What's new

Hamas miscalculation?

Due to Hamas stupid action launching rockets to Israeli population that make Israel has the pretext to kill hundreds until thousands Palestinians.

They dont have power to fight Israeli, not in their class to go against Israel + USA. They should have already known it. The lives of Palestinians in Gaza is not so bad bro.

Here is Indonesian lives in Gaza before this stupid 7 October raid happened

Even Indian and Pakistani collaborated with British during your time under British. I mean Indian and Pakistani have huge troops under British command. Instead of fighting British, they joined it. They know they dont have capabilty to go against British, event after they have already had many troops and guns, they were still serving British Raj.
Listen Indonesian hypocrite, I know people like you get paid to flip burgers in Jakarta and you are here to present as being appreciative of your white colonists. You are Islam to the infidels but a hypocrite to Islam. And now you are really asking for begging to sellout To Israel which I believe is the threat for humanity. Now you Taco Bell eating Indonesia has too remember and should understand why the Prophet (peace be upon him) curse the direction of East which is false religion shrouded in polytheism unlike bless you bilad Al Shaam the promised battleground for jihad. It is difficult for Indo people to understand why then Indo puss?

Take your shitty takes and shove them up your a$$es all of you frauds clowns in this garbage thread. This is your magnificent takes:

1.) Hamas should've known and expected Israel to target hospitals , get away with genocide and get international backing for ethnic cleansing

2.) It's a false flag fake

Combination of jealousy and cowardice. What a bunch of disgusting frauds and embarrassment to Muslims.

Stop projecting fraud. There's no bigger sectarians than you people.
You are losing it and lashing out in anger and frustration. Most rational people empathize with your anger at Zionist animals, but don't take it out on other Muslims. I thought you were a bit more mature than that. It is this kind of divisiveness that has made Muslims impotent. Also there is no honest civil society in the Islamic world to condemn these Zionist animals. As I have said before, this is just the opening phase of a long struggle. The Zionist cancer is backed by the entire west and will not disappear in a day. The poor people of Palestine are mere pawns of puppet Arab regimes. If anyone you should blame the bastard Sisi who is as much a party to these crimes as the Zionist animals. Also kindly don't insult me and other Muslims. Unity and focus on Zionist crimes should be the focus as they are about to get much worse. 2.3 MILLION Palestinians will face another Nakba.

Last edited:
Resisted how? They were bombed to pieces and kicked out of the country to Pakistani tribal areas and places nobody cares to go.
I also don t believe in prophecies ... I believe in power ...and present situation ...

sorry I dont do Pakistani politics no idea about them
can you really do 9/11 conspiracy theory without pakistani politics? At leat three major intersections between 9/11 and pak politics:
* funds for 9/11 terrorists were wired from / through Karachi
* osama bin laden was sheletered in pakistan and killed there
* pakistan was a key ally to US & NATO in the ensuing wot, providing bases, gps coordinates for drone bombs and receiving billions in return
Not to mention the informant Afridi still being jailed in pakistan lest he reveals any damning evidence

Hamas is not Holy people

Come on, you want to label this stupid group as Holy ? Emotional drives this group, we even can see on how reckless they conduct their military operation

This group doesnt care with civilians death, either in the side of Israeli or Palestine (as Israel respond to their action (launching rocket to civilian population or killing Israeli civilians on the street)

You are reading what you want to see.
This is about the people of Gaza and Palestine overall. Read through Vision of Daniel in the old testament. Won't hurt.

Here is the massacre toll by IDF from air, ground, and see. Thus does not include injured and hundreds of thousands buildings made rubble.

The death toll in Gaza has surpassed
12,000, according to the media office of the Hamas-controlled government.

This includes 5,000 children and more than 3,000 women, the media office said. More than 3,700 people are missing, including 1,800 children who are thought to be under the rubble.

Around 200 doctors, nurses and paramedics were also killed, according to the media office.

Around 255 schools, 76 mosques and 95 government headquarters have been destroyed by Israeli bombardment. As many as 25 hospitals and 52 health centers are out of service, and 55 ambulances were also targeted by airstrikes, according to the media office.

I also don t believe in prophecies ... I believe in power ...and present situation ...
@Foinikas
@HAIDER
Political pundits make prophesies all the time, some prove correct, some wrong, we call it prediction. Thinktanks does same thing.
A prophet makes prediction on the basis of his political, social, historical, knowledge and the sources he has access to.
Quran has made two prophecies about Israel unleashing highest level of corruption with unbounded arrogance.
1st was fullfilled in 587/597 BC when Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Judea. This is a historical fact.

2nd remain to be seen. One can wait for the 2nd to be fullfilled, but after the fact is always believeable. :)

@Foinikas
@HAIDER
Political pundits make prophesies all the time, some prove correct, some wrong, we call it prediction. Thinktanks does same thing.
A prophet makes prediction on the basis of his political, social, historical, knowledge and the sources he has access to.
Quran has made two prophecies about Israel unleashing highest level of corruption with unbounded arrogance.
1st was fullfilled in 587/597 BC when Nebuchadnezzar destroyed Judea. This is a historical fact.

2nd remain to be seen. One can wait for the 2nd to be fullfilled, but after the fact is always believeable. :)
Yes , I read also , but something is coming up in near future. But it is ground reality, due to Israeli policies US facing too much resentment and anger in Muslim world. Taking too much heat due to ongoing atrocities and daily humiliations of Palestinian people on border crossing etc ...As as I said before they ..its strange country where the owners of land lives in refugee camps ...

You are reading what you want to see.
This is about the people of Gaza and Palestine overall. Read through Vision of Daniel in the old testament. Won't hurt.

Here is the massacre toll by IDF from air, ground, and see. Thus does not include injured and hundreds of thousands buildings made rubble.

The death toll in Gaza has surpassed
12,000, according to the media office of the Hamas-controlled government.

This includes 5,000 children and more than 3,000 women, the media office said. More than 3,700 people are missing, including 1,800 children who are thought to be under the rubble.

Around 200 doctors, nurses and paramedics were also killed, according to the media office.

Around 255 schools, 76 mosques and 95 government headquarters have been destroyed by Israeli bombardment. As many as 25 hospitals and 52 health centers are out of service, and 55 ambulances were also targeted by airstrikes, according to the media office.

What the heck you bring baby, children and women killer, Israel gov and armed force, to back your narrative ?

Every one knows that Israel government is a monster, terrorist. I just want to debunk your statement saying Hamas is the holy group.

Be fair as Muslim as it is stated in Quran. Those who dont care with civilians lives cannot be called as Holly. Dont be like women who uses emotional more than brain. Be fair. Uphold justice even if it relates to our own group, Muslim group.

Duh WTF Muslim still support stupid Hamas. This support that will also make non Muslim accuse Muslim as hypocrid. This stupid support will embolden Israel gov narative to Western world and in the end weaken Palestinian independence struggle. We have moral and rule to uphold based on Islam value, regardless who our enemy is.

During Indonesia independent war against Dutch, Dutch made several genocide to our civilians as well like Westerling massacre, but our army never tolerate and justify any killing to Dutch civilians who were many living in Indonesia during that time. Our soldier morality and Dutch immorality that is also in the end make Indonesia gets huge support from many countries.

In the beginning of war, USA media is in Dutch side, British also supported Duch directly by bringing their troops, we we were fighting British empire as well, but international support later embolden our diplomacy struggle that is also seen as important as our military struggle

1700298510814.png

Last edited:
October 7th, 2023, Hamas caught IDF and Israel security apparatus off guard.
According to reports:

More than 1,400 people have been killed in Israel, with 6,900 others injured. At least 32 of those killed are Americans. And Israeli officials say 239 people are being held hostage in Gaza.

39th day into Israel Gaza War, Hamas is no where to be seen, just few sporadic attacks here and there.

IDF land forces strength:

169,500 active military personnel
465,000 reserve forces
2,200+ tanks
530 artillery (SP, Towed, MRL, MOR).

Destroying few tanks and other vehicles, few dozen IDF soldiers hasn't/wouldn't dent IDF.

Deaths in Gaza:

11,180 people killed in Israeli airstrikes, including 4,609 children, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Ramallah, which draws its figures from the Hamas-controlled territory.

Hamas hiding in their tunnels, they don't have any situational awareness, and they are no where to be seen defending the Gazan Population.

They may claim to have highlighted Palestine once again, but USA won't be settling Palestine issue in favor of Palestine. All Arab countries are with US and Israel for trade and commerce with Israel and New Middle east.

2,200+ tanks

2000 tanks

October 7th, 2023, Hamas caught IDF and Israel security apparatus off guard.
According to reports:

More than 1,400 people have been killed in Israel, with 6,900 others injured. At least 32 of those killed are Americans. And Israeli officials say 239 people are being held hostage in Gaza.

39th day into Israel Gaza War, Hamas is no where to be seen, just few sporadic attacks here and there.

IDF land forces strength:

169,500 active military personnel
465,000 reserve forces
2,200+ tanks
530 artillery (SP, Towed, MRL, MOR).

Destroying few tanks and other vehicles, few dozen IDF soldiers hasn't/wouldn't dent IDF.

Deaths in Gaza:

11,180 people killed in Israeli airstrikes, including 4,609 children, according to the Palestinian Ministry of Health in Ramallah, which draws its figures from the Hamas-controlled territory.

Hamas hiding in their tunnels, they don't have any situational awareness, and they are no where to be seen defending the Gazan Population.

They may claim to have highlighted Palestine once again, but USA won't be settling Palestine issue in favor of Palestine. All Arab countries are with US and Israel for trade and commerce with Israel and New Middle east.
Whether Hamas attacked or not, Israel was going to destroy Gaza any way, it was part of their strategy and planned long before Oct 7th, the massive stock piling of US bunker busting bombs, Artillery, missiles , aircraft, blank checks of free US tax payer money, the spike in Israeli provocative murders of women and children , increased Euro/US/Israeli Zion cooperation etc were clear signs of things to come.

Palestinians did what any people with honor would do and that is to go down fighting. The good thing that has come out of this is that the world has become more aware of the Nazi Israeli self view of race supremacy and how they consider other nationalities has subhuman. There seems to be no bounds to their Nazi hatred which has infected most of the Isreali population which they are trying to spread to the rest of Europe and the world, while conveniently playing one race against another. It is shockingly unbelievable how some Arabs believe they are immune to Israeli hatred and oppression and that they are oblivious to the fact that they have been systematically divided into manageable regions and their time is coming up for indiscriminate butchery and slaughter. Just as the Palestinians were fed false promises of friendship and peace other Arab nations too are digesting the naive narrative. Their familes will be buried under bombed houses and rubbled highrise buildings just like the Palestinains.

What the heck you bring baby, children and women killer, Israel gov and armed force, to back your narrative ?

Every one knows that Israel government is a monster, terrorist. I just want to debunk your statement saying Hamas is the holy group.

Be fair as Muslim as it is stated in Quran. Those who dont care with civilians lives cannot be called as Holly. Dont be like women who uses emotional more than brain. Be fair. Uphold justice even if it relates to our own group, Muslim group.

Duh WTF Muslim still support stupid Hamas. This support that will also make non Muslim accuse Muslim as hypocrid. This stupid support will embolden Israel gov narative to Western world and in the end weaken Palestinian independence struggle. We have moral and rule to uphold based on Islam value, regardless who our enemy is.

During Indonesia independent war against Dutch, Dutch made several genocide to our civilians as well like Westerling massacre, but our army never tolerate and justify any killing to Dutch civilians who were many living in Indonesia during that time. Our soldier morality and Dutch immorality that is also in the end make Indonesia gets huge support from many countries.

In the beginning of war, USA media is in Dutch side, British also supported Duch directly by bringing their troops, we we were fighting British empire as well, but international support later embolden our diplomacy struggle that is also seen as important as our military struggle

View attachment 1029264
You are again jumping to conclusions and putting your words in my mouth.
People of Palestine are the holy people who are ravaged by zionists. U r taking holy people too literally.
If you are ticked with the words holy people, convert it to oppressed ppl.
There is a context of three millennia about The Land, Isralite, and Those who will inherit The Land. The context is both religious and historical, but you are free to disagree.
I have great respect for every liberation movement, be it Indonesia against Holland, Libya against Italy, Sudan against GB.
But plz don't tell me stories of respecting civilians by Indonesian army.
Tell me how many of the communist party mbrs were killed after suharto army ousted Sukarno, the real founder?

100000, 1 million?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom