What's new

12,500 Saudi Arabians graduate in United States

Wich university you study in right now in chemical engineering

It's in Copenahgen so you have to discover the options. Why are you asking?

Good stuff. Keep us informed bro.

It's sad that most Muslims only think of Saudi as the religious homeland. As great as honour it is, there is more to the Hijaz. :-)

Well I have tried but as you know PDF is not always the best place (especially the ME section) for serious discussions. If social discussions could talk place on the Arab Defence Forum (not only restricted to militarily in other words) the level would be much, much higher and we would have avoided most trolls.

Well, of course it is. KSA is a huge, huge, huge country with big geographical, climatic (yes) and significant cultural differences depending on each historical region. Nature wise it's something unique. It's just a mysterious country for most and there are certain false stereotypes attached to it. Hijaz itself, although I might be biased here, really has it all nearly.

A 1500 km long and wild tropical coastline, over 800 tropical islands off the coastline, beautiful mountain ranges, ancient historical sites, holy sites, modern cities, forests, snowy mountains in the north, oasis, volcanic areas, extinct and active volcanoes, valleys, all kind of deserts (sand, rock and volcanic), steppes, tropical areas, biggest coral reef in the world after the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, wild nature in general etc.

There are so many projects going on in Hijaz. Modern railway connection, metro connection, numerous new airports, new highways, new stadiums, Kingdom Tower (future tallest skyscraper in the world), new universities, giant new industrial cities, numerous new hotels, renovation of old heritage, new architecture etc.

More importantly KSA is opening up for the outside world and tourism and in general among the new generation etc. Which is positive. If just the retards could die off we would be in a very good shape.

Anyway check this thread out:

Tourist visas to be introduced in KSA

Last edited:

Well I have tried but as you know PDF is not always the best place (especially the ME section) for serious discussions. If social discussions could talk place on the Arab Defence Forum (not only restricted to militarily in other words) the level would be much, much higher and we would have avoided most trolls.

Well, of course it is. KSA is a huge, huge, huge country with big geographical, climatic (yes) and significant cultural differences depending on each historical region. Nature wise it's something unique. It's just a mysterious country for most and there are certain false stereotypes attached to it. Hijaz itself, although I might be biased here, really has it all nearly.

A 1500 km long and wild tropical coastline, over 800 tropical islands off the coastline, beautiful mountain ranges, ancient historical sites, holy sites, modern cities, forests, snowy mountains in the north, oasis, volcanic areas, extinct and active volcanoes, all kind of deserts, steppes, tropical areas, biggest coral reef in the world after the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, wild nature in general etc.

There are so many projects going on in Hijaz. Modern railway connection, metro connection, numerous new airports, new highways, new stadiums, Kingdom Tower (future tallest skyscraper in the world), new universities, giant new industrial cities, numerous new hotels, renovation of old heritage, new architecture etc.

More importantly KSA is opening up for the outside world and tourism and in general among the new generation etc. Which is positive. If just the retards could die off we would be in a very good shape.

Thanks bro I will check it out.

Allah bless Hijaz. :-)

Thanks bro I will check it out.

Allah bless Hijaz. :-)

But I have to tell you this. KSA has done a awful, awful, awful job of promoting itself internationally, dismissing false stereotypes and in general done itself great harm in being so relatively closed-off. Just look at the success of nearby UAE which is not even the size of 90% of all provinces in KSA. KSA has 1000's more to offer in terms of nature, landscapes, history etc. Yet UAE is known internationally by everyone and is among the most favored tourist destinations on earth compared to its size if not the biggest.

There is so much potential, room to improve, a ideal geographic position between Europe, Africa and the remaining Asia, an advantage of being the center of Islam, enormous riches that should have been spent better decades ago IMO but which are becoming better spent now and invested, a very hospitable population (traditionally and culturally) and half of the population (women) that are extremely eager to prove themselves not only to themselves, their family but the entire world.

I am serious when I say that I have rarely seen as determined, pious and hardworking group of people (overall) as Saudi Arabian women studying abroad. It's not much far off the standard of the Chinese in that field.

Why? Because of the reasons mentioned above.

Of course there is a lot that should/must be changed etc. but all I am saying is that the potential is enormous and most of the ingredients are already there but many of the problems are actually caused by people themselves and not outside factors.

Which is a shame IMO.

Anyway enough of nonsense.

A 1500 km long and wild tropical coastline, over 800 tropical islands off the coastline, beautiful mountain ranges, ancient historical sites, holy sites, modern cities, forests, snowy mountains in the north, oasis, volcanic areas, extinct and active volcanoes, valleys, all kind of deserts (sand, rock and volcanic), steppes, tropical areas, biggest coral reef in the world after the Great Barrier Reef in Australia, wild nature in general etc.

Just asking

Apologies for the off topic comments!

Dear @Fukuoka , to paint everyone with the same brush is called being blinded by your hatred and myopic vision. You have good people, and bad people in every nationality / spectrum of life. To simply hate/ dislike / pre-judge someone based on their religion or race is not only unfair, but it leaves one bitter, inside as well. Sometimes the people you are against, have zero contribution to the decisions made by their brethren. Try to open your mind and appreciate the good things about them as well. Hope you will take this in the right spirit, and won't get upset.

Thank You

I truly believe that if more human beings used this very kind of rational thinking, the world would be a much better place.

Congrats to all the graduates on all their future endeavors!

Nice post and good to see people studying engineering. Noura is a credit to her nation. It's imperative that more and more students graduate in subjects that leap countries forward.

Oh she is also very attractive, sorry had to be said. :smitten:mashallah.

Also more female graduates and employees.

Not talking about Saudi, but other developing countries. It can have massive benefits to cut down population, and educate the next generation.

@Fukuoka

Arabian beauty is world famous and have always been that. You are just a envious and disturbed Vietnamese migrant dwarf (LOL) living in France that is trolling as usual. I have never heard about Vietnamese beauty anywhere but Arabian beauty and ME beauty in general has been celebrated for millenniums in writings, movies, novels etc. in much of the world.

Yes, it's meaningless to report the article posted by Los Angeles Times.
Why am I even wasting my time with you?

@Jungibaaz Bhai, this character "Fukuoka" is a constant source of pain and crap. Kindly show him the door. Would appreciate it!

It's really amazing that a obvious serial double user (on his 4th username) and well-known lunatic is able to spread nonsense in every single thread on the forum. I understand that it improves traffic etc. but there must be limits.

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Jungibaaz etc. please kindly deal with this individual - at least in this thread.

@Fukuoka

Arabian beauty is world famous and have always been that. You are just a envious and disturbed Vietnamese migrant dwarf (LOL) living in France that is trolling as usual. I have never heard about Vietnamese beauty anywhere but Arabian beauty and ME beauty in general has been celebrated for millenniums in writings, movies, novels etc. in much of the world.

Yes, it's meaningless to report the article posted by Los Angeles Times.
Why am I eaten wasting my time with you?
I prefer persian, iraqi beauty

I've never found any KSA woman attractive

I prefer persian, iraqi beauty

I've never found any KSA woman attractive

Iraqis are Arabs of a mostly Arabian extraction. No main difference. Then stick to your Farsis. Who the hell cares? The facts are facts. Arabian beauty has been world famous for millenniums while nobody has heard about Vietnamese beauty. I doubt even in South East Asia itself. LOL.

Now get lost lunatic and stop polluting this thread.

Iraqis are Arabs of a mostly Arabian extraction. No main difference. Then stick to your Farsis. Who the hell cares? The facts are facts. Arabian beauty has been world famous for millenniums while nobody has heard about Vietnamese beauty. I doubt even in South East Asia itself. LOL.

Now get lost lunatic and stop polluting this thread.
Europeans, persians are famous for their beauty, i've never heard about KSA beauties

Iraqis looks different from KSA people

Sorry for you

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom