What's new

Sweden: Request filed to burn Torah, Bible outside Israeli embassy

It`ll be very interesting indeed to see how the swedes will handle this one.... :sarcastic:

https://www.i24news.tv/en/news/international/europe/1688564148-sweden-request-filed-to-burn-torah-bible-outside-israeli-embassy

Sweden: Request filed to burn Torah, Bible outside Israeli embassy

The request follows the burning on a Quran outside a mosque in Stockholm, sparking backlash across the Muslim world
8291d7be19bf1f17dafec362d42c9d74.jpg

Police in Stockholm received a request on Wednesday to burn a Torah scroll and the Bible in front of the Israeli embassy, following the burning of a Quran outside a mosque in the Swedish capital that prompted harsh condemnation across the Muslim world.
Authorities told Sweden’s national public broadcaster SVT that behind the request to burn the Jewish and Christian holy books on July 15 was a man in his 30s, who said it would be in response to the Quran burning last week and meant “as a symbolic statement for freedom of expression.”
“I am shocked and horrified by the prospect of the burning of more books in Sweden, be it the Quran, the Torah, or any other holy book,” Israel’s Ambassador to Sweden, Ziv Nebo Coleman, tweeted.
“This is clearly an act of hatred that must be stopped.”
Another request to burn a Quran “as soon as possible” in Stockholm was submitted by a woman in her 50s. Police do not immediately rule out either request, saying any application is reviewed on an individual basis.

Calling someone false is not an insult but the stance and the statement becomes complete when the Quran also tells us what's the right path instead. Its a foundation upon which monotheism is based: One True God, Who's Unique, Matchless, Incomparable Supreme.

Before a judge or in any debate that's how you approach with the evidence of your Truth and evidence of falsehood of other side. But if you'd say you are right and other side is right too... what's left to convince the other side to?

Do you see the point?
Not really. Calling someone false is an insult by any measure. And human beings don’t get to judge Allah / god. If if you say ONLY sure may be for you guys who follow Allah he may say he is the only one . But for others that may or may not be the case.

Let’s say there’s only one god across religions and they just calle him or her different names - you call Allah, someone Holy father/ghost Christ, someone else Krsna, Rama, Hanuman, etc. in that case your The one God in his Allah avatar doesn’t want idols but in his other avatars or even versions and religions , does encourage idols .

All this ofcourse is theoretical debating but underlying universal idea I think is that man made gods and needs gods for their well being

State do not do terrorism by definition.
They work within a legal framework.
US actions are widely criticized by the West when they are wrong
so you are simply trying to deflect the issue with whataboutism.
I suggest you get out more often instead of beat around the bush, US breaks international laws, start wars, fund terrorists and the list is endless. Stop wasting bandwidth.

I suggest you get out more often instead of beat around the bush, US breaks international laws, start wars, fund terrorists and the list is endless. Stop wasting bandwidth.
Let’s see

Gulf War I & II - same war started by Saddam. The US terminated the ceasefire in 2003 after multiple violations By Iraq.
ISIS power grab made Iraq request return of US troops. Started by ISIS.
Libya: Started as civil war by Gadaffi & Rebels
Afghanistan: Started by Al-Qaeda and Afghanistan abandoned its neutrality.
Syria: Started as a civil war by Assad & Rebels
Former Yugoslavia: Region rebelled at Serbian power grab
Vietnam: North Vietnam/FNL trying to take over South Vietnam
Korea: Started by North Korea
Lebanon: US peace keepers attacked.
Ukraine: Started by Russia
WWII, US attacked by Japan.
Somalia: peace keepers attacked by locals.

So where is your list of wars started by the US?

Let’s see

Gulf War I & II - same war started by Saddam. The US terminated the ceasefire in 2003 after multiple violations By Iraq.
ISIS power grab made Iraq request return of US troops. Started by ISIS.
Libya: Started as civil war by Gadaffi & Rebels
Afghanistan: Started by Al-Qaeda and Afghanistan abandoned its neutrality.
Syria: Started as a civil war by Assad & Rebels
Former Yugoslavia: Region rebelled at Serbian power grab
Vietnam: North Vietnam/FNL trying to take over South Vietnam
Korea: Started by North Korea
Lebanon: US peace keepers attacked.
Ukraine: Started by Russia
WWII, US attacked by Japan.
Somalia: peace keepers attacked by locals.

So where is your list of wars started by the US?

Why do you Swedes and Danes love to burn the holy Quran?

Let’s see

Deleting your excessive blabbering - Let's start with 1st one.. Where is the WMD?... And what and who gave the US the right to invade Eyraq?.... Rest latter.

Deleting your excessive blabbering - Let's start with 1st one.. Where is the WMD?... And what and who gave the US the right to invade Eyraq?.... Rest latter.
That is all stated in the Congress authorization to the President.
That lists a number of reasons which are each good reasons to terminate the cease-fire. You have to show that each such reason is invalid.

An example is the continuous violations of the ceasefire agreement by attacks on coalition troops.

We are living probably the end of the times... World must respect believers, and must not be tolerated this aggression to people that has faith,being muslims, cristians or jews.

Burning holy books is haram, and Sweden and Denmark must understand this, this is not civilized and cannot be tolerated as a freedom act. Not anything is permissible.
So how do we tell the religious folks that we don't like the contents of their books? What if we find that these books are creating violence and backwardness?

So how do we tell the religious folks that we don't like the contents of their books? What if we find that these books are creating violence and backwardness?

We have also found a way of telling brutes like yourself how we dislike you. Nukes.

The only cure against Hindu extremism, rape and communal violence is more nuclear weapons.

We have also found a way of telling brutes like yourself how we dislike you. Nukes.

The only cure against Hindu extremism, rape and communal violence is more nuclear weapons.
No. It is education and prosperity.

They burn a Holy Cow? Where’s the barbecue?

No it is nukes against Hindutva. You dislike our holy book. We dislike your kind.

As far as I can see, bring it on.
Not the smartest thing to say. Nukes on India means Indian nukes on Pakistan.

How many Pakistani citizens would die because you want to nuke some Indians?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom