What's new

Featured Riot in Sweden amidst Quran-burning rally

Why don't you try to unite humanity instead creating differences with others.
I don't wanna understand your stupid ideas either.

as i said earlier you dont have capacity to undersfand Islamd and Islamic unity!

its the unity of Muslims thay world fears!

Your "Badu Formula" will not work on any where in the world where Muslims are in Majority... Keep it in Mind..

Dis-Respecting Any One, His Faith, Religion is Totally Wrong, But Killing Someone, Burning People's Property is Totally Terrorism, And Terrorist should be killed on the Spot.. They can lodged FIR against the culprit.. Instead of Taking Law in the Hands..

"Behead those who insult Islam" will not work in Europe...

Stay Away from these Mullah

View attachment 665008View attachment 665009

And Dont Ask me, Am i Shia or Qadiyani...

never said voilence is the answer my point is Muslims are disjointed and serving their national interests and not working as one unit and then their is infighting among Musloms so we are weak and because of this weakness non muslims dare to disrespect Islam! learn to read i dont care whoever you are shia qadiyani or a yindo!

fear and voilence are two different thing! as i said you dong have capacity to understand Islam or Islamic unity!

when we were united your ancestors cleaned Muslim rulers horse shit! were your ancestors forced to do that job i doubt it!
Do you know, they were your ancestors too? LOL.

respect china as enemy and cant do anything about it!
Looks like "respect" has now changed to "respect like an enemy". So you want the world to "respect you like an enemy". Is a "yes or no "possible now?

Last edited:
Your "Badu Formula" will not work on any where in the world where Muslims are in Minority... Keep it in Mind..

Dis-Respecting Any One, His Faith, Religion is Totally Wrong, But Killing Someone, Burning People's Property is Totally Terrorism, And Terrorist should be killed on the Spot.. They can lodged FIR against the culprit.. Instead of Taking Law in the Hands..

"Behead those who insult Islam" will not work in Europe...

Stay Away from these Mullah

View attachment 665008View attachment 665009

And Dont Ask me, Am i Shia or Qadiyani...

very true .

i said islam is greatest religion , i did not endosre muslims are greatest because i know they don't understand real islam , they are guided by brainwashed fanatic mullas .
That is just your opinion (or an effort to be diplomatic). Eitherway, please dont assume it to be anything else.

jai sriram
spirit of islam is better than our hindu religion , we need to take some good things from islam for our hinduism .
please feel free to covert. we dont need the verse "there is no compulsion in religion". we actually dont have any compulsion in religion.

What a stupid comment! If one hater abuse you, will you burn the whole city?
Its not only Sweden, its happening everywhere wherever muslims are!
Muslims itself giving Islam a bad name.
Somedays before they burned Banglore.

And look at Hindus, everyday someone abusing their deities. Have you heard they burned the city and killed irrelevant people?
You remember Beharain case where a Muslim women openly broke Hindus Idol. Did they burn Beharain? Even thousands Hindus living in Beharain.
But Hindus are extremists for you? Lol
Hinduism is not faith its a culture their is no equity between Islam and Hinduism

You were suggesting something far worse, murder of people who hurt your sentiment. And since burning of Quran is not a crime in that country, why would the state act? If you want to make it a crime, go through the proper channel, and if that does not work, then that country is not for you, pack your bags and leave.

You do have a country and you have the right to do what you want there, but don't come here and try to impose your will on people of the West.
Then be ready to destabilize your society

doing such thing will prove the critics that you are a subhuman and barbarian horde that cant distinguish innocent from culprits who believes in collective punishment and who will shit on a plate that feeds it.
proving every single Muslim hater right.

doing so, making the general public of the host country also join the far rights. so predictable this dim witted behavior is that its comical now. violence seems to be the only way to express devotion to Islam and only avenue to react to provocation.
These dirty minds westerner are not sub human what they want to get from doing this

Back
Top Bottom