What's new

Sweden the hypocrite didn't allowed to burn the Torah

Agreed. And some Hadiths too. Like the ones that claim Muhammed slept with Aisha underage.
why? she is underage according to current sensibilities and understandings. she wasnt considered underage at that time, and that age wasnt considered underage until very recently when western sensibilities started making their way to the east.

The Ahadith narrating that are sound. Muslims need to stop being so apologetic and defensive.

No we don't do that. Only primitive rural people do that.
your doing it or not doing it does not change the permissibility of any action. also note that permissibility does not means obligation.

Last edited:
Swiss banks are based in Switzerland (mainly in Zurich and Basel). It is a different country from Sweden (Stockholm).
You mean Indian pretending to be pakistani knows the diffrence between to different countries? I am well aware of the difference just like I know where you from...

First fak you Sweden 8-)!

Why didn't you allowed to burn the Torah? Wher is your human rights? When it comes to Quran you allowed to burn and you are defending Jewish..

So what the fak is you excuses for this?
Because Sweden is from Christian origin, and Torah is part of Christian religion.

It's like if you are surprised because a Muslim country allows to burn hinduist or budist sacred books, it's natural, it's not their religion, it's not their problem.

If you dont like a country, dont go to that country and dont read news from that country.

It's impossible act to be liked by everybody in every country of this world.

Common Swedish people is just expressing in the only way they can that they are not happy with massive immigration, without immigration they wouldn't burn anything.

Who was going to burn it? muslims cant burn it though
The intent is what matters. Muslims can burn the Torah. Muslims can burn the Quran. Muslims do not have hatred toward religious books.

I didn't know Sweden had double standards regarding public burning of sacred books though. Why allow Quran to be burnt, but not the Torah?

Imagine a demonstration of Muslims burning the Quran and Torah in Sweden. Police might come with a fire extinguisher for the Torah.

please print out a torah and burn it. who is stopping you ?

basically you do not want to eat grass
at least you are honest unlike others :D

lol

the discussion was and is that Sweden did not allowed. If i burn it it does not count, i am nobody. If you don't have something logical post don't quote me.

Russia please just nuke Sweden

Turkey should never allow Sweden into NATO

why? she is underage according to current sensibilities and understandings. she wasnt considered underage at that time, and that age wasnt considered underage until very recently when western sensibilities started making their way to the east.

The Ahadith narrating that are sound. Muslims need to stop being so apologetic and defensive.

your doing it or not doing it does not change the permissibility of any action. also note that permissibility does not means obligation.

Only Hadiths claim that. There are too many Hadiths out there. And girls rural or urban should marry men closer to their age, not elderly peadophiles.

lol

the discussion was and is that Sweden did not allowed. If i burn it it does not count, i am nobody. If you don't have something logical post don't quote me.
there are tons of Muslims in Sweden. You could get one of them to burn any book you want. I could care less. Swedes could care less

there are tons of Muslims in Sweden. You could get one of them to burn any book you want. I could care less. Swedes could care less
You can burn whatever you want in Sweden. You just need permission to do it in certain places in front of microphone holders pretending to be journalists. Sweden is just taken hostage in this situation.
Next week when Sweden joins NATO, nobody cares about burning anything in public places in Sweden anymore.

If I could intervene in this less of a logical situation, swedes give a shyt about these mythical books, this is more of a response to islamists which we gave a humanitarian haven forcing their quranic myhts on us.

You guys can keeo your mythical allah, we will keep accepting each of yours myths till it doesn’t impinge on the rest of swedes.

If I could intervene in this less of a logical situation, swedes give a shyt about these mythical books, this is more of a response to islamists which we gave a humanitarian haven forcing their quranic myhts on us.

You guys can keeo your mythical allah, we will keep accepting each of yours myths till it doesn’t impinge on the rest of swedes.
are you from sweden if not then how muslim keeping you under so call mythical allah.

Back
Top Bottom