaanite peoples or "Asiatics", the "Nubians" and the "fair-skinned Libyans".[3] The Egyptians are depicted as a light reddish brown, the Nubians (modern Sudan) as black skinned, the Semites from the Levant (modern Syria) and Canaan (modern Lebanon, Israel and Jordan) as light skinned, and the Berbers of ancient Libya as similarly fair.

The pseudo-Aristotelian Physiognomica (2nd century BC) in keeping with the Aristotelian doctrine of the golden mean postulates that the ideal skin tone was to be found somewhere between very dark and very light:

"Those who are too black are cowards, like for instance, the Egyptians and Ethiopians. But those who are excessively white are also cowards, as we can see from the example of women, the complexion of courage is between the two."[8]
Similar views were held by a number of Arabic writers during the time of the medieval Caliphate period. Some Arabs at the time viewed their "swarthy" skin as the ideal skin tone, in comparison to the darker Sub-Saharan Africans and the fairer "ruddy people" to the northeast (which included Turks, Greeks, Slavs and at times Persians).[9]

1820 drawing of a Book of Gates fresco of the tomb of Seti I, depicting (from left) four groups of people: Libyans, Nubians, Semitics, Egyptians.[2]

White people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is more or less pseudo-nonsense if you ask me. We are Arabs, Middle Eastern people, Semites, Caucasians and proud of that. We are neither black nor white as in Northern European white.

Caucasian race - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I even regret posting this but forgive me. Stormfront II, I know.:lol:

Last edited:
Safavids are the slayers of nawasib:lol:

Can't you do anything better than insulting? I think you can.
You may go tough sometimes on people, but making this a habit.....I mean...Come on.

Writing a thoughtful post here and there can increase your credibility.

Last edited:
So many issues have been raised (such as Al-Hassani claiming that Kaaba is not holy to Muslims, and another person questioning Theory of Evolution, Thank you, they both made my day!), but I'm not able to respond to them all, but since I actually have first-hand experience with this one I will.

All faculty members in Saudi universities are required to study in the best universities in the world (not an option) to get their Master's degree and Ph.D. and Postdoctoral research, in ANY mean they are the best educated elites in the Middle East, but hey, we have a scholarship program (to the best universities in the world) targeting hundreds of thousands of Saudis lol so yeah kiddo I wan't troll saudis on their education.

Scholarship that requires a minimum CGPA of 2.8 is not really a scholarship, by definition, scholarship is given to students that have shown great merit and have been recognized because of their academic achievements, which is NOT the case here. Anyway, a good move by Saudis indeed, but believe me you don't want me to reveal my experience with Saudi students, I like them, so far they have been good source of income for me, I do their assignments and projects and they go clubbing and partying, a WIN WIN for all the parties involved ;)

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom