What's new

Jazan (KSA) springs ancient surprise: 450,000-year-old cemetery

I have no idea. The earliest undisputed graves of homo sapiens are apparently 100.000 years old according to Wikipedia but I see no reason for earlier humanoids not being able to make primitive graves/cemeteries.

Are Gorillas not capable of this and they are much less developed than the earlier humanoids?

All I care about is whether they had Al-Baik back then or not ? :omghaha:

Saudi gorillas are.

Are you talking about your primitive Kurds who are so primitive that they have amounted to nothing and don't even have their own country? The only thing I can think of that you people are leading in are honor killings.

All I care about is whether they had Al-Baik back then or not ? :omghaha:

LOL.

Anyway don't shot the messenger. I am only reporting the news. But every year that are new findings in this field and as you can see in the quote I posted they found a lineage that was 338.000 years old. From Homo Sapiens that is.

We know that the first hominoids appeared about 2.5 millions ago. So I would not rule this out completely. Also we have no date about the cemetery/burial or whatever it is. It might be very primitive compared to todays standard. It is with all due probability. It might be grave-like structures as well and not exactly a cemetery in the modern word.

Are you talking about your primitive Kurds who are so primitive that they have amounted to nothing and don't even have their own country? The only thing I can think of that you people are leading in are honor killings.

At least they aren't blowing themselves up in markets, or fly airplanes into buildings. Your people are even less than apes. I feel sorry if I offended gorillas. There is a reason why KRG in Iraq is more civilized than the Arab areas.

LOL.

Anyway don't shot the messenger. I am only reporting the news. But every year that are new findings in this field and as you can see in the quote I posted they found a lineage that was 338.000 years old. From Homo Sapiens that is.

We know that the first hominoids appeared about 2.5 millions ago. So I would not rule this out completely. Also we have no date about the cemetery/burial or whatever it is. It might be very primitive compared to todays standard. It is with all due probability.

I think some of them survive till this day - You should see the size of @BLACKEAGLE 's nostrils some time - I could park a car there they're that huge ! :rofl:

No...no my Jordanian Brother I'm only messing with you ! :kiss3:

At least they aren't blowing themselves up in markets, or fly airplanes into buildings. Your people are even less than apes. I feel sorry if I offended gorillas. There is a reason why KRG in Iraq is more civilized than the Arab areas.

No, you prefer to stone your women and have women fight your wars. And in general being backward and leading in honor killings and having no historical output of any significance whatsoever. Your most famous kurd is Salah-ad-Din who was completely Arabized and partially Arab. I can't think about anything else than that.

Anyway as I said earlier should you not be spamming Kazakh threads? This news does not really concern your people or your region. After all you are new arrivals to the ancient Middle East.

I think some of them survive till this day - You should see the size of @BLACKEAGLE 's nostrils some time - I could park a car there they're that huge ! :rofl:

No...no my Jordanian Brother I'm only messing with you ! :kiss3:

LOL. Anyway I am trying to be serious here and figure this out. We will get wiser in the future I guess. I was surprised by those 450.000 years as well but since I am not an expert on this field I can only speculate. But I know for a fact that humanoids have a history of about 2.5 millions years if we believe science. But I don't know how evolved they were 450.000 years ago.

No, you prefer to stone your women and have women fight your wars. And in general being backward and leading in honor killings and having no historical output of any significance whatsoever. Your most famous kurd is Salah-ad-Din who was completely Arabized and partially Arab. I can't think about anything else than that.

Stoning women is a Arab thing, or should I say Semitic (or even Islamic)? You guys basically invented it. I'm not Kurdish, desert dweller. I'm Iranian. If you are looking for Kurds, go look on Rudaw.

Anyway as I said earlier should you not be spamming Kazakh threads? This news does not really concern your people or your region. After all you are new arrivals to the ancient Middle East.

Blabla. You really I give a flying phuck about who arrived earlier in the Middle East?

Again:

Original I must say. I'll guess you know I'm right. You must be mad because I crashed your propaganda party on this forum. How many useless propaganda-articles are you going to post in a defense-related forum? You haven't contributed anything significant, defense-related, in this forum since you ever a set a foot here. I'll guess when they banned you on Skyscrapercity for lying about your ancestry you are desperate for attention. What was it again? Half-Iraqi, Yemenite, French, Spanish, Saudi, Shimmar, Hashemite, etc?

You are the most pathetic internet creature I know.

I'm not a Biologist who has studied the Evolutionary Life Span of man but something tells me that barring the Homo Sapiens the Homo Erectus & the Neanderthals weren't socially evolved enough to have 'cemeteries' ! :unsure:

There is some evidence of the Neanderthals burying their dead.

Neanderthals Buried Their Dead, New Research of Remains Concludes

They weren't as stupid as some people make them out to be. Besides, I recall reading that early Homo Sapiens to leave Africa mated with Neanderthal humans. Apart from that, some researchers consider the Neanderthals as a sub-specie of Homo Sapiens, but as always there is a lot of controversy is this topic.

I don't care about your stateless Kurds or Kazakh nomads. When will you get that through your empty head? Go study your political science, immigrant that can't even write Farsi.:lol:

Yes, we Semitic people have had much more ancient and impressive civilizations than you Kazakh Nomads. After all you copied us on every level be it alphabet, language, architecture, national symbols etc. No need to tell who influenced who the most.

Anyway aside from being stateless the only thing you lead in is honor killings and wearing baggy pants. Congratulations with that.

Now go spam another thread. Not interested in your useless blabbering.

There is some evidence of the Neanderthals burying their dead.

Neanderthals Buried Their Dead, New Research of Remains Concludes

They weren't as stupid as some people make them out to be. Besides, I recall reading that early Homo Sapiens to leave Africa mated with Neanderthal humans. Apart from that, some researchers consider the Neanderthals as a sub-specie of Homo Sapiens, but as always there is a lot of controversy is this topic.

Indeed. What is your verdict on this news? Do you have any ideas about the behavioral patterns of hominids 450.000 years ago? We know that they existed back then and that they were social beings. So I would not rule it out. They also had left Africa by then.

Go blow yourself up lizard-eater. Besides oil the only real export product you guys are famous for.

You must be mad because I crashed your propaganda party on this forum. How many useless propaganda-articles are you going to post in a defense-related forum? You haven't contributed anything significant, defense-related, in this forum since you ever a set a foot here. I'll guess when they banned you on Skyscrapercity for lying about your ancestry you are desperate for attention. What was it again? Half-Iraqi, Yemenite, French, Spanish, Saudi, Shimmar, Hashemite, etc?

You are the most pathetic internet creature I know.

:lol:

The Kazakh nomad and stateless Kurd continues his blabbering.

More like Black-Sea nomad. Get updated my desert friend.

More Saudi export:

In Turkey, he found many other foreign fighters, and Syrian rebels who were eager to take them to the battlefield. “They especially like Saudis, because the Saudis are more willing to do suicide operations,” he said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/16/opinion/obamas-losing-bet-on-iran.html?hpw&rref=opinion

Like I said, your sandal-wearing desert-dwellers are only known for their barbarity in the region. Your mother must have suffered. Poor woman.

@al-Hasani are you sure its really 450'000 years old? :what:
The oldest settlements found in ME dated back 10'000-15'000 years old.

450,000??? If true than i guess many theories needs to be changed

Anyway the Arabian Peninsula is one of the very key regions when it comes to human migrations, genetics and early settlements. That is well-known.

@Surenas

You already know that we Semitic people had much more evolved and much more ancient civilizations than you stateless Kurds and other Iranians of which you copied basically everything as I mentioned. This is a historical fact. Your useless and primitive ways is what has caused you to be stateless.

I have never met such a numerous people that has given the world so little. Can you even mention any well-known Kurd aside from the Arabized Salah ad-Din who was partially Arab too and who was born in traditional Semitic lands in what is now Northern Iraq.

KSA is leading your stateless people on every parameter and always did that.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom