What's new

Rice: It's Time for a New Middle East

KashifAsrar said:
This is exactly what is going to happen. This is exactly the reason that Enemies of Islam are worried of about.
By the way correct yourself. Muslim are not from Morroco to pakistan, But from America to Asia. This very thought makes the zionists, neocons and evengelists, piss in thier pants.:lol: Check your immidiate neighbourhood for the ****. :lol:

To achieve this Empire, it would first be necessary to halt the internecine sectarian battles.

Will that ever come about?

Since it is not possible and merely a fond delusion amongst some of the Islamic followers, no one is worried.

Salim said:
To achieve this Empire, it would first be necessary to halt the internecine sectarian battles.

Will that ever come about?

Since it is not possible and merely a fond delusion amongst some of the Islamic followers, no one is worried.

Non-Muslims assault on Islam is bridging that gap as well.
So, reasons to worry for you.;) ;)

Arrow said:
I have read your post. You are unwilling to concede that it takes two hands to clap. You insist that Islam is the victim and it makes me or non Muslims "piss" because it retaliates hard (eh, so all the terrorism is retaliation?)

What you dont understand is that non Muslims outnumber Muslims. They have better technology and are increasingly beginning to attack Islam itself rather than just deal with the radical subset. Opinions like yours widen this divide and increase this tendency to lump all Muslims and Islam in the same basket and use the collective blame angle.

Think about it.

I totally agree with what u say. We are far behind than the non Muslims in every respect. There is alot to be done.

Lahori paa jee said:
I totally agree with what u say. We are far behind than the non Muslims in every respect. There is alot to be done.

what i dont undsrstand is, why should it be about muslim and non-muslim in the first place? i understand the whole 'brotherhood' concept and all, but because of 'muslim brotherhood', woudl you still support those muslims who've done wrong?

I dont understand that mentality..'stick to your kind no matter what'

Even if most countries dont want to, they'lll have no choice but get involved in this 'war' if it becomes Islam vs. others!!!!

JSK said:
what i dont undsrstand is, why should it be about muslim and non-muslim in the first place? i understand the whole 'brotherhood' concept and all, but because of 'muslim brotherhood', woudl you still support those muslims who've done wrong?

I dont understand that mentality..'stick to your kind no matter what'

Why do you support India when it fights a war or when the cricket team plays? Why does it have to be this whole Indian and others thing?

Would you still support Indian troops if you knew they were doing wrong?

I dont understand the mentality of sticking to your kind but i know it exists and I am to some degree part of it as well. You too are part of it even if you try to deny it.

sigatoka said:
Why do you support India when it fights a war or when the cricket team plays? Why does it have to be this whole Indian and others thing?

Would you still support Indian troops if you knew they were doing wrong?

I dont understand the mentality of sticking to your kind but i know it exists and I am to some degree part of it as well. You too are part of it even if you try to deny it.

that doesnt answer my question - Its one thing to support your own COUNTRY and another to support a religion. If a fellow/group/country of same religion as mine did something that I do not agree with, no I will NOT support him/her. In the case of Islam, its not the same thing. They will blindly support any and every fellow muslim country, whether right or wrong!!!!

I will however, support my country if at a war for the sake of those who put their lives on the line to save civilians even if I may not agree with it. I will clarify it even further for you. As a patriot, I WILL SUPPORT MY COUNTRY no matter what, as a practical person, I WILL ABSOLUTELY NOT SUPPORT ANY ACTION IN THE NAME OF RELIGION.

JSK,

If we had more people of your mentality, then there would never be this "we" or 'you'.

I totally agree with you that religion has no place in deciding what is morally correct or not.

Salim said:
I totally agree with you that religion has no place in deciding what is morally correct or not.

It should not be enforced towards others, let religion be your personal guide.
I believe in secular values, the world would be a better place if more people did the same.

Salim said:
JSK,

If we had more people of your mentality, then there would never be this "we" or 'you'.

Thank you Salim - I'm glad you share my point of view. :)

JSK said:
1. that doesnt answer my question - Its one thing to support your own COUNTRY and another to support a religion.

2. As a patriot, I WILL SUPPORT MY COUNTRY no matter what, as a practical person.

1. There is no difference, you are merely attaching a personal value judgement.

2. One blind hatred replaced by another, you would have made a great paratrooper in the SS for you would kill without question and die without question for your nation.

Back
Top Bottom