What's new

Regional Destabilization & Neo-Colonialism

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets see what arian and other mods do to these racists , or do they only act against us.

bozorgmehr

I myself not supporting pan-turkism or anyother ultra nationalist ideology, but your logic is really not works on that because of, well, I already explained.

Kazakhs are not Oghuz, why are you comparing us to them? Compared with our other Oghuz kins, we are pretty similiar.

There are different groups of Slavs aswell, they have different cultures aswell appereance which some of you are so much obsessed with, and in the end they are all Slavs. Eastern Slavs are closer to each other, southern Slavs are closer to each other and aswell different from other groups.

Even your "Iranic group" are pretty diverse and different.

So please.

I don't give a shXt about those genetic roots or history talks seriously they are boring , one question is enough for me : People in Azerbaijan call themselves Azeri Turks or Azeri Persians/Iranians? Don't forget turkishness or being Turk is all about collective identity just like being American and to anyone who wishes to join doors are all open.

The question should be rather this: What do Persians call Azeri Turks?

Well, here is the answer.

"Türk də Fars kimi, Fars da Türk kimi, birbiriylə qardaşdı."

Not "Azəri də Fars kimi, Fars da Azəri kimi, birbiriylə qardaşdı".

Or is Khamenei a secret Pan-Turk? You never know. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Kazakhs are not Oghuz, why are you comparing us to them? Compared with our other Oghuz kins, we are pretty similiar.

There are different groups of Slavs aswell, they have different cultures aswell appereance which some of you are so much obsessed with, and in the end they are all Slavs. Eastern Slavs are closer to each other, southern Slavs are closer to each other and aswell different from other groups.

So please.

AFAIK Kazhaks are Kipchak Turks!

I think the agenda of uniting Turkic people has already been shelved by the leadership of Turkey, now they only work only on improving the relationship amongst Turkic nations, Azerbaijan is an exception for that ( It is Turkish rather than Turkic). The incumbent Turkish leadership is working on neo-ottomanism agenda by uniting with different ethnic groups based on religious affinity in the middle east, this region is more close to its border and easily maneuverable .

So please.

ASQ can you please come to the turkish thread i wanted to ask a few questions.

no they are not they speak turkic kıpchak language BUT kazhaks were mixed people .. real kıpcahks were kirhgiz, karachays and balkars

But international experts of ethnology & linguistics put them in the Kipchak category .

The question should be rather this: What do Persians call Azeri Turks?

Well, here is the answer.

"Türk də Fars kimi, Fars da Türk kimi, birbiriylə qardaşdı."

Not "Azəri də Fars kimi, Fars da Azəri kimi, birbiriylə qardaşdı".

Or is Khamenei a secret Pan-Turk? You never know. :D

He is referring to the language spoken and he is also referencing people in Turkey. When we see "Tork" in Iran we mean LANGUAGE and NOT race. For example when we say "Gilaki" we don't mean they are a different race because they are also Iranian just like Azaris. There goes your argument.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is referring to the language spoken and he is also referencing people in Turkey. When we see "Tork" in Iran we mean LANGUAGE and NOT race. For example when we say "Gilaki" we don't mean they are a different race because they are also Iranian just like Azaris. There goes your argument.
hm really do you understand him?

So he is saying that Azeri Turkish and Persian languages are brothers? Has he lost his mind? Because that would not make any sense. :D

LOL, he is referring to people in Turkey? Do you even have a clue of what he is talking about, he is referring to the Azeri Turk crowd gathered there.

So he is saying that Azeri Turkish and Persian languages are brothers? Has he lost his mind? Because that would not make any sense. :D

LOL, he is referring to people in Turkey? Do you even have a clue of what he is talking about, he is referring to the Azeri Turk crowd gathered there.
bro he is saying TURK .. NOT AZERİ TURK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom