What's new

rahul gandhi oppose ordinance

Solid khichdi pak rahi hai boss,,,,

Any how MMS has very few days ,,If he signs this deal,,,which he ll,,,,Rahul gandhi had played his game by opposing ,,,If tomorrow MMS is blamed n is removed ,,,still the deal will Remain,,,,& Rahul Gandhi will be chest thumping i was against it ,,,so both side win win situation.

In some OP-ED which i read april it was said the rahul-italymama-n-co will go into elections saying that they are out of government and opposed to it ,they will put all the blame for miss governance on Maun mohan.

Poor chap!

Yes, but with one twist, is kahani mein sayad ledki ki rape ho hi jayegi, i.e. ordinance will be passed!! But Rahulbaba will be a tragic hero like Karn!! :D

You mean to say phata poster nikla pappu?:woot: That would be real tragic indeed!!:cry:

Ill praise him were its due... for once he said the right thing ....

I would have praise him also.. But look at the time of the comment mate.. Just as Pranab da asked ministers to discuss about it and opposition said it will question it in the court.. It is clear that ordinance have no mileage..

I would have praise him also.. But look at the time of the comment mate.. Just as Pranab da asked ministers to discuss about it and opposition said it will question it in the court.. It is clear that ordinance have no mileage..

noted....i believe Pranab is behind this....he is the only congress person i like

Seems to be a fixed match by the Congress. That was a masterstroke to push Rahul upstairs. He may sing on the Lok Pal bill too. Things seem to be getting interesting!

Rahul Gandhi is playing to the gallery now. Where was he when the ordinance was discussed in the house. He is joining the chorus now that there is opposition within his own party.

Abhi dekhna ye baki hai ki kya congress Rahul ji ke peche bhi cbi chodegi ya nai?

Ask yourself why would the government oppose the Supreme court verdict? Why they support these criminally charged politicans? This is all part of a gameplan...What they came up with this without Rahul? Please.....This shows him fighting against his own party to make him look better in the public....I hope we Indians are not so gullible....it was his own stupid party in the first place which pushed this BS move in the first place. If they pass it, then he looks good while still reaping the benefits of protection....fuking scumbags.....

Everybody was playing politics. The BJP was doing it too. Contrary to what its supporters would like to & like others to believe, the BJP was pretty much for such a law. Their only objection has been to the ordinance route & that is just a cynical act of running with the hares & hunting with the hounds. I'm happy that RG said what he did because the end result now means that there will be no law. Period. Any move to save convicted parliamentarians is now consigned to the dustbin. Period. I don't think any mainstream party, including the BJP will be delighted at this turn of events.

However the language used by RG was pretty demeaning & insulting to what was a decision taken by the cabinet. RG could have disagreed without using such strong language. I believe that it insults pretty much the entire cabinet (barring Verappa Moily, the only objector at the meeting) and is demeaning to the PM himself. No one believes that the PM has any interest in rescuing tainted "netas", it was a political decision being implemented and there was no need to be this abrasive about it. It is obvious that the Congress has changed its mind in view of public outrage but to pass on blame as it has to its own government, calling a cabinet decision "nonsense" is tasteless in the extreme.

Everybody was playing politics. The BJP was doing it too. Contrary to what its supporters would like to & like others to believe, the BJP was pretty much for such a law. Their only objection has been to the ordinance route & that is just a cynical act of running with the hares & hunting with the hounds. I'm happy that RG said what he did because the end result now means that there will be no law. Period. Any move to save convicted parliamentarians is now consigned to the dustbin. Period. I don't think any mainstream party, including the BJP will be delighted at this turn of events.

However the language used by RG was pretty demeaning & insulting to what was a decision taken by the cabinet. RG could have disagreed without using such strong language. I believe that it insults pretty much the entire cabinet (barring Verappa Moily, the only objector at the meeting) and is demeaning to the PM himself. No one believes that the PM has any interest in rescuing tainted "netas", it was a political decision being implemented and there was no need to be this abrasive about it. It is obvious that the Congress has changed its mind in view of public outrage but to pass on blame as it has to its own government, calling a cabinet decision "nonsense" is tasteless in the extreme.

How convenient! The Crown Prince emerges as the 'criminal politician' removing messiah! :rofl:
Very smart! :agree:

How convenient! The Crown Prince emerges as the 'criminal politician' removing messiah! :rofl:

did you see the end and climax of gladiator well i guess things are shaping up that way god forbid but i guess sonia might go for a madhav rao/ rajesh pilot type ending for Namo

The same BJP which is crying foul now supported changes in this bill n voted for the changes in lok sabha, so its pure politics now that they were opposed to it, These double standards of BJP are strengthening the regional parties reach in every part of India

In the end the good sense prevailed but with hardcore political meanings from both parties

Yeah, easy to blame the cabinet. It was a core committee meeting where Sonia Gandhi was present that took the decision to go the ordinance route. Funny, how when it is convenient, the Cong VP is higher than the Congress President.

Back
Top Bottom