What's new

Featured Riot in Sweden amidst Quran-burning rally

fear is a sign of respect my friend!

I ask you, when there is a Mars colony by 2036, what kind of Muslim do you want represented there ? A sensible one who will be really respected and automatically trusted to contribute to the survival of the settlement, or someone like these protesters in Sweden who cannot be trusted but feared and cannot be trusted to keep the settlement alive ?

Are we so beaten down that we are not even allowed to express our anger?? Why should only we behave like obedient slaves???

Not slaves but engage in dialogue. When confronted by stubbornly biased people like the late Christopher Hitchens, push to the front sensible and intellectual Muslims like Tariq Ali ( read his Islam Quintet ) and not the ameer of the local Tablighi Jamaat.

Asia's first mosque were build in India, Kerla. India has most numbers of mosques in the world. And you are saying Indians has nothing to do with Islam?lol
And for your reminder, the same pattern of riots happened in Bangalore (INDIA) too.
Aage ki jaankari mere dost @jamahir bhai dege.

Yes, @newb3e, I confirm that the first mosque in the Indian subcontinent was built in Kerala in present India in 629 AD, much before Tariq ibn Ziyad began his conquest of Spain and Portugal in 711 AD. The Kerala mosque still is in use. More info here.

Also, I am not sure but it is possible that India has the most mosques in the world. @Indos, is this true about Indonesia ?

newb3e, about the recent Bangalore riots, I am not sure but I will ask @Joe Shearer if the spark for the riots was set off by a Muslim bad-naming a Hindu deity.

Last edited:
Are we Muslims so emptied of intellectuals that we use violence to counter ignorant others ?

Obviously, Zakir Naik and Abu Faisal ( from Hyderabad, India ) types haven't helped in putting up the idea that Islam is a progressive system.

islam is greatest and progressive religion but mullas have made it a conservative and rigid religion , brain washed followers present very backward form of it by resorting to intolerant behavior .

Last edited:
I am only aware of Lebanese as secular and liberal they are good company.
rest of these Arab societies ( in general) are xenophobes, repressive and tribal in nature.

there is no justification of the act itself and those that celebrate that stupid act are equal culprits.

I see no difference in the lynch mob in India or Pakistan that believes that violence on minorities is the only way to express devotion to their faith. cow vigilantes and love jihad mobsters in India, blasphemy thugs in Pakistan and these Arabs desecrating Hindu Deities in middle east are one and the same. they are removed from their faith and blocked their minds to everything except violence. their heads are so deeply planted in their own behinds that there is no natural way for oxygen to reach their brain and all they smell and see is crap.

Extremist are extremist and easiest to take care of. The problem is hypocrites....the hidden twats with sympathies for extremism (read lack of gut to be one), which provide refuge to these extremists.

Was simply baffled to see the urge to justify and mock desecration of idols on other thread by the same bunch who has all reason to mob the whole state when it came to Quran.

Our learned I.R.A opinionated that women should have bought those idols first before desecrating.

" Well she could have paid the money for those figures first and then do whatever she wanted to do with them, publicly sold and available to everyone, once you pay for it it's your property. "

I am only aware of Lebanese as secular and liberal they are good company.
rest of these Arab societies ( in general) are xenophobes, repressive and tribal in nature.

Unfair characterization of Arabs, brother.

You know Bollywood regularly portrays Arabs and other Muslims as enemies and with bad morals, this is part and parcel of their war against Muslims and Islam.

When it comes to insult of Islamic sacred symbols, understandably we tend to get very emotional. Islamic societies have been under siege and threat for such a long time that anger comes out in cases such as these. It is like built up grievances reach boiling point when the most sacred symbols of Islam are attacked.

Imran Khan showed us properly how to react to these situations, we must put economic and political pressure on these governments.

Denmark suffered much from its insistence on keeping their cartoon contest, most by economic and political boycott by Muslim nations.

it wont be over until muslims get on the right path and unite our unity and faith will instill fear in hearts and they wont dare do such things!

so you want to earn respect for islam by instilling in fear in hearts of non muslims ?

islam is greatest and progressive religion but mullas have made it a conservative and rigid religion , brain washed followers present very backward form of it by resorting to intolerant behavior .

Yes. Unfortunately in the last two decades many non-sensible mullahs have become popular.

This is a radical change for example from the time that out of the eight founders of the Communist Party of India in 1920, four were Muslims.

When you protest peacefully the general public will join in, when the protests turn violent, then even the neutral people will be against you. Especially considering you're immigrants there.

I ask you, when there is a Mars colony by 2036, what kind of Muslim do you want represented there ? A sensible one who will be really respected and automatically trusted to contribute to the survival of the settlement, or someone like these protesters in Sweden who cannot be trusted but feared and cannot be trusted to keep the settlement alive ?

Also, I am not sure but it is possible that India has the most mosques in the world. @Indos, is this true about Indonesia ?

@The BrOkEn HeArT

No, it is not true, despite having quite similar number of Muslim population. Indonesia mosques are almost three times of what India has.

1. Indonesia has 800.000 mosques
2. India has 300.000 mosques
3. Bangladesh has 250.000 mosques
4. Pakistan has 120.000 mosques.

Just google to clarify my number and @vi-va please post your previous statistic of mosque population that comes from Chinese government website.

so I had a real life argument with a Daesh supporter. he rejected all acts of kindness and charity as useless.
when he was reminded that this is how Islam in its infancy was shown and this is how Muslims conducted themselves in the early days then his response was chilling and repulsive at the same time.

he said that there was no longer need to be polite and humble or accommodating. Muslms back then did that because they were weak. now there is no such need. there are many Muslims now so there is no need to restraint and violence is the only way to impose the "correct version" of islam and if it means death and destruction of muslims and non muslims then so be it.
This is very sad and self harming state of mind.

@The BrOkEn HeArT

No, it is not true, despite having quite similar number of Muslim population. Indonesia mosques are almost three times of what India has.

Just google to clarify my number and @vi-va please post your previous statistic of mosque population that comes from Chinese government website.

Hi brother Indos, I must clarify that I was not saying that India with its second-highest Muslim population should have as many mosques. I wasn't desiring a competition. I was just making an academic point. :)

@jamahir look like Google is very pro Indian when it comes to the number of mosque, it said India has the largest mosque with 300.000 mosque. The data should be clarified with what kind of mosque that is classified as mosque in India. Even you have said to me that public building like train station in India dont even have its special praying place for Muslim.

Here is the data from Indonesia coming from Chairman of Mosque council that said Indonesia has 800.000 mosques and mushola.

The data is surprisingly similar with Chinese government data @vi-va bro please post your previous Mosque population data in every country which come from Chinese government data/ Chinese Muslim Council.

@The BrOkEn HeArT

ohh. Thanks for the numbers. Still India has more numbers of mosques than Pakistan and other Islamic nations except Indonesia. And In non Islamic countries, India would be on top.

do you have fanitics in your society who are willing to murder anyone who doesnt agree with thwir ideology? Islam doesnt teaches one to kill other or act like a maniac its the crazies who do stupid thing!!

the issue right jow with Islamic world is we are disjointed servering petty national interest aligning with enemies to serve personal greeds thats why Muslims are facing oppression and injustice but once muslims all over unite we wont have to kill or fire bullet to stop blasphemy united muslims will instill fear in Non Muslims no through violence but united Muslims will be a big power a power that others will fear and respect! sanghis obsessed with Islam like to twist facts you my brother need to stop serving them! #dontBeASarkariMusalman

Back
Top Bottom