What's new

Jazan (KSA) springs ancient surprise: 450,000-year-old cemetery

Indeed. What is your verdict on this news? Do you have any ideas about the behavioral patterns of hominids 450.000 years ago? We know that they existed back then and that they were social beings. So I would not rule it out. They also had left Africa by then.

For a second there, I was confused about the dating, especially because the article mentions a jar dating 5000 years back. Leaving that aside, if the dates are accurate then the only thing we can be sure of based on our present knowledge is that it wasn't a Homo Sapien community. It could be a Neanderthal cemetery or even one belonging to another hominid species. It's too early to tell but the Neanderthals did migrate & according to some research, even adapt to different environments bringing about their own cultures & societies. The rest of this subject is highly controversial so I don't think we should be reaching any conclusions just yet. Besides, our knowledge of rituals & cultures of ancient civilizations still lacks in certain areas so identifying other hominid societies gets even tougher.

Last edited:
@Surenas

You already know that we Semitic people had much more evolved and much more ancient civilizations than you stateless Kurds and other Iranians of which you copied basically everything as I mentioned. This is a historical fact. Your useless and primitive ways is what has caused you to be stateless.

I have never met such a numerous people that has given the world so little. Can you even mention any well-known Kurd aside from the Arabized Salah ad-Din who was partially Arab too and who was born in traditional Semitic lands in what is Northern Iraq.

KSA is leading your stateless people on every parameter and always did.

I'm not going to discuss this Semitic-thing with you again. You know I think Semites are inferior on every level compared to Iranians or Turks. Both people have ruled you guys for centuries, whether militarily or culturally.

I want to talk about your messy-character. The fact that you have been lying about your ancestry dozen times. The fact that your only contribution to this forum is spreading worthless Saudi propaganda.

Seriously, you are one deluded stateless Kurd and Kazakh nomad.

Everything that is so-called Iranian has been influenced by us Semites. From your very alphabet, religion, language, national symbols, dresses to basically everything. After all Semitic civilizations are arguably the most influential that have ever existed and this is very well-known among historians. No need to elaborate further. One just has to look at the 3 Abrahamic religions or the very basic inventions.

You people first came into existence less than 2800 years ago. Don't make me laugh.

You know nothing as usual and are just a little stateless Kurd who hates to see Arab influence in every way of life among his useless people. While we never needed you people for anything.

The influence went the other way and that is what you will always will be bitter about.

Too bad.:lol:

What is even more funny is that all your ancestors once roamed the Arabian Peninsula so even the "natural way" supports the history and which side influenced who the most.

Get over it Kurd. You are useless people that number about 20 million stateless heads that gave nothing to the world. Just like the Kazakh nomads you love so much.

You know nothing as usual and are just a little stateless Kurd who hates to see Arab influence in every way of life among his useless people.

Arab influence? Look at your Arab world. Your people are only known for blowing yourself up. Anyone that has ever worked or dealt with you speaks in derogatory terms over your culture and customs. You guys have been responsible for the worst attack (9/11) in human history. You guys regularly blow yourself up in markets. You guys don't even allow your woman to drive. Stoning is your invention, as well as accepted pedophile, slavery, barbarity, etc. Kurds, Turks or Iranians are superior on every moral level compared to your people. You guys can't even properly deal with your own people.

Like I said, screw that. I don't give much about that now. Lets speak about your phucktup character. You have been lying on other forums about your ancestry man times. Iraqis even laughed at you for being a joker. You have been spreading worthless Saudi propaganda on this forum for every day.

For a second there, I was confused about the dating, especially because the article mentions a jar dating 5000 years back. Leaving that aside, if the dates are accurate then the only thing we can be sure of based on our present knowledge is that it wasn't a Homo Sapien community. It could be a Neanderthal cemetery or even one belonging to another hominid species. It's too early to tell but the Neanderthals did migrate & according to some research, even adapt to different environments bringing about their own cultures & societies. The rest of this subject is highly controversial so I don't think we should be reaching any conclusions just yet. Besides, our knowledge of rituals & cultures of ancient civilizations still lacks in certain areas so identifying other hominid societies gets even tougher.

Anyway all I know is that this field is not fully researched at all and that you have major findings each year in various places on the earth. So expect the history to be rewritten several times over in the upcoming years.

But I am just reporting the news after all. I have not been part of the excavations and only know what the article told.

@Surenas

Seriously, you are one deluded stateless Kurd and Kazakh nomad.

Everything that is so-called Iranian has been influenced by us Semites. From your very alphabet, religion, language, national symbols, dresses to basically everything. After all Semitic civilizations are arguably the most influential that have ever existed and this is very well-known among historians. No need to elaborate further. One just has to look at the 3 Abrahamic religions or the very basic inventions.

You people first came into existence less than 2800 years ago. Don't make me laugh. The first people who even described you were us Semites.

You know nothing as usual and are just a little stateless Kurd who hates to see Arab influence in every way of life among his useless people. While we never needed you people for anything.

The influence went the other way and that is what you will always will be bitter about.

Too bad.:lol:

What is even more funny is that all your ancestors once roamed the Arabian Peninsula so even the "natural way" supports the history and which side influenced who the most.

Get over it Kurd. You are useless people that number about 20 million stateless heads that gave nothing to the world. Just like the Kazakh nomads you love so much.

Honor killings and making kebabs is your biggest invention while the richest person in this world is an Arab-Mexican.

Hell, Latin Americans of Arab descent who have been presidents, businessmen, prime ministers, scientists, writers, footballers etc. have contributed more to the world than you useless Kurds. And that's just about 40 million Arabs out of the 450 million Arabs of the world.

Says the guy from the North Korea of the Middle East and the prime terror state in the world.:lol:

Iran and state-sponsored terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

30.000 political prisoners executed in one year alone.

You deserve the Mullah's. Also getting butchered by Arabs, Turks and Iranians.

Last edited:
Meanwhile:

Truth about al-Hasani aka al-Hashimi:

Assalamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh

I am Al-Hashimi and my father is half Iraqi from the Al-Hashimi and Al-Sammar tribes and half Saudi (Hejazi) from the Al-Abassi and Al-Hassani tribes. My mother is half Spanish and French.

Just like I am proud about my mother's European ancestry (Spanish and French).

Another Iraqi about Hashimi's disorder:

Al-Hashimi (Al-Hasani) is very well known for his tribal cheap talk. He was once a member on the "skyscrapercity" forum pretending to be Hashimi of Iraqi origin who's family lived in the KSA from the paternal side. He also claimed that his maternal side was half-spanish and half-french.

He always would try to find faults when speaking about Iraq and other non-semetic, non-hijazi groups, and he is very known to be anti-shia, anti-Iranian (or Ajami's as he calls them).

He would get upset when there is news of dead terrorists. He mentions the same few ideas over and over again. semitic, arab, tribes, iranian, shia. He typed tens of pages arguing about race and ethnicity, how the arabs from the arabian peninsula are superior to everyone else.... Here he is, continuing his plight against everyone else.

Let me give you a few example of the replies he got. This is of course before he got banned for of spamming the forum with anti-shia and anti-Iraqi BS.

Replies to Al-Hasani's rants on Skyscrapercity by the Iraqi members:

alshawi1234:
Any debate with al-Hashimi is useless. Even you say 1+1=2. He is going to get the Semitic, Ajami, najdi, "original" Arabs factors to prove you wrong. Lol. Don't take it personal.

3ankabot:
No one is having any inferiority complex except you, you're the one spreading pan Arabism and Bedouin propaganda faster than Aids. We are Iraqis, not Saudis, Kuwaitis or whatever nationality you have a fetish for.
You've stirred **** with every member on this site, you're so arrogant and close minded it's a miracle you grew up in Europe.

Finally, I don't give a rats *** if you are white, black or yellow all I know is that your best interest are not with Iraq, but with Saudi Arabia/Hejaz.
Btw, we've all seen you're picture you look nothing like an Iraqi or even half European, you look 100 % Saudi.

This post is not meant to hurt you, but you have to wake up, humble up and stop acting like a pathological liar

SumerianAkkadian:
Al-Hashimi is coming out with the most bizarre, incorrect, and categorically ahistorical nonsense about Kuwait, that it is simply embarrassing. This forum is junk with his likes

Chounz:
My god, I have never met anyone like you before in my entire life.

Biggest hypocrite in the world.

As usual, more bullshit from you and a repeat of your other crap posts containing no relevant information to what we are talking about and making baseless claims.

I have outed you to whole forum for the mentally retarded, pathological liar that you are. My work is done here.

Supposed half Iraqi (proved to be false), supposed half European (proved to be false), and now all of the sudden half Yemenite (which is probably correct).

Truly pathetic. You are mentally ill my friend.

LOL, you are a notorious double user and former banned user on several forums. I am of mixed background including partially Iraqi on my father's side. You don't know about my ancestry other than it being mixed and that I am a Hashemite from my paternal side. But I could be an Iranian for all you know. Does not matter and does not change the fact that you are a massive idiot with limited intellectual abilities.

Anyway I know that you have a hard time accepting history so that is why you are unable to reply to my facts. That's ok. After all not everyone can be a stateless Kurd whose people have made no major contributions on any field other than honor killings, high birth rates, and making kebabs in Europe.

As I said the 40 million Arabs in Latin America have contributed significantly more than all Kurds.

:lol:

Anyway I know that you have a hard time accepting history so that is why you are unable to reply to my facts. That's ok. After all not everyone can be a stateless Kurd whose people have no major contributions on any field other than honor killing, high birth rates, and making kebabs in Europe.

Iranians are known for being doctors, dentists and high educated in Europe. Iranians, whether Kurdish (from Iran) or Persians, are highly respected in the academic world. We are higher educated than any non-Western people.

LOL, you are a notorious double user and former banned user on several forums. I am of mixed background including partially Iraqi on my father's side. You don't know about my ancestry other than it being mixed and that I am a Hashemite from my paternal side. But I could be an Iranian for all you know. Does not matter and does not change the fact that you are a massive idiot with limited intellectual abilities.

You are a notorious pathetic liar for all I know. You can ask the members on Skyscrapercity about your personal character. You have been lying about your ancestry for ever. Your presence here is only because some guy mentioned it on Skyscrapercity. Ever since, you have been spreading worthless Semitic rants. Go blow yourself up Arab. You and your worthless people.

@al-Hasani are you sure its really 450'000 years old? :what:
The oldest settlements found in ME dated back 10'000-15'000 years old.

How should I know? I just posted the article.

This news is not about settlements but about burial/cemetery like sites. Not any settlements.
Besides the settlements of the ME are older than this but the problem is that they perished so we do not know about them but only about those that have been found intact. In 10 years or so they might find older settlements.

If you are talking about actual cities that have been continuously inhabited then the oldest in the world are Byblos and Damascus both located in the Levant.

@Surenas

:lol:

As I told you which everyone can see for themselves then the 40 million people in the Americas of Arab descent have contributed significantly more to the world than all Kurds put together from the day you migrated to the Middle East until your stateless situation today. Oh, I forgot you never had a country or state to begin with. Sorry.

Hell, the 1.5 million Arab-Mexicans who can boost of having the richest person among their ranks, several successful businessmen (a Arab and Jewish trait), politicians, scientists etc. have a more impressive track record than your stateless people who are only good at making kebabs, honor killings and babies. Or being PKK terrorists.

I also hear that you circumcise your women. Nice.

Last edited:
As I told you which everyone can see for themselves then the 40 million people in the Americas of Arab descent have contributed significantly more to the world than all Kurds put together from the day you migrated to the Middle East until your stateless situation today. Oh, I forgot you never had a country or state to begin with. Sorry.

Iran has a higher scientific output than all Arab countries together. This is only what matters. Iran, as in land of the Aryans (Iranians), is home to any Iranian people. As a Kurd and a Persian, I am everything that represents Iran. You on the other hand are living in a country which is named after bedouin family, known for not letting women drive cars. Barbaric Arab.

Your people are blowing themselves up in Syria daily and you come with your so-called civilization.

How should I know? I just posted the article.
This news is not about settlements but about burial/cemetery like sites. Not any settlements.
Besides the settlements of the ME are older than this but the problem is that they perished so we do not know about them but only about those that have been found intact. In 10 years or so they might find older settlements.
If you are talking about actual cities that have been continuously inhabited then the oldest in the world are Byblos and Damascus both located in Semitic areas in the Levant.
Why so offensive again, i just asked a question?

You know what? This is the last time i have posted on your Topics since you get offended if there is a question.

I heard its actually 3.5 billion year-old. Saudi archeologists is something like a contradiction in terminus. Stupid desert-wanderers probably don't even know that according to modern geneticists the human race didn't leave Africa till 60.000 BC. Or do they talk about a non-human civilization? Must be, but then again, I wouldn't trust anything coming out of Saudi Arabia.

:lol: Persian Supremecists will never cease to amaze us.

Nothing can be further from the truth, Watching the entire nation of yours dropping on their knees toward our homeland is enough to piss you off, you deserve it all :rofl: :lol: :laugh: :D :omghaha:

Why so offensive again, i just asked a question?

You know what? This is the last time i have posted on your Topics since you get offended if there is a question.

Why do you think that I am offended? You asked a question and I replied. How is that being offended? If I was really offended I would have ignored it.

That is your own choice.

:lol: Persian Supremecists will never cease to amaze us.

Nothing can be further from the truth, Watching the entire nation of yours dropping on their knees toward our homeland is enough to piss you off, you deserve it all :rofl: :lol: :laugh: :D :omghaha:

Is that why your sandal-wearing leaders are shitting in their pants right now? Why they have pushed the US to attack Iran, as was proved in Wikileak cables. Why Saddam was more scared of Iran than of US. Why Arab leaders privately tell European leaders that they are 'worried' about Iran's role in the region.

You guys are Arabs, which stands for barbarity. The only asset you guys have is oil. Nothing more. And suicide bombers of course.

@Surenas

It seems I hit a nerve by telling about the realities of your useless and stateless people of which just 1.5 million Arab-Mexicans (less than 0,33% of all Arabs) have bigger achievements among. :lol:

LOL, 90% of all Iranians here are Azeri Turks. People you don't consider as your compatriots.:lol: And 2 of them are even Iranian Arabs. But congratulations with being a Central Asian steppe nomad 3000 years ago while us Semites had the most influential and greatest civilizations in the world in the same time period.

Anyway as I said should you not return to topics where your failure of a Mullahistan is relevant? I don't see anything relevant for you conquered Farsis here. Let alone stateless Kurds.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom