What's new

Hamas miscalculation?

imadul

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
October 7th, 2023, Hamas caught IDF and Israel security apparatus off guard.
According to reports:

More than 1,400 people have been killed in Israel, with 6,900 others injured. At least 32 of those killed are Americans. And Israeli officials say 239 people are being held hostage in Gaza.

39th day into Israel Gaza War, Hamas is no where to be seen, just few sporadic attacks here and there.

IDF land forces strength:

169,500 active military personnel
465,000 reserve forces
2,200+ tanks
530 artillery (SP, Towed, MRL, MOR).

Destroying few tanks and other vehicles, few dozen IDF soldiers hasn't/wouldn't dent IDF.

Deaths in Gaza:

11,180 people killed in Israeli airstrikes, including 4,609 children, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Ramallah, which draws its figures from the Hamas-controlled territory.

Hamas hiding in their tunnels, they don't have any situational awareness, and they are no where to be seen defending the Gazan Population.

They may claim to have highlighted Palestine once again, but USA won't be settling Palestine issue in favor of Palestine. All Arab countries are with US and Israel for trade and commerce with Israel and New Middle east.

October 7th, 2023, Hamas caught IDF and Israel security apparatus off guard.
According to reports:

More than 1,400 people have been killed in Israel, with 6,900 others injured. At least 32 of those killed are Americans. And Israeli officials say 239 people are being held hostage in Gaza.

39th day into Israel Gaza War, Hamas is no where to be seen, just few sporadic attacks here and there.

IDF land forces strength:

169,500 active military personnel
465,000 reserve forces
2,200+ tanks
530 artillery (SP, Towed, MRL, MOR).

Destroying few tanks and other vehicles, few dozen IDF soldiers hasn't/wouldn't dent IDF.

Deaths in Gaza:

11,180 people killed in Israeli airstrikes, including 4,609 children, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Ramallah, which draws its figures from the Hamas-controlled territory.

Hamas hiding in their tunnels, they don't have any situational awareness, and they are no where to be seen defending the Gazan Population.

They may claim to have highlighted Palestine once again, but USA won't be settling Palestine issue in favor of Palestine. All Arab countries are with US and Israel for trade and commerce with Israel and New Middle east.

There are miscalculation in every end. Israel used to capture 4 countries in 6 days and here they are fighting for 45x15 km piece of land for 39 days. Gaza was like jail and practically sealed from all side, there is a limit Hamas fighters can fight, how much ammo they can have in Gaza? didn't their stockpiles deplete? They are fighting against Israel with full backing of US, UK, Canada, France, Australia and many more. Israel is getting loads of weapons while Gaza can't have water and medicines. 39 Days is no joke. No body can expect that this will go that long. No body even expect countries to remain silence that long. No body expect ........... list will go on. Miscalculations are everywhere. Hamas has already done things way beyond their weight. 39 Days is no joke.

Hamas saw an opportunity and they took it, don't forget Israel has been slowly killing Palestinians and expanding their settlements so the war was already there. Also GCC and brotherly arab states want to recognize Israel and expand their relations. Action against Hamas would have been taken soon to finish the resistance.

Hamas plan would have never succeed if Israel didn't wanted it to be, they allowed it to happen so they can get green light for there operation inside gaza.

exactly this was more fake than 9/11

Netanyahu ratings were at a all time low his son is a convicted child molester and he had close ties with child sex tracking gangs as well as very bad corruption

he now has made it even worse for himself and I believe it will lead to very tough times ahead for Israel

they have made way too many enemies they have radicalised even the moderates

Netanyahu was the worst thing that happened to Israel

just like his cousin Zelenskyy in Ukraine

both from same mother but different father

in the UK we mobilised the public and were in control of the country, this war made us realise that we miss one important factor

we did not control the policy of the nation by occupying the corridors of power

we thought as Muslims living in a democracy we would force government to listen to the people

unfortunately we were very naive and it will only now speed up the islamification of the UK and next time we will control the corridors of power inshallah to change policy

Last edited:
exactly this was more fake than 9/11

Netanyahu ratings were at a all time low his son is a convicted child molester and he had close ties with child sex tracking gangs as well as very bad corruption

he now has made it even worse for himself and I believe it will lead to very tough times ahead for Israel

they have made way too many enemies they have radicalised even the moderates

Netanyahu was the worst thing that happened to Israel

just like his cousin Zelenskyy in Ukraine

both from same mother but different father
Great another conspiracy theory. What are your other favourite ones? Mine are that 5G will kill us all, the lizard people, JFK. Jr is going to come back, the Earth is really flat and of course Elvis is still alive.

Great another conspiracy theory. What are your other favourite ones? Mine are that 5G will kill us all, the lizard people, JFK. Jr is going to come back, the Earth is really flat and of course Elvis is still alive.

claiming 9/11 was not a conspiracy is the biggest conspiracy of all

where I stay if you dont think 9/11 was a conspiracy we call them red necks from the deep state

claiming 9/11 was not a conspiracy is the biggest conspiracy of all

where I stay if you dont think 9/11 was a conspiracy we call them red necks from the deep state
My other favourite conspiracy theory is that Imran Khan was once a promiscuous playboy. As if such a religious man could ever have done that or had kids and denied them. I reckon it was all a CIA plan to weaken Pakistan and the Ummah. Probably a RAW and Mossad idea!

My other favourite conspiracy theory is that Imran Khan was once a promiscuous playboy. As if such a religious man could ever have done that or had kids and denied them. I reckon it was all a CIA plan to weaken Pakistan and the Ummah. Probably a RAW and Mossad idea!

sorry I dont do Pakistani politics no idea about them

Hamas saw an opportunity and they took it, don't forget Israel has been slowly killing Palestinians and expanding their settlements so the war was already there. Also GCC and brotherly arab states want to recognize Israel and expand their relations. Action against Hamas would have been taken soon to finish the resistance.
Don't think there was a conspiracy.

453 billion dollars gas /oil is estimated in jersalem israel wants it all hence killing palestinian or want them out.

It seems to me like people forget that hamas has never hide the fact that they are a radical militant group who public and stated aim is to destroy Israel and that they would NEVER RECOGNISE OR NEGOTIATE WITH ISRAEL and that their aim is to destroy them and claim back all the lost territory. It seems to me like people often forget this fact as well. So if some people think a negotiated settlement is the solution then Hamas is out of the picture and shouldn't even be considered in this regard .
Hamas stated aim is a military solution to the crisis. So if military solution is the goal then the current Israel Hamas war is the desired and reasonable aim. The only thing is that civilians have been collateral damage on both sides.
So people have to take their pick. Diplomatic solution which totally excludes militant groups like Hamas or military one who involves Hamas but favours Israel since they are by far the stronger side militarily.

There are miscalculation in every end. Israel used to capture 4 countries in 6 days and here they are fighting for 45x15 km piece of land for 39 days. Gaza was like jail and practically sealed from all side, there is a limit Hamas fighters can fight, how much ammo they can have in Gaza? didn't their stockpiles deplete? They are fighting against Israel with full backing of US, UK, Canada, France, Australia and many more. Israel is getting loads of weapons while Gaza can't have water and medicines. 39 Days is no joke. No body can expect that this will go that long. No body even expect countries to remain silence that long. No body expect ........... list will go on. Miscalculations are everywhere. Hamas has already done things way beyond their weight. 39 Days is no joke.
They know Israel for over 70 years.
What was their plan?

Israel has been just bombing Gaza making it a rubble, they started ground invasion Oct 30th and Palestinian Fighters hiding in burrows.
What they did to protect Palestinian civilians?
4800 children just massacred.
Horrendous.

It seems to me like people forget that hamas has never hide the fact that they are a radical militant group who public and stated aim is to destroy Israel and that they would NEVER RECOGNISE OR NEGOTIATE WITH ISRAEL and that their aim is to destroy them and claim back all the lost territory. It seems to me like people often forget this fact as well. So if some people think a negotiated settlement is the solution then Hamas is out of the picture and shouldn't even be considered in this regard .
Hamas stated aim is a military solution to the crisis. So if military solution is the goal then the current Israel Hamas war is the desired and reasonable aim. The only thing is that civilians have been collateral damage on both sides.
So people have to take their pick. Diplomatic solution which totally excludes militant groups like Hamas or military one who involves Hamas but favours Israel since they are by far the stronger side militarily.

Hamas came in to being when no peaceful solution was found, no Palestinian state was established, Israel kept breaking International law, committing genocides, terrorism on Palestinian land, and expanding settlements. Isnt it obvious that Israel also doesn't want a settlement because they want to capture more land and expand their state.

1700086773017.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom