Regional Destabilization & Neo-Colonialism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabriz Azari

BANNED
Reaction score

Iran-greatest-power-in-Middle-East.-31717.jpg

Iranian-Azari General Yahya Rahim Safavi

Iranian-Azari General Yahya Rahim Safavi accused Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar of serving US and Israeli interests in Syria aimed at weakening “the resistance axis comprising Iran, Syria and Hezbollah.” In commenting on Ankara’s position on the issue, the senior military adviser to the Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei called Turkey “a strategic competitor of Iran,” in the wake of weapons supplies to Syrian rebels by the West and Arab Monarchies, with Turkish help.

Ankara is still one of Washington’s closest allies, and by extension, an Israeli ally given the close ties between Washington and Tel Aviv. NATO member since 1952, Turkey served as a basing point for the 1991 War against Iraq, and is currently one of the most active countries in operations in Afghanistan.

Turkey was a major outpost against the Soviet Union during the Cold War. Turkey is the only power whose imperial ambitions in Eurasia match those of the US, increasingly worried about the possible establishment of a continental alliance between Iran, Russia, China and other regional nations that are allergic to U.S. activity in the region.

At least thirty-five disparate Turkic languages are spoken across a vast area stretching from the Mediterranean to the Tien Shan.

The dream of uniting this composite and often divergent mosaic of peoples into a “common Turkic state” brought the birth of Pan-Turkism, at the end of the XIX century. Since then, the Pan-Turkist ideology has historically served the interests of all those powers interested in disintegrating Russia (first imperial and then Soviet). The collapse of the Soviet Union, with the consequent birth of newly independent Turkic countries, has given new life to dreams of Turkish imperialism.

Ankara’s Neo Pan-Turkism is divided over the scope and shape of its imagined new Turkish order. If creating an empire that includes areas of Iran, Russia and China is not a viable option, Turkey may attempt to use cultural influence to seek to destabilize those regions, and countries bordering them. Turkey is also seeking to strengthen its influence in the Caucasus and Central Asia at the expenses of Tehran, Moscow and Beijing.

Given Ankara’s membership to NATO, the Neo Pan-Turkism is not only the ideology of a new imperial Turkey, but also a weapon through which the US and Israel seek to secure control over energy resources and transportation routes from Central Asia and the Caspian Sea. Turkey has made its intentions clear. However, these types of social engineering programs bring with it the risk of a wider regional conflict, nuclear proliferation, and an all out regional war.

See also: ‘West uses Syria to hit China, Russia and Iran’

Well said by the good General and thanks for him to spell out the reality on the ground as I have seen it.......Tabriz-Azari ghorboonet beram man you live on the frontlines of this 'Graywolf' movement in Tabriz. God give you power...Damet garm baradar

Well said by the good General and thanks for him to spell out the reality on the ground as I have seen it.......Tabriz-Azari ghorboonet beram man you live on the frontlines of this 'Graywolf' movement in Tabriz. God give you power...Damet garm baradar

Kheili mamnoonam dadashi -- Thank you.

And for the record, Iranian-Azaris and Iranian-Armenians have no problems with each other. The problem is the Aiyev government of Israel-baijan who has hijacked our name and reputation.

You're so obsessed with that pan-turkism etc. most of the threads you're being active is about this.

Nobody hijacked your name.

mate you are not a turk in iran , YOUR PERSIAN its clear now because you cant speak turkish , you put that name on purpose so that it seems that turks in iran are fine and with azerbaycan while its the opposite , you are trying asimiliation campaigns , so as everyone knows your persion stop this funny threads.

Me too doubt that you're an Iranian Azari(You're still not proving it by speaking native Turkic Azeri language, thats supports that theory), Iranian Azaris I saw were generally not much obsessed with ethnic issues, I met Iranian Azaris many times(even in real life) like every society they have different thoughts, some were simply saying they're Turks of Iran but not caring much about ethnic issues, some were even Turkic nationalists, some were Patriotic Iranians, some of them those patriots were also acknowlodged their ethnicity but some were due to ignorance or some kind of influence or assimiliation policiy were mistaking nationality with ethnicity and were thinking Turk means from Turkey. but I realized that Persians are more concerned about Azeris ethnicity, its not that uncommon to see Persians acting like Azeris trying to show that Azeris are not a Turkic people and how dirty Turks are, we saw one of them yesterday(with "Azeri" nickname)

Me too doubt that you're an Iranian Azari(You're still not proving it by speaking native Turkic Azeri language, thats supports that theory), Iranian Azaris I saw were generally not much obsessed with ethnic issues, I met Iranian Azaris many times(even in real life) like every society they have different thoughts, some were simply saying they're Turks of Iran but not caring much about ethnic issues, some were even Turkic nationalists, some were Patriotic Iranians, some of them those patriots were also acknowlodged their ethnicity but some were due to ignorance or some kind of influence or assimiliation policiy were mistaking nationality with ethnicity and were thinking Turk means from Turkey. but I realized that Persians are more concerned about Azeris ethnicity, its not that uncommon to see Persians acting like Azeris trying to show that Azeris are not a Turkic people and how dirty Turks are, we saw one of them yesterday(with "Azeri" nickname)

He was Persian God King.

Poor kid...

Translate this or let people see the frauds you are:
Screen+shot+2012-08-09+at+4.28.51+AM.png

Left side: Yashasin Ayran/Iran, etc... Yellow pages is difficult to read.

Right side: Azeri zaban batan Azerbaijan (? dunno what means)

mate you are not a turk in iran , YOUR PERSIAN its clear now because you cant speak turkish , you put that name on purpose so that it seems that turks in iran are fine and with azerbaycan while its the opposite , you are trying asimiliation campaigns , so as everyone knows your persion stop this funny threads.

At least he is Iranian, who are you? Some kind of spokesman for the mighty warlord turkic warrior race? Listen, it's not an overly sentimental, half-baked boy wallowing in his racial theories and delusions of grandeur who is gonna teach us anything about our country, alright! Azarbaijan and Azari people have always been Iranian ever since Iran has existed, and certainly long before the term Turk was coined somewhere near China. And even though many of them have come to speak Turkish in recent centuries, they remain Iranian genetically, culturally and historically. And guess what, you and alievstan can do your best till you become blue in the face. But you won't be able to do anything about it.

I sent videos of Turkish-Azerbaycan friendship i dont have to say anything else. It talks for itself .

They are OGHUZ TURKS LIKE US

Last edited by a moderator:
At least he is Iranian, who are you? Some kind of spokesman for the mighty warlord turkic warrior race? Azarbaijan and Azari people have always been Iranian ever since Iran has existed, and certainly long before the term Turk was coined somewhere near China.

100% Agree with you. They are frauds. It took 3 of them and they could only figure out 1 word of a simple Azari poem in the original language. They know the gig is up. Iranian-Azaris will never accept these Attaturk characters, and actually it's made me believe the Kurds, Armenians, Assyrians, and Greeks are right about them. They want to make everyone a "Turk" and they can't even read an original Azari poem in the original script and language.

Screen+shot+2012-08-09+at+4.28.51+AM.png

Oh here you go, Persians are far more concerned about their ethnicity.

Dude, most of the ethnicities today formed by mixing&absorbing others, most of them are formed in some centuries ago, Azeris of today are Turkic by ethnicity for centuries, your logic is like saying today's Slavic Macedonians are same with Ancient Macedonians, or today's Turks of Anatolia are same with Hittites, Lycians etc.

Seriously being Turkic by ethnicity will not make them lesser Iranians, why you guys so obsessed with that ?

Tabriz Azari

Thank you for proving my theory.

I don't want to hear a word about assimilation from Turks and Azeris. You guys have the worst track record in institutionalized racist and supremacist policies. You didn't even let Kurds celebrate Nowruz until a few years ago and called them mountain Turks. And I won't mention the plight of the Armenians and Talysh people of Azarbaijan. Unfortunately you went for the bottom of the barrel 19th century European pan-racial, fascist ideologies and have really made it your own.

Have nothing with what we're talking about here, please give related answers to my posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom