What's new

Jazan (KSA) springs ancient surprise: 450,000-year-old cemetery

LOL, 90% of all Iranians here are Azeri Turks. And 2 of them are even Iranian Arabs. But congratulations with being a Central Asian steppe nomad 3000 years ago while us Semites had the most influential and greatest civilizations in the Middle East in the same time period.Anyway as I said should you not return to topics where your failure of a Mullahistan is relevant? I don't see anything relevant for you conquered Farsis here. Let alone stateless Kurds.

Again your worthless Semite-rant. We came to the region and conquered all your Semite empires within one decade. :lol:

Meanwhile:

Truth about al-Hasani aka al-Hashimi:

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I am Al-Hashimi and my father is half Iraqi from the Al-Hashimi and Al-Sammar tribes and half Saudi (Hejazi) from the Al-Abassi and Al-Hassani tribes. My mother is half Spanish and French.

Just like I am proud about my mother's European ancestry (Spanish and French).

Another Iraqi about Hashimi's disorder:

Al-Hashimi (Al-Hasani) is very well known for his tribal cheap talk. He was once a member on the "skyscrapercity" forum pretending to be Hashimi of Iraqi origin who's family lived in the KSA from the paternal side. He also claimed that his maternal side was half-spanish and half-french.

He always would try to find faults when speaking about Iraq and other non-semetic, non-hijazi groups, and he is very known to be anti-shia, anti-Iranian (or Ajami's as he calls them).

He would get upset when there is news of dead terrorists. He mentions the same few ideas over and over again. semitic, arab, tribes, iranian, shia. He typed tens of pages arguing about race and ethnicity, how the arabs from the arabian peninsula are superior to everyone else.... Here he is, continuing his plight against everyone else.

Let me give you a few example of the replies he got. This is of course before he got banned for of spamming the forum with anti-shia and anti-Iraqi BS.

Replies to Al-Hasani's rants on Skyscrapercity by the Iraqi members:

alshawi1234:
Any debate with al-Hashimi is useless. Even you say 1+1=2. He is going to get the Semitic, Ajami, najdi, "original" Arabs factors to prove you wrong. Lol. Don't take it personal.

3ankabot:
No one is having any inferiority complex except you, you're the one spreading pan Arabism and Bedouin propaganda faster than Aids. We are Iraqis, not Saudis, Kuwaitis or whatever nationality you have a fetish for.
You've stirred **** with every member on this site, you're so arrogant and close minded it's a miracle you grew up in Europe.

Finally, I don't give a rats *** if you are white, black or yellow all I know is that your best interest are not with Iraq, but with Saudi Arabia/Hejaz.
Btw, we've all seen you're picture you look nothing like an Iraqi or even half European, you look 100 % Saudi.

This post is not meant to hurt you, but you have to wake up, humble up and stop acting like a pathological liar

SumerianAkkadian:
Al-Hashimi is coming out with the most bizarre, incorrect, and categorically ahistorical nonsense about Kuwait, that it is simply embarrassing. This forum is junk with his likes

Chounz:
My god, I have never met anyone like you before in my entire life.

Biggest hypocrite in the world.

As usual, more bullshit from you and a repeat of your other crap posts containing no relevant information to what we are talking about and making baseless claims.

I have outed you to whole forum for the mentally retarded, pathological liar that you are. My work is done here.

Supposed half Iraqi (proved to be false), supposed half European (proved to be false), and now all of the sudden half Yemenite (which is probably correct).

Truly pathetic. You are mentally ill my friend.

Does anyone know of any reputable sources that talk about human life 10.000-30.000 years ago. It seems to me therte are black spots in our knowledge of history, namely, we know a lot from about 4.000 years ago and onward, but very little about what was before then.

Thanks in advance.

LOL. You were nothing before you encountered us Semites. You were useless nomads that roamed the steppes of Central Asia. Something you are proud of. You first became relevant when you encountered us. That is the reality. Don't make me laugh.

I think that I covered the stateless Kurds enough for today. I even feel sorry for you guys.

Look around you. Everything that you consider "Iranian" has a Semitic influence. Even way before Islam. After all us Semites recorded you people the first time you appeared in the civilized world 2800 years ago and here you are talking big while living in the biggest failure of a country in the ME of relevance.

As I said the 1.5 million Arab-Mexicans have contributed more to the world than all Kurds put together. :lol:

As I said stick to making kebabs, engaging in honor killings, PKK terrorism, circumcising women, crime and being stateless. That's about the only things you are good at. I can't think of anything else.

I forgot being prostitutes in the rich Arab states. That's also something you accelerate in.

Anyway all I know is that this field is not fully researched at all and that you have major findings each year in various places on the earth. So expect the history to be rewritten several times over in the upcoming years.

But I am just reporting the news after all. I have not been part of the excavations and only know what the article told.

Don't worry; I wasn't placing any blame on the veracity of the report at the moment. Once they begin to examine the remains of humans there, we will have a better idea of whom that cemetery belongs to. Subjects pertaining to human evolution or the classification of different hominid groups have always been extremely controversial. If some of the articles I have read in the past are accurate, then there may have also been deliberate attempts at fraud while trying to amalgamate the existence of various hominid species with human evolution. You might want to read up on the Piltdown Man for instance. It was essentially a modern human's skull forcibly connected to the lower jaw bone of an orangutan. The other problem while studying hominid groups apart from modern humans is the reliance on genetics, anthropology, & archaeology. As of now, I don't recall there being much first hand accounts of their societies even in the form of drawings, apart from the paintings in the El Castillo cave. That painting allegedly belongs to Neanderthals, but as far as I know, even that isn't a 100% confirmed.

World's Oldest Cave Art Found—Made by Neanderthals?

spain-cave-art-dated-oldest_54922_990x742.jpg

I agree that as far as human evolution & the history of hominids is concerned, there is likely to be considerable changes in historical accounts. The out of Africa theory it self competes with various other hypothesis, & there are interesting discussions on that subject on Dienekes' Anthropology Blog:

In favor of recent Out-of-Africa (Eriksson et al. 2012)

Can we retire the 60,000-year old coastal Out of Africa?

The case for earlier Out-of-Africa (Boivin et al. 2013)

I am not going to comment on all of these researches right now because I still need to learn more before I am able to give an informed opinion. Besides, studying the origins of different civilizations alongside their genetic, cultural, & linguistic roots is very different from studying the origins of a species as a whole.

Last edited:
Go blow yourself up lizard-eater. Besides oil the only real export product you guys are famous for.

You must be mad because I crashed your propaganda party on this forum. How many useless propaganda-articles are you going to post in a defense-related forum? You haven't contributed anything significant, defense-related, in this forum since you ever a set a foot here. I'll guess when they banned you on Skyscrapercity for lying about your ancestry you are desperate for attention. What was it again? Half-Iraqi, Yemenite, French, Spanish, Saudi, Shimmar, Hashemite, etc?

You are the most pathetic internet creature I know.

hijackers.jpg

LOL. You were nothing before you encountered us Semites. You were useless nomads that roamed the steppes of Central Asia. Something you are proud of. You first became relevant when you encountered us. That is the reality. Don't make me laugh.

I think that I covered the stateless Kurds enough for today. I even feel sorry for you guys.

Look around you. Everything that you consider "Iranian" has a Semitic influence. Even way before Islam. After all us Semites recorded you people the first time you appeared in the civilized world 2800 years ago and here you are talking big while living in the biggest failure of a country in the ME of relevance.

As I said the 1.5 million Arab-Mexicans have contributed more to the world than all Kurds put together. :lol:

As I said stick to making kebabs, engaging in honor killings, PKK terrorism, circumcising women, crime and being stateless. That's about the only things you are good at. I can't think of anything else.

I forgot being prostitutes in the rich Arab states. That's also something you accelerate in.

Semitic civilizations are older and more impressive than any other civilizations that can be claimed by any ethnic group that is extant today. FACT.

Like I care what happened 3000 years ago. :lol:

Meanwhile lets see about your fucktup character:

Truth about al-Hasani aka al-Hashimi:

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I am Al-Hashimi and my father is half Iraqi from the Al-Hashimi and Al-Sammar tribes and half Saudi (Hejazi) from the Al-Abassi and Al-Hassani tribes. My mother is half Spanish and French.

Just like I am proud about my mother's European ancestry (Spanish and French).

Another Iraqi about Hashimi's disorder:

Al-Hashimi (Al-Hasani) is very well known for his tribal cheap talk. He was once a member on the "skyscrapercity" forum pretending to be Hashimi of Iraqi origin who's family lived in the KSA from the paternal side. He also claimed that his maternal side was half-spanish and half-french.

He always would try to find faults when speaking about Iraq and other non-semetic, non-hijazi groups, and he is very known to be anti-shia, anti-Iranian (or Ajami's as he calls them).

He would get upset when there is news of dead terrorists. He mentions the same few ideas over and over again. semitic, arab, tribes, iranian, shia. He typed tens of pages arguing about race and ethnicity, how the arabs from the arabian peninsula are superior to everyone else.... Here he is, continuing his plight against everyone else.

Let me give you a few example of the replies he got. This is of course before he got banned for of spamming the forum with anti-shia and anti-Iraqi BS.

Replies to Al-Hasani's rants on Skyscrapercity by the Iraqi members:

alshawi1234:
Any debate with al-Hashimi is useless. Even you say 1+1=2. He is going to get the Semitic, Ajami, najdi, "original" Arabs factors to prove you wrong. Lol. Don't take it personal.

3ankabot:
No one is having any inferiority complex except you, you're the one spreading pan Arabism and Bedouin propaganda faster than Aids. We are Iraqis, not Saudis, Kuwaitis or whatever nationality you have a fetish for.
You've stirred **** with every member on this site, you're so arrogant and close minded it's a miracle you grew up in Europe.

Finally, I don't give a rats *** if you are white, black or yellow all I know is that your best interest are not with Iraq, but with Saudi Arabia/Hejaz.
Btw, we've all seen you're picture you look nothing like an Iraqi or even half European, you look 100 % Saudi.

This post is not meant to hurt you, but you have to wake up, humble up and stop acting like a pathological liar

SumerianAkkadian:
Al-Hashimi is coming out with the most bizarre, incorrect, and categorically ahistorical nonsense about Kuwait, that it is simply embarrassing. This forum is junk with his likes

Chounz:
My god, I have never met anyone like you before in my entire life.

Biggest hypocrite in the world.

As usual, more bullshit from you and a repeat of your other crap posts containing no relevant information to what we are talking about and making baseless claims.

I have outed you to whole forum for the mentally retarded, pathological liar that you are. My work is done here.

Supposed half Iraqi (proved to be false), supposed half European (proved to be false), and now all of the sudden half Yemenite (which is probably correct).

Truly pathetic. You are mentally ill my friend.

Go eat your sheep head stateless and useless Kurd.

As I told you the 1.5 million Mexicans of Arab ancestry have contributed more to the world than Kurds throughout their entire stateless history.

272258772_3a3d6829be.jpg

:lol:

Don't you have a distant cousin working as a prostitute in Dubai btw? Or is she disqualified because she got circumcized by your Kurdish relatives?

Arab cuisine is much more diverse and much more tastier than your useless Kurdish cuisine. That's very well-known. There is not one single famous Kurdish dish while there are dozens of famous Arab dishes eaten across the whole world.

Anyway speaking about food, aside from eating the heads of animals, did you useless and stateless Kurds not rape dead Azeri women not along ago?

Anyway I rather eat the meat of some grilled uromastyx in a rice dish than a boiled sheep head. Besides grilled uromastyxs is only eaten by certain Bedouins of Najd. Nowhere else. Besides that is nothing compared to the strange food that is eaten in Asia.

In France they eat snails, frogs etc. and that is considered luxurious food.

Does not change the fact that Arab cuisine is much more diverse and tasty.

Lol, you Arabs have stolen many Iranian dishes, like Biryani. You guys are ignorant when it comes to cuisine.

mime-attachment-1.jpeg

LOL. That was a world record attempt at eating the biggest Kabsa portion in the world.

Anyway everyone knows that Arab cuisine is much more diverse and tastier than anything you have to offer. There are dozens of famous Arab dishes eaten across the world while there are no famous Kurdish dish. Hell, the cuisine of Yemen alone is more diverse than your entire cuisine.

Let alone the whole Arab world!

LOL. That was a world record attempt at eating the biggest Kabsa portion in the world.

Anyway everyone knows that Arab cuisine is much more diverse and tastier than anything you have to offer. There are dozens of famous Arab dishes eaten across the world while there are no famous Kurdish dish. Hell, the cuisine of Yemen alone is more diverse than your entire cuisine.

Let alone the whole Arab world!

lizard_rtxyufe_ah_61554.jpg

272258772_3a3d6829be.jpg

I am 100% sure that Hijazi cuisine alone (one tiny REGIONAL cuisine in the Arab world) is much more diverse than your entire cuisine.

Discover the celebrations of Eid and some cultural customs in the blessed and beautiful Hijaz | Page 5

Don't worry; I wasn't placing any blame on the veracity of the report at the moment. Once they begin to examine the remains of humans there, we will have a better idea of whom that cemetery belongs to. Subjects pertaining to human evolution or the classification of different hominid groups have always been extremely controversial. If some of the articles I have read in the past are accurate, then there may have also been deliberate attempts at fraud while trying to amalgamate the existence of various hominid species with human evolution. You might want to read up on the Piltdown Man for instance. It was essentially a modern human's skull forcibly connected to the lower jaw bone of an orangutan. The other problem while studying hominid groups apart from modern humans is the reliance on genetics, anthropology, & archaeology. As of now, I don't recall there being much first hand accounts of their societies even in the form of drawings, apart from the paintings in the El Castillo cave. That painting allegedly belongs to Neanderthals, but as far as I know, even that isn't a 100% confirmed.

World's Oldest Cave Art Found—Made by Neanderthals?

spain-cave-art-dated-oldest_54922_990x742.jpg

I agree that as far as human evolution & the history of hominids is concerned, there is likely to be considerable changes in historical accounts. The out of Africa theory it self competes with various other hypothesis, & there are interesting discussions on that subject on Dienekes' Anthropology Blog:

In favor of recent Out-of-Africa (Eriksson et al. 2012)

Can we retire the 60,000-year old coastal Out of Africa?

The case for earlier Out-of-Africa (Boivin et al. 2013)

I am not going to comment on all of these researches right now because I still need to learn more before I am able to give an informed opinion. Besides, studying the origins of different civilizations alongside their genetic, cultural, & linguistic roots is very different from studying the origins of a species as a whole.

I agree. This is virtually unknown territory much like large areas of the Middle East and in particular the Arabian Peninsula which is a major cross-road in the world located centrally next to Europe, Africa, Asia and the Indian Ocean.

Yes, that is a very interesting but a controversial topic as you rightly mentioned. I have no doubt that the history will be rewritten several times over. From what I recall then there have been several new findings of whole new hominids species if you can call them that.

I guess the only thing that we can do is to wait for more news. Or whether there is a misunderstanding when it comes to the age. If the age is correct then this does not concern homo sapiens as I wrote in the very beginning.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom