What's new

Revival of ancestral links between Iranians and Kurds and Parsis picking up pace around the world

Their blood brothers are getting the treatment.

It's got nothing to do with their new adopted faith.

Cheers, Doc
Always good to see your threads and they do put smile in my face. Eternal fire might get dull for some years but cows ghee will make it burn infinitely.

Always good to see your threads and they do put smile in my face. Eternal fire might get dull for some years but cows ghee will make it burn infinitely.

Yup bhai.

Pieces falling in place one by one.

I'm remembering our old debates.

See kaisa pasa palta inka aur chiniyon ka ...

The perfect storm. Saoshyant thy time is nigh.

Cheers, Doc

I request all members to respect religious sentiments and not flamebait. Thanks.

Parsis are Pagans like Hindus and they have to be dealt with accordingly.

Iran did the right job. It is time Paksitan, Bangladesh and India follow Iran's lead on this.

Parsis are filthy scum of the society. They indulge in nepotism and back stabbing of non-parsis.

India should get rid of Tatas, Godrejs, Wadias etc.

World will be a better place without Parsis and Hindus.

You have to see an enemy and deal with it

The parsis were basically completely utterly pole axed by Muslims, so like Hindus they have a bee in their bonnet

Now they may be a tiny community but they are a tiny community with a agenda and both foreign and domestic protagonists will utilise that

The two most fervent faiths are xtianity and Islam and both have innate defence mechanisms amongst the believers to deal with potential threats

And fireworshippers, yaszidis, etc are all part of a group who have an agenda and their history is full of humilation at the hands of the Muslims and they are to weak to respond but have plans to

So as that threat emerges Muslims need to be ready and be proactive

You have to see an enemy and deal with it

The parsis were basically completely utterly pole axed by Muslims, so like Hindus they have a bee in their bonnet

Now they may be a tiny community but they are a tiny community with a agenda and both foreign and domestic protagonists will utilise that

The two most fervent faiths are xtianity and Islam and both have innate defence mechanisms amongst the believers to deal with potential threats

And fireworshippers, yaszidis, etc are all part of a group who have an agenda and their history is full of humilation at the hands of the Muslims and they are to weak to respond but have plans to

So as that threat emerges Muslims need to be ready and be proactive

Parsis are few but there are intelligent and rich. Hence they are very influential and control the government and Businesses.

They are no low IQ sanghis. Low IQ sanghis are easier to deal with but you need to have a clear strategy to take on the parsis. The best way is to get rid of them from the society.

Parsis are few but there are intelligent and rich. Hence they are very influential and control the government and Businesses.

They are no low IQ sanghis. Low IQ sanghis are easier to deal with but you need to have a clear strategy to take on the parsis. The best way is to get rid of them from the society.

They are not really existent in our society

If your going to incite someone then your going to have to reach out to Kurdish or Iraqi groups who could possibly react to yazidis or Zoroastrians at a on grounds level

They are few but they run the countries from behind. They are the puppeteers. Sanghis are just their puppets.

If you think sanghis are the worst of the filthy scum then you have not seen what Parsis are.

But Parsis are not bluster like low IQ sanghis. They do it covertly.

Look parsis are just people who have been humilated and yearn for lost glories

It's that simple

They are ethnocentric and want thir blood to all become fireworshippers
The modern equivalent of their blood being Kurds and Iranians in the main

Now both those populations àre muslim in the main

But the Iranians have a Islamic regime that is claustrophobic to even muslim Iranians at times

Kurds are stateless mess whose main enemies are a Muslim Turks, Muslim Arabs, Isis etc

So parsis see a opportunity here to try to gain members and gain past glories, fire rages forever etc blah blah blah

It won't happen but some confused people will certainly join, , faith is always fluid

It's up to us to respond, but the only people who çan are Kurds and Iranians themselves,

And if you want to help the best thing you can to is create tension and spread information/propaganda against the parsis in the right groups, once that information spreads that's where you can create a fight back

I'm just pointing out that they do embrace Zoroastrianism.
Do Iranian Muslims believe Ahura Mazda is the same god as Allah? I saw an Iranian movie Maryam Moghaddas where the 3 Zoroastrian priests come to Bethlehem in search of the messiah, saying we Persians who are monotheists and worship Ahura Mazda are also awaiting your savior. He will be a prophet for all monotheists and oppressed people.

Do Iranian Muslims believe Ahura Mazda is the same god as Allah? I saw an Iranian movie Maryam Moghaddas where the 3 Zoroastrian priests come to Bethlehem in search of the messiah, saying we Persians who are monotheists and worship Ahura Mazda are also awaiting your savior. He will be a prophet for all monotheists and oppressed people.

That is impossible to say, there will always be divided opinion. Some Muslim scholars (not only
Iranians) do believe that Zoroaster was a prophet of Islam. Some say the complete opposite.

But I think it would be ignorant to ignore how much Zoroastrianism have influenced Islam

Last edited:
Over 25 years ago, in Westminster, California, the Zoroastrian youth of California, Parsis and Iranis (and now Kurds) side-by-side, organized and inspired for a shared vision: To bring the youth around the world together to discuss and define the current and future of Zoroastrians as a community, and to set the foundation for the Zoroastrian youth to direct our community towards that future. The result of this visionary movement was what became the 1st World Zoroastrian Youth Congress (WZYC).

Since then, every four years, a WZYC is hosted by a selected country, and the Zoroastrian youth of that country come together to organize the monumental event. This congress, which is intended for Zoroastrian youth of ages 18 to 35, has over the years brought together hundreds of current and future leaders of the Zoroastrian community and provided them with a platform to build global partnerships and relationships and work towards addressing the challenges facing our community.

The Zoroastrian youth of the world are determined to set the vision for what it means to be a Zoroastrian in today’s increasing need for a strong and united global community. It is in that light that we have set the ambitious goal of bringing over Zoroastrian youth from around the world together to engage, debate, brainstorm, network, make deals, start companies, get seed funding, and yes, fall in love and make pure-blood Zoroastrian babies!

Will share some snapshots here over the next few posts. I do realise that by design most of the current Iranian members here now are hardcore Muslims. But I must tell you that over the years we have welcomed many of you into our gatherings as brothers and sisters. To share and listen and just form bonds again, as a start. The WZYC is the organisation in case any of you want to see and meet your long lost tribe around the world. No pressure. No one is going to force you to revert or give up Islam or any such nonsense people will tell you.

If you are interested, we are open. Always have been.

Ushta te.

maxresdefault.jpg

7WZYC_H_022.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

7WZYC_185_Parenda_Forooghi.jpg

_HVdQVJTpAQmfKrF8NbNENhdqUaAh-bgjdC9L6W2_gLfxYL1bnaDHIl3uRnD9-NNLeoBDBj1gVDyBKgDuD_2UTGAf6ArbDoz08dWtZUcWd3L2TMfsxmMBePbu3LkD2wzhtwsyh7X

7WZYC_144_Parenda_Forooghi.jpg

Cheers, Doc

P.S. Most Zoroastrians are straight. So you won't have too many gays and lesbians attacking your virtue either.

Some snapshots of revivalism of the ancestral bonds between Iranians and Kurds being reintroduced to their ancestral faith and customs by the Parsis.

Around the world.

A movement that started in dribs and drabs in small European countries 20-30 years ago (mainly Scandinavian) and some parts of the US on the west coast, has now gained momentum and significant funding from large Parsi coffers and centuries old trusts in Bombay ... many of which are larger than the GDPs of many African, Middle Eastern and South American nation states.

View attachment 654632
View attachment 654633
View attachment 654634
View attachment 654635

This is a cultural thread celebrating ancestral links.

This is NOT a religious thread.

These are photos from my phone, so it will take me time to find them from the archives over the years.

Mods please protect our rights and the rules of the forum by keeping anti Zoroastrian trolls out .... Thanks.

Cheers, Doc
Some layman queries:

1. How did the contact between modern (20th century) Indian Parsis and modern (20th century) Iranian Parsis happen? I mean when the two separated Parsi communities came to know through media that Parsis existed in other countries, exactly who took the initiative to organize a meeting between the two groups? Exactly how, where and when in 20th century did it happen?

2. Do Iranian Parsis believe in the Persian roots of Indian Parsis or are they skeptical like PAKISTANFOREVER?

3. You said that Iranian Parsis are underprivileged but the ones in your photos look just fine. What's the reality?

- PRTP GWD

Some layman queries:

1. How did the contact between modern (20th century) Indian Parsis and modern (20th century) Iranian Parsis happen? I mean when the two separated Parsi communities came to know through media that Parsis existed in other countries, exactly who took the initiative to organize a meeting between the two groups? Exactly how, where and when in 20th century did it happen?

2. Do Iranian Parsis believe in the Persian roots of Indian Parsis or are they skeptical like PAKISTANFOREVER?

3. You said that Iranian Parsis are underprivileged but the ones in your photos look just fine. What's the reality?

- PRTP GWD
A lot of nonsense going on. Iranian zoroastrians live happy and well since the Sassanid era until now in their own country, no issues has been reported despite media propaganda and rubbish.
Also the Iranian zoroastrians who immigrated to India centuries ago have been heavily ''Indianized''. We Iranians acknowledge their roots but they are more Indian now.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom