What's new

Jazan (KSA) springs ancient surprise: 450,000-year-old cemetery

I agree. This is virtually unknown territory much like large areas of the Middle East and in particular the Arabian Peninsula which is a major cross-road in the world located centrally next to Europe, Africa, Asia and the Indian Ocean.

Yes, that is a very interesting but a controversial topic as you rightly mentioned. I have no doubt that the history will be rewritten several times over. From what I recall then there have been several new findings of whole new hominids species if you can call them that.

I guess the only thing that we can do is to wait for more news. Or whether there is a misunderstanding when it comes to the age. If the age is correct then this does not concern homo sapiens as I wrote in the very beginning.

Yeah, there are many hominid species, & to be honest they look a lot more like an extremely ugly animal than actual humans themselves. Take a look at the reconstructed face of the Homo Habilis or even the Homo Erectus for instance. It's kind off hard to believe humans evolved from that, but then again human evolution isn't a 100% confirmed. I have an easier time accepting animal evolution whose fossilized remains sometimes demonstrate the evolving phases an organism went through. In any case, let's just wait for more news regarding this cemetery assuming there is nothing wrong with the dates.

@p(-)0ENiX

I found this quote somewhat interesting.

Recent African origin of modern humans - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Notice the last line.

That is interesting of course, & the Y-chromosomal Adam's date has changed quite a bit. Mitochondrial Eve appears to be younger at this point, & that in itself is hard to understand. Technically, both of the oldest lineages should logically be around the same age since Y-chromosomal Adam would have mated with the women alive in that period. The most likely reason that isn't the case is because we haven't uncovered every paternal & maternal lineage at this point. It just goes to show that there is still a lot of stuff that we need to learn, & there is a strong possibility that many ancient mtDNA lineages would be discovered alongside more paternal lineages too. Besides, Y-chromosomal Adam & mitochondrial Eve represent surviving oldest lineages from which modern humans descend. There would have been other male & female lineages within their times so they naturally don't point to the Biblical Adam & Eve at this point.

The quote below pretty much sums this up:

The case for earlier Out-of-Africa (Boivin et al. 2013)

The increasing evidence for complexity as well as the clear patterns of bias for all records, whether archaeological, fossil or genetic, suggests the need for an open mind to multiple scenarios for Out of Africa, as well as for more rather than less complex models of H. sapiens dispersal across Eurasia.

We just need to be open minded enough to be capable of accepting different ideas, & who knows we might obtain a definitive answer some day.

Last edited:
Arab logic. I'm posting pictures of Saudis flying a plane into buildings, killing thousands of people, while you can only come up with suspects of a terrorist attack which they didn't even commit themselves.

Obviously you're blood appears to be boiling :lol: Hold on a second, think about it.

Now it's the time for me to speak:

The Iranian list is twice horrible than Al-Qaida which happens to be a terror group, while these savage Iranians happen to be state officials. Come again, Persian.

And I stay corrected, Most of which were involved in the bombing in Argentina or the storming of the US embassy.

:lol:

Fake? Are you talking about the 2 photos of Kebabs that are more or less identical to the Hejazi kebabs in a thread that has close to 100 photos of Hejazi dishes? That were supposedly from Iran? Anyway the thread of them being from Mullahistan made me delete them. You should have warned me earlier. As I said go google Hejazi kebabs on the World Wide Web to notice the similarities between Adana Kebabs and Hejazi Kebabs. In fact some would say that they are identical.

Sure. Is that why you are a failed, isolated and sanctioned entity that is recognized as a terror state?

They are not identical Einstein. I have been to Dubai, Syria and Lebanon, and I haven't seen any similar dish in my whole life. You guys don't make these similar dishes. And btw, I have seen many other pictures in that thread containing either Persian or Turkish-influences dishes/food.

Adana kebab has been influenced by kebab koobideh. Even some of my Turkish friends acknowledges this.

Obviously you're blood appears to be boiling :lol: Hold on a second, think about it.

Now it's the time for me to speak:

The Iranian list is twice horrible than Al-Qaida which happens to be a terror group, while these savage Iranians happen to be state officials. Come again, Persian.

And I stay corrected, Most of which were involved in the bombing in Argentina or the storming of the US embassy.

:lol:

Like I said. Just suspects. On the other hand your people have been caught red handed committing terrorist attacks against civilians whether in New York or Baghdad.

Barbaric terrorists.

Then why don't you ban them from entering Saudi? I hear Non-Muslims are not allowed in Saudi Holy Sites.

We don't ban those who claim to be Muslims, but don't recognize them to be.

If these people were banned then we might need to ban as many as 20 sects which claimed to be Muslims.

No, 90% of the nearly 2 billion Muslims don't even recognize their sect to be the righteous one and strongly disagree with their beliefs. So that does not work here.

2 billion?! It was 1.62bn few years ago, anyway how many of them practice their faith? There are many who don't care about Sects nor do they practice Islam. How did you come up with 90%? Just because people are born in Iran or Saudi it doesn't make them Muslim. 5% of your own country's population is Atheist, do you count them as Muslims as well?

Anyway, you have gotta agree with me. Religion is a political tool, whether its Christianity, Zoroastrianism or Islam.

Oh, and Adana Kebab is usually served with bread, and if they do serve it with rice, its a small portion of pilav, which is different from Iranian rice. You on the other hand, Al-Hasani, posted pictures of Iranian rice with kebab. They do not even look a bit like Adana Kebab or Hijazi-copied kebab.

We don't ban those who claim to be Muslims, but don't recognize them to be.

If these people were banned then we might need to ban as many as 20 sects which claimed to be Muslims.

No, you just said that they, meaning Shiites are not Muslim, I'm sure many in Saudi think like you, version of Islam that is sanctioned by you is Sunni Islam, people who come to Saudi for pilgrimage don't claim to be Sunni Muslims, based on Iran's overall statistics you are well aware that majority of those who come to Saudi are Shiites, then why don't you reallocate their quota to other countries?

Al-Qaida operatives aren't Saudis, if they were, we would have demanded their returns from every corner on this earth. :lol:

Yours are state officials, involved in tens and tens of terrorists attacks.

Like I said. Just suspects. On the other hand your people have been caught red handed committing terrorist attacks against civilians whether in New York or Baghdad.

Barbaric terrorists.

Yeah, just as barbaric as the tens and tens of your fellow countrymen behind bars here and there :lol:

Al-Qaida operatives aren't Saudis, if they were, we would have demanded their returns from every corner on this earth. :lol:

Yours are state officials, involved in tens and tens of terrorists attacks.

Yeah, just as barbaric as the tens and tens of your fellow countrymen behind bars here and there :lol:

GTFO Saudi terrorist.

Hafez, whose new book is "Suicide Bombers in Iraq," has identified the nationalities of 124 bombers who attacked in Iraq. Of those, the largest number — 53 — were Saudis. Eight apiece came from Italy and Syria, seven from Kuwait, four from Jordan and two each from Belgium, France and Spain. Others came from North and East Africa, South Asia and various Middle Eastern and European countries. Only 18 — 15 percent — were Iraqis.

In the second study, Robert Pape, a University of Chicago professor who runs the Chicago Project on Suicide Terrorism, identified the nationalities of 55 suicide bombers in Iraq. Sixteen were Saudis, seven were Syrians and five were Algerians. Kuwait, Morocco and Tunisia each supplied three bombers. Thirteen — 24 percent — were Iraqi Sunni Muslims.

Studies: Suicide bombers in Iraq are mostly foreigners | Iraq | McClatchy DC

See, not only they're not Muslim, they're criminals as well, all the good reason just to ban anyone who holds an Iranian passport from entering Saudi.

Anyway, to tell you the truth, majority of Iranians don't subscribe to these infightings among you Muslims, as far as Iranians are concerned Islam is done in Iran.

No, you just said that they, meaning Shiites are not Muslim, I'm sure many in Saudi think like you, version of Islam that is sanctioned by you is Sunni Islam, people who come to Saudi for pilgrimage don't claim to be Sunni Muslims, based on Iran's overall statistics you are well aware that majority of those who come to Saudi are Shiites, then why don't you reallocate their quota to other countries?

I never said I don't consider them Muslims. What I'm saying is that we don't consider them to be. At the same time we don't wish to ban anybody who wants to perform Hajj or Ummrah. Personally, I'm not religious, maybe some of the issues both countries have are slightly based on religious disputes.

As long as people won't make any noise, we can grant an entry, but if someone tries to play with us, there will be blood. It did happen before, and we can do it again and again.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom