What's new

Jazan (KSA) springs ancient surprise: 450,000-year-old cemetery

@p(-)0ENiX

You are very correct. To be honest with you then I have not done much reading about the genetic Adam and Eve so I am on foreign land here but this news and some recent documentaries that I watched on the supposed beginnings of the homo sapiens have raised my interest.

Did you for instance know how we became social individuals? Apparently due to the invention of fire and this invention caused us to sit in front of fires, often at night to protect us from the wild animals that roamed the savannas, where we shared meals with each other in families.

I can recommend you and others to watch this documentary series.

When I say we then I am talking about the earliest known homo sapiens that we supposedly evolved from according to science.

Well, that thread is a total trolling feast. And I am afraid that I am falling in the same trap. What I write to those individuals is nothing more than a answer in a somewhat slightly trolling way to their nonsense. I find it pathetic but those individuals are even harassing me via PM.

It also got me thinking and I started to wonder how we humans will look like in say 1 million years from now on or just 100.000 years from now on if we survive that long, LOL.

If we compare the average height of humans just 500 years ago to the one seen today there is a significant difference in such a short time period.

But I have to say that there are many conflicting theories that make little sense to me.

Actually my biggest interest is the universe but that is a completely different topic. I always wanted to become a astronaut.

Last edited:
Again, if you read my previous post, I never said: "Muslims worship Kaaba".
To rephrase it: I said that jumping on fire is considered more like a tradition now than a ritual (which has lost its religious values, if ever had), however Leaders of Iran are not too happy about it either, you might be interested to know that they tried destroying Takhte-Jamshid or Persepolis ruins because according to them its made by "SOME BRITISH JEWS".

Maybe @rmi5 could explain better about this.

I don't like to bring Zoroastrianism into these non-sense troll fights, but as a summary, your comment is right. They were not worshiping fires, and only some idiots who could not understand this religion, started to propagate lies about it.
BTW, we can say that muslims worship rocks(which Kaaba is made of it) with the exactly the same reasoning that they have used about calling Zoroastrians as fire worshipers.
Anyway, Not only it is not insulting for me to call Iranians as majoosi, it is even a good sign for me which shows that we have not been assimilated into the muslim society, and we have kept our own national identity. You can just look at Syria, and see what has happened to them by these non-sense religious extremism and extremists coming from all over the globe who see Syria as a muslim land and not as Syrian citizens land, and let themselves to go there and screw the country.
The same thing is true for other so called Islamic countries who suffer from the "sacred Terrorism of Internationalist jihadists".

PS. many parts of Islam is a copy of this "Majoosi" religion,(you can just compare the heaven and hell description in Islam and Zoroastrianism as an example) and rest of it is the arabized version of Torah.

Anyway, I did not want to actively participate in the discussions of ME section again, but I have seen that some members have started to insult Iranians, and Zoroastrians, who are still one of the most successful people of the world in contrast to their very limited remaining population, and also trying to insult Iranians by calling them Kazakh nomad, which it is a teasing and insulting for both Iranians, and Kazakhs(Turkic people).
BTW, @arab members, and specially @Yzd Khalifa , If you have problems with some persons affiliated with our country (Basjis , and mullah lovers) , you should avoid to generalize the case and insult all Iranians. If they insulted you, just insult them if you want and DO NOT INSULT ANYONE ELSE.

CGPA of 2.8

this is something you just pulled it out of your *ss.

If S/he wants to study for a bachelor they need :
1)90%+ in high school,
2) 80% + in The General Aptitude
3) 80% + in The Achievement test

for Master's degree they need :
CGPA of (2.75 out of 4) or (3.75 out of 5) or (80 of 100) are all good by any decent Standard

for Ph.D. :
an excellent /very good degree of Master.

the computer will choose only the best between them.... .
now please do not pull anything from your *ss again.

I do their assignments and projects and they go clubbing and partying, a partying

okay Einstein, I'm supposed to believe you because you are? ( oh, and what saudis do is non of your business, Whether they are studying or having sex that is non of your business, eat your heart out :P)

Last edited:
@Awadd @Ahriman @Full Moon , Guys, can you stop the non-sense troll fight? We can have a troll fight in this thread, and insult each other, but what would be the result, instead of a waste of our valuable time, and energy?

BTW, @al-Hasani , this video was very interesting:
I am still watching this one:
Thanks for sharing.

@rmi5

The reference I gave whilst taking about the Iranians were solely addressed to the particular groups you mentioned not the public.

Apologies if it hurt your feeling.

@rmi5

The reference I gave whilst taking about the Iranians were solely addressed to the particular groups you mentioned not the public.

Apologies if it hurt your feeling.

I understand that the goon squad (Basijis) are annoying, but you need to keep calm. ;)
Otherwise, you will be dragged into some endless fights ;)

@p(-)0ENiX

You are very correct. To be honest with you then I have not done much reading about the genetic Adam and Eve so I am on foreign land here but this news and some recent documentaries that I watched on the supposed beginnings of the homo sapiens have raised my interest.

Did you for instance know how we became social individuals? Apparently due to the invention of fire and this invention caused us to sit in front of fires, often at night to protect us from the wild animals that roamed the savannas, where we shared meals with each other in families.

To be honest, I myself am more fond of learning about our ancient civilizations instead of the origins of the human specie. Yes, I have heard ideas like that while reading up on the evolution of behavioral traits & different species in general. As I recall, it's said that dogs for instance bury their bones because their ancestors may have had to face scarcity of food. The behavioral traits originating from control over fire are interesting, & we are definitely not the only people that imagined how it changed human lives. Greek mythology has a story that some Titan introduced fire to mankind which led to advancement in weaponry consequently leading to deadlier wars. Apparently, as far as I remember, one of the Gods punished the Titan for this.

Similarly, behavioral evolution aims to offer answers as to why humans behave the way they do. There is truth to the idea of different discoveries changing human behavior so there probably isn't much of a need to doubt the idea that control over fire led to greater socialization & not just socialization itself. It's kind of similar to how technology has ruined some individuals' socialization skills. However, humans have somewhat always been social animals. In fact, too much solitude can also be dangerous for a human being's mind.

I can recommend you and others to watch this documentary series.

When I say we then I am talking about the earliest known homo sapiens that we supposedly evolved from according to science.

That's a lengthy documentary, but if I get the time, I will definitely watch it provided I don't forget about it. :lol:

Well, that thread is a total trolling feast. And I am afraid that I am falling in the same trap. What I write to those individuals is nothing more than a answer in a somewhat slightly trolling way to their nonsense. I find it pathetic but those individuals are even harassing me via PM.

Haha! There are times when that thread is as entertaining as watching Family Guy.

It also got me thinking and I started to wonder how we humans will look like in say 1 million years from now on or just 100.000 years from now on if we survive that long, LOL.

If we compare the average height of humans just 500 years ago to the one seen today there is a significant difference in such a short time period.

But I have to say that there are many conflicting theories that make little sense to me.

Actually my biggest interest is the universe but that is a completely different topic. I always wanted to become a astronaut.

I watched that video & it does make some factual & interesting points. Certain evolutionary traits evolve or become more common because of human behavior itself. Humans getting weaker for instance is a known consequence of technology & easier lives. In fact, advancements in medical science have also played their part in this. That's because people that would otherwise be dead from disease or other conditions are now capable of leading somewhat richer & more fulfilling lives. In humanitarian terms, that is a desirable benefit, but from the evolutionary perspective, some might argue that it's undesirable because flawed genetic material could be transferred to the next generation. In any case, I am not sure about how the human facial structure might look in the future so it's best we take that portion of the video with a grain of salt.

Astronomy & the study of the universe in general is interesting too. Many different fields ranging from medicine all the way to architecture happen to be interesting. I was planning to be a doctor, but my interests shifted more towards business half way through A-Levels. Although, getting a degree in medicine alongside a MBA could be beneficial provided a person doesn't go insane. :lol:

this is something you just pulled it out of your *ss.

If S/he wants to study for a bachelor they need :
1)90%+ in high school,
2) 80% + in The General Aptitude
3) 80% + in The Achievement test

for Master's degree they need :
CGPA of (2.75 out of 4) or (3.75 out of 5) or (80 of 100) are all good by any decent Standard

You need a minimum of 2.75-2.80/4.00 to be able to maintain your scholarship, this is the information that your own countrymen provided me with, I didn't pull it out of anywhere.

I was merely responding to your post in which you said that Saudi Arabians are "intellectual elites, because they are studying abroad", my post was a response to that post, but now you have gone back on your words you initially said and lowered your standards and consider 2.75 a decent grade.

the computer will differentiation between them.... only the best will be accepted.
now please do not pull anything from your *ss again.

No need to get angry, take a chill pill and respond calmly, the forum is there for discussion, not for insults.
Even if I was wrong, which I'm not, you could have been more proper.

okay Einstein, I'm supposed to believe you because you are? ( oh, and what saudis do is non of your business, Whether they are studying or having sex that is non of your business, eat your heart out :P)

And I agree with you, whatever the Saudis are doing is their business, again I was just replying to your post about: Saudis being "intellectual elites". By definition someone who pays for their assignments and projects is not considered an elite, but maybe I'm wrong.

Iran current rank (IMO): 10th, Saudi rank: 43th and Israel rank: 11th.
There are more than 43 Iranian scientists currently working in CERN.
Iran currently is 17th largest producer of academic publications, I couldn't find the Saudi on the list. And this only belongs to the publications that are submitted in Iran, for example when I want to publish my paper its not going to be counted as Iran's, because I'm not in Iran (I could, but I probably won't), its also the case for thousands of other Iranians studying abroad.
Do you know that some of the databases have ban Iranian universities and some others don't even permit Iranians to publish their papers? Considering all these restrictions I would say we did good.

Irrespective of whether the Aryan story is accurate or not, part of it goes back to Shah Reza Pahlavi (the father of the last Shah). He forged an alliance with Nazi Germany and was impressed by the Aryan racial supremacy story.

That good impression contributed to his demise and exile as he was seen as an ally for the Nazis (in other words, he was the first in Iran to suffer greatly from it!).

Funny thing, those Persians that take the Aryan story seriously try hard to link themselves to the white people. If the story provides a reliable insight, their closest cousins will be Northern Indians-- Not the white.

For some reason, they prefer not to link themselves to them, and have been just using the Aryan thing to try to get closer to the West.

Believe it or not, there is a significant number of Iranians who live in the West who do consider themselves white and want everybody to treat them as such!

The original Aryans have nothing to do with racial supremacy. Nazi Germany is a different story altogether, & the word Aryan was greatly misused by them. The word originates from the Sanskrit term "Arya" which essentially mean noble & honorable. It was an ethnic name used by Indo-Iranian tribes to refer to themselves, & they also happen to be the original speakers of Sanskrit & Avestan. In regions such as the Sub-Continent, Sanskrit was later spoken by a variety of different ethnic groups due to cultural & ethnic dominance. The proto-Indo-Iranian tribes migrated from Central Asia to regions spanning the Iranian plateau to the north western portions of the Sub-Continent. In order to understand who the proto-Indo-Iranians were, it's important to be knowledgeable of the Kurgan hypothesis, which essentially deals with the spread of proto-Indo-European tribes identified by the paternal haplogroup R1a & the spread of Indo-European languages. The proto-Indo-European homeland resides in the region around the Black Sea (above Anatolia), & it's there where the PIE language was spoken, & that's where the haplogroup R1a originated. The PIE tribes eventually began migrating due to various causes one of which is considered to be the development of the chariot that enabled faster transportation & improvements in warfare. The PIE tribes include the proto-Indo-Iranians who migrated towards Central Asia before their eventual migration to the Indus, Afghanistan, the Iranian plateau, etc. Other PIE tribes migrated towards Europe, such as the Mycenaeans that spoke Greek & eventually dominated Greece & its already present inhabitants to bring about the Hellenic civilization. We have lots of genetic, cultural, linguistic, & even archaeological evidence for the Kurgan hypothesis. The fact is that the original Aryans were indeed related to different tribes that migrated towards Europe. However, the word Aryan itself is no different than the words Hellene, Arab, Hebrew, et cetera, all of which happen to be ethnic names. Furthermore, the term "Aryan" was only used by the ancient Indo-Iranians to refer to themselves. The Hellenes for instance didn't call themselves Aryans, even though the original Hellenic tribes would have been their distant cousins, & classical languages like Latin or Greek happen to be the sister languages of Sanskrit.

In recent history though, it was noted that Sanskrit is the oldest Indo-European language so the term "Arya" was expanded to include all of the indigenous speakers of Indo-European languages without prudence. Indo-European languages are spoken in Western Europe, but the dominant paternal lineage there is R1b, not R1a. So why do Western Europeans speak Indo-European languages? At the moment, it's believed that some migrating tribes would have dominated as elites in portions of Western Europe resulting in the spread of Indo-European languages & culture. That could have resulted from the warlike nature of the PIE tribes. So while the haplogroup R1a is absent or extremely rare in Western Europe today, that may not have been the case in the past if a small group of elites were to dominate the locals. There is archaeological evidence to support this point. For instance pottery styles in Britain, Gaul, et cetera were modified to conform to Indo-European standards around the same time, & this new style was comparatively primitive to the former. This simultaneous change in pottery styles through multiple regions around the same time conforming to the primitive style found in the Pontic-Caspian steppes indicates foreign interference. Linguist evidence comes from the adoption of Indo-European languages in Western Europe, an example of which in the case of Gauls would be Gaelic. It must also be noted that R1b is essentially the cousin of R1a, & both groups are also postulated to have somewhat interacted with limited mixture perhaps prior to the PIE migrations. In any case, this was simply some information regarding Indo-Iranian origins. The Indo-Iranians (Aryans) were definitely not some made up story & those who have an interest in history, genetics, & linguistics are aware of that. In modern times however, the term "White" is naturally limited to Europeans or those that descend from them. There are a number of reasons for that including the fact that they share greater history, cultures, & languages with each other than they do with most of us. Besides, the Indo-Iranians mixed with & learnt from prior civilizations in the regions they migrated to. This mixture with foreigners corrupted their appearance in regions they didn't historically constitute a majority, but that ancient connection naturally remains. I have written more detailed & better posts on this subject in the past, but this should suffice for now.

You need a minimum of 2.75-2.80/4.00 to be able to maintain your scholarship,

OKAY? that is the minimum to maintain their eligibility! ha ha ha

about the Saudi elites I was talking about the Saudi universities, they wouldn't be accepted as a member of the faculty at any saudi colleges or universities, except if they have a very high degrees. as for the rest of the people we are soooooo rich that we can send them to the top universities around the world.

By definition someone who pays for their assignments and projects .

Again, why would anyone believe what you saying about the Saudis?

Iran is a backward country, and will continue to be so ****ing backward (as usual, nothing new under the sun), I can bring many names of Saudi scientists (and numbers and so on), but I won't do that.

Can't you do anything better than insulting? I think you can.
You may go tough sometimes on people, but making this a habit.....I mean...Come on.

Writing a thoughtful post here and there can increase your credibility.
That's fact that I said to the sons of yazid

Lol propaganda by a Saudi. there is no Saudi scientist just a bunch of student heading to Europe and being taught by their western teachers. The only reason they are popular is the oils, the rest is for their terrorism which over 80% of West knows their hidden supporter of terrorism since 9/11. The Gulf was built by their Westerners after the oil discovery by importing Bengalis.

Nice to see the racist fella's policy on forcing anyone than Arabs to leave the middle east section and his obsession with ethnic and DNA BS. We don't see people with their racist response, this moron doesn't belong to "international" public forum.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom