What's new

Review ratings-II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh, I heard you dawg.. your Islam is bashed all over the world as terror sponsor religion, so I get it, you want to vent out your frustration somewhere.. So run away inside your cave before TTP shoots you or American drone strikes.. Shoo

A$$ Hole, bash Israelis who created this thread and not India and by the way, the Israelis are right in creating this thread..your post shows that you are a Cultureless, shameless inbred who got nothing better to do other than bashing India..

Source: Pakistan – The Quiet Nuclear Threat | Page 6

I rated the above negative. If the poster needs review, he was directed to come here.
This allows me to make a suggestion to Slav Defence and Waz and Horus & WebMaster.
Maybe we could have an internal thread for rating enabled folks to support their decisions.
I stand by mine entirely : attacking Islam, Pakistan and insulting all members that answer you
is incorrect at all times.

I really don't like using negative ratings which I see as moderator prerogative BTW.
But from now on, if I have to do so, I'll just add the rules contravened to as an explain.

Good day to all Men of good will, Tay.

Criteria not communicated is the criteria not established. In case you dont intend to communicate to all, at least, before rating anybody you should have made a habit of warning the member by sending the list of criterion to him.
The criterion seems to have born post negative rating. You too are biased brutus.
The criteria was made here,in suggestions and discussions thread and almost all posters have participated in here,it was moved later on b/c of excessive troll posts and hence later on moved by senior mod.Now go ahead and fight with them,lol

regards

Ohh, I heard you dawg.. your Islam is bashed all over the world as terror sponsor religion, so I get it, you want to vent out your frustration somewhere.. So run away inside your cave before TTP shoots you or American drone strikes.. Shoo

A$$ Hole, bash Israelis who created this thread and not India and by the way, the Israelis are right in creating this thread..your post shows that you are a Cultureless, shameless inbred who got nothing better to do other than bashing India..

Source: Pakistan – The Quiet Nuclear Threat | Page 6

I rated the above negative. If the poster needs review, he was directed to come here.
This allows me to make a suggestion to Slav Defence and Waz and Horus & WebMaster.
Maybe we could have an internal thread for rating enabled folks to support their decisions.
I stand by mine entirely : attacking Islam, Pakistan and insulting all members that answer you
is incorrect at all times.

I really don't like using negative ratings which I see as moderator prerogative BTW.
But from now on, if I have to do so, I'll just add the rules contravened to as an explain.

Good day to all Men of good will, Tay.

Horrible page, @Taygibay . I couldn't have kept my cool. And I agree with you: ratings are really the Mods' privilege, and personally I hand them out only in extreme cases. The trouble is that warning people, without rating them, leads to others butting in with unhelpful remarks, sarcasm and catcalls. Irritating. Feel sometimes just handing out that negative rating would be more peaceful.

^^^ Sadly agreed to that reply, mate!

Have a good day, Tay.

Edit : Was meant though use of arrows to refer to post 2 above by Joe Shearer.
Answer to directly above by Harisudan is #395, of course.

Last edited:
Horrible page, @Taygibay . I couldn't have kept my cool. And I agree with you: ratings are really the Mods' privilege, and personally I hand them out only in extreme cases. The trouble is that warning people, without rating them, leads to others butting in with unhelpful remarks, sarcasm and catcalls. Irritating. Feel sometimes just handing out that negative rating would be more peaceful.
i have been given three negative warnings without any warning so please undo them

I do accept that, it was a bit too much from my part and regret that.. But whatever I wrote was in response, I Didn't start anything. u can check for yourselves..But could you pls find some ways to ban threads like these where flaming and trolling will be inevitable..??

That is very mature of you. And yes : Other posters were improper which is why I deferred review to Waz.
He is habilitated to act and yes, there are ways to close threads. Neither are my responsibility however.

Bravo for admitting your faults, it's rare enough on fora!
Good luck in the future, man, Tay.

i have been given three negative warnings without any warning so please undo them

Sorry, you'll have to ask one of the moderators. We don't have those privileges; thank God, it would be too much of a burden to bear. I DON'T know how the mods handle their load. And I DON'T want to know; I'd have nightmares. I like my peaceful life.

That is very mature of you. And yes : Other posters were improper which is why I deferred review to Waz.
He is habilitated to act and yes, there are ways to close threads. Neither are my responsibility however.

Bravo for admitting your faults, it's rare enough on fora!
Good luck in the future, man, Tay.
Agreed and Respects.. Thanks

The criteria was made here,in suggestions and discussions thread and almost all posters have participated in here,it was moved later on b/c of excessive troll posts and hence later on moved by senior mod.Now go ahead and fight with them,lol

regards
Thanks & bye

Please revoke my negative rating in this thread
Russian Jets hit the mosque belongs to Syrian Turkmens | Page 4

Just because you are a pakistani and you support the turks doesn't mean you can abuse your rating power @Icarus
@Chinese-Dragon @ChineseTiger1986 @TaiShang @AndrewJin @Hu Songshan
@Dungeness @Zarvan @vostok

Even @jhungary rated me negatively, I called this guy out to hand infraction to @Nihonjin1051 for posting a racial slur againts Chinese-Filipino in this thread:
Vietnam builds military muscle to face China | Page 5
But he didn't do anything, he can't rate negatively he's friend since he's a japanese.

Now for the statement Cry harder Turk. What is the merit of rating it negatively, definitely not for a reason of racial slur because even Wikipedia lists Turk as a proper way to call someone from Turkey.

If it's a troll post and warrant a negative rating, then I'm ok with it. But why 2 negative ratings, if that's the case then every other post with a negative rating should have 2 negative ratings just to be consistent.

Last edited:
One Liner
Trolling
Off-Topic
Attacking another nationality.

You break four rules and think I 'abused' my rating power? As far as I see, my decision stands. Feel free to appeal to another mod.
Please revoke my negative rating in this thread
Russian Jets hit the mosque belongs to Syrian Turkmens | Page 4

Just because you are a pakistani and you support the turks doesn't mean you can abuse your rating power @@Icarus
@@Chinese-Dragon@@ChineseTiger1986@@TaiShang@@AndrewJin@@Hu Songshan
@@Dungeness@@Zarvan@@vostok

Even @@jhungary rated me negatively, I called this guy out to hand infraction to @@Nihonjin1051 for posting a racial slur againts Chinese-Filipino in this thread:
Vietnam builds military muscle to face China | Page 5
But he didn't do anything, he can't rate negatively he's friend since he's a japanese.

Now for the statement Cry harder Turk. What is the merit of rating it negatively, definitely not for a reason of racial slur because even Wikipedia lists Turk as a proper way to call someone from Turkey.

If it's a troll post and warrant a negative rating, then I'm ok with it. But why 2 negative ratings, if that's the case then every other post with a negative rating should have 2 negative ratings just to be consistent.

Source: Review ratings-II | Page 27

@Slav Defence please review abuse of positive ratings .......
I think it is not justified

Sir @Joe Shearer your comments please.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-12-21-08-40-19.png
    Screenshot_2015-12-21-08-40-19.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 85
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom