What's new

Hamas miscalculation?

What they developed in blockade was a marvel.
They lost tactically but ....may have achieved strategic objectives.

Daniel asked, when shall be the end of all this, the trampling of the holy people?
Angel said, when the power of the holy people will be completely gone, then it shall be.

IOK is to be freed by the 6th largest army with nuclear weapons, not a muslim population under hindutva control.
Would you ask Pakistani awam to go to liberate IOK or the army?
And blame awam?

Hamas is not Holy people

Come on, you want to label this stupid group as Holy ? Emotional drives this group, we even can see on how reckless they conduct their military operation

This group doesnt care with civilians death, either in the side of Israeli or Palestine (as Israel respond to their action (launching rocket to civilian population or killing Israeli civilians on the street)

Last edited:
Muslim population in region has faced abrupt end many times in past wars it is part of history

Specifically the Jerusalem /Syria Area

Study /Read

• Crusade war
  • Documentaries of crusade war

In our life time we see a group of people , imprisoned for 70 year in region called Gaza/WestBank

Every 5-10 years, incursion is made to bomb their infrastructure or economy

The genocide is , incremental genocide

Most Westerners even agree it is a Genocide

People who suggest Palestinians should live in Prison , and have no jobs or homes first should live on those conditions themselves before claiming they have no right to defend their existance

From religious point of view I don't really see any reason for this Genocide as most religions don't claim to openly kill other humans

Last edited:
Off course they miscalculated. It’s now clear to me that they didn’t tell their Allies they were doing this stupid operation. Now both Iran and their proxies are not willing to go all in to help because Hamas screwed up.

Nor should they carry the responsibility for Hamas stupid mistake of going full out commando without consulting with them first.

If you ask any sane person today, would you still do Oct 7th if the clock was rolled back and they will answer a loud NO. Anyone saying otherwise is either heartless or incompetent.

Every 5-10 years, incursion is made to bomb their infrastructure or economy

The genocide is , incremental genocide

Most Westerners even agree it is a Genocide

People who suggest Palestinians should live in Prison , and have no jobs or homes first should live on those conditions themselves before claiming they have no right to defend their existance

From religious point of view I don't really see any reason for this Genocide as most religions don't claim to openly kill other humans

Due to Hamas stupid action launching rockets to Israeli population that make Israel has the pretext to kill hundreds until thousands Palestinians.

They dont have power to fight Israeli, not in their class to go against Israel + USA. They should have already known it. The lives of Palestinians in Gaza is not so bad bro.

Here is Indonesian lives in Gaza before this stupid 7 October raid happened

Even Indian and Pakistani collaborated with British during your time under British. I mean Indian and Pakistani have huge troops under British command. Instead of fighting British, they joined it. They know they dont have capabilty to go against British, event after they have already had many troops and guns, they were still serving British Raj.

Well we might not know the real story , however Palestinians have demanded a separate state for far too long

Let the world focus on core issue , 2 state solution

Genocide is Genocide can't sugar coat it , and also Humans can not be expected to live in Prison which is bombed by airplane every 5 year

It's not about Hamas this or that

Every Human is born free then why they should be forced to live in fear in Gaza or West Bank ? When they deserve to live in their own country like any other human

Off course they miscalculated. It’s now clear to me that they didn’t tell their Allies they were doing this stupid operation. Now both Iran and their proxies are not willing to go all in to help because Hamas screwed up.

Nor should they carry the responsibility for Hamas stupid mistake of going full out commando without consulting with them first.

If you ask any sane person today, would you still do Oct 7th if the clock was rolled back and they will answer a loud NO. Anyone saying otherwise is either heartless or incompetent.
These lame posts are not gonna save you from being exposed. You are frauds and nothing more. Sectarian frauds that call for Jihad against Arabs and Muslims but never against Israeli Jews. Even now, Hezbollah fighters are chanting they will go to the Khaleej.

You are sectarian racist frauds who share same goals of the Jews in the region. And you both feed off each other and need each other to exist. You frauds bombed Syria in the same way Israeli terrorists bombed Gaza.

These lame posts are not gonna save you from being exposed. You are frauds and nothing more. Sectarian frauds that call for Jihad against Arabs and Muslims but never against Israeli Jews. Even now, Hezbollah fighters are chanting they will go to the Khaleej.

You are sectarian racist frauds who share same goals of the Jews in the region. And you both feed off each other and need each other to exist. You frauds bombed Syria in the same way Israeli terrorists bombed Gaza.

Shut up you punk. Everything to you is about sectarianism you fraud. I don’t give two shits about this. You sectarians are sick and are the problem.

No where did I mention religion nor am I a religious person to begin with.

Fraud. My post is strictly a geopolitical analysis not some bullshit you want to believe in.

Before it was clear Hamas did this without telling anyone, I questioned the pro-Iranians here why Iran would approve such a dumb operation and some gave me shit about it.

Now it’s clear Hamas did this solo and I’m questioning their rationality and dumb punks like you start posting about sectarianism.

What the hell is wrong with you people.

Last edited:
Shut up you punk. Everything to you is about sectarianism you fraud. I don’t give two shits about this. You sectarians are sick and are the problem.

No where did I mention religion nor am I a religious person to begin with.

Fraud.
Kys fraud. You frauds are the army of the French which brought Khomeini into the region and the servants of US and Israel. You're distraught and angry by a successful operation against Israel. Which would have been more successful if Hamas's so called 'allies' weren't a bunch of cowards frauds. You're trying to save face with these lame posts.

Fvck off and die clown. No one is gonna forget this. And no one is shocked considering you frauds bomb people of Syria in similar way. You are sectarian and racist. It's not anyone else. If you weren't racist and sectarian we would have saw something from you. But you're only tough on weak people like the rest of the frauds in the region.

Kys fraud. You frauds are the army of the French which brought Khomeini into the region and the servants of US and Israel. You're distraught and angry by a successful operation against Israel. Which would have been more successful if Hamas's so called 'allies' weren't a bunch of cowards frauds. You're trying to save face with these lame posts.

Fvck off and die clown. No one is gonna forget this. And no one is shocked considering you frauds bomb people of Syria in similar way. You are sectarian and racist. It's not anyone else. If you weren't racist and sectarian we would have saw something from you. But you're only tough on weak people like the rest of the frauds in the region.

I’m not even Iranian or Arab you punk. Find a wall to fight with about your religious sectarianism bullshit. Don’t reply to me with bullshit again.

Before it was clear Hamas did this without telling anyone, I questioned the pro-Iranians here why Iran would approve such a dumb operation and some gave me shit about it.

Now it’s clear Hamas did this solo and I’m questioning their rationality and dumb punks like you start posting about sectarianism.

What the hell is wrong with you people.
What in the hell makes you think anyone ever took or comes to you frauds for permission? You useless frauds are completely out of the picture in every battle with this Jewish terror state. No one ever came to you for permission for anything.

On contrary, if Hamas leaked even a small detail to Iran, Iran would leak information to their friends in Israel to foil it. You frauds are servants of Israel and the US.

Palestinians are under a brutal occupation and made a successful counterstrike and you frauds in this thread are distraught and angry. Imagine of you frauds had this kind of anger towards the Jewish terrorists. Just imagine. But you'd rather remain useless frauds and submissive servants to Israel and the US.

What in the hell makes you think anyone ever took or comes to you frauds for permission? You useless frauds are completely out of the picture in every battle with this Jewish terror state. No one ever came to you for permission for anything.

On contrary, if Hamas leaked even a small detail to Iran, Iran would leak information to their friends in Israel to foil it. You frauds are servants of Israel and the US.

Palestinians are under a brutal occupation and made a successful counterstrike and you frauds in this thread are distraught and angry. Imagine of you frauds had this kind of anger towards the Jewish terrorists. Just imagine. But you'd rather remain useless frauds and submissive servants to Israel and the US.

Ok bud go play outside with your sectarian friends on the swings and stop posting bullshit nobody wants to hear.

I’m not even Iranian or Arab you punk. Find a wall to fight with about your religious sectarianism bullshit. Don’t reply to me with bullshit again.
Take your shitty takes and shove them up your a$$es all of you frauds clowns in this garbage thread. This is your magnificent takes:

1.) Hamas should've known and expected Israel to target hospitals , get away with genocide and get international backing for ethnic cleansing

2.) It's a false flag fake

Combination of jealousy and cowardice. What a bunch of disgusting frauds and embarrassment to Muslims.

Ok bud go play outside with your sectarian friends on the swings and stop posting bullshit nobody wants to hear.
Stop projecting fraud. There's no bigger sectarians than you people.

Take your shitty takes and shove them up your a$$es all of you frauds clowns in this garbage thread. This is your magnificent takes:

1.) Hamas should've known and expected Israel to target hospitals , get away with genocide and get international backing for ethnic cleansing

2.) It's a false flag fake

Combination of jealousy and cowardice. What a bunch of disgusting frauds and embarrassment to Muslims.

Stop projecting fraud. There's no bigger sectarians than you people.

so now you resort to making shit up, typical Israeli propaganda, you’re a clown. I’m moving on.

Back
Top Bottom