What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

bro as i said .. u may not agree .. but PMLN has pushed them against the wall .. they have been asking peacefully for their rights .. but justice was dined to them .. PAt would have been weak if PMLN wouldnt have attacked their offices

so now they are putting whole of PAKISTAN against the wall?

2 wrongs never make a right! all of a sudden paksitan looks like somalia.

so now they are putting whole of PAKISTAN against the wall?

2 wrongs never make a right! all of a sudden paksitan looks like somalia.
so apologize publicly that u delayed justice by cheap tactics .. Hang the people ( shahbaz sharif) who was involved in model town murders ... then crowd can go back

Just want to know (since i din't followed entire incident) was there a sufficient proof of poll rigging??

Rigging was obviously there, from all sides at the local level. This always happens. Election Commission of Pakistan simply does not have the resources to ensure 100% rigging free elections. It is just like India a few electoral cycles ago.

Demagogues like IK and TuQ are abusing liberties with support of brain-washed people.

How many women from PTI's CM of KPK have been given reserved seats? Talk about NS after you justify PTI. Family politics is called dynasty politics. Constitution does not forbid it. It is the decision of electorate, not demagogues and mindless minions.

You will never hear me justifying that. I am not a hypocrite but you too need to come down from the moral high horse of yours. When is the constitution being implemented in its true form. Every time constitution is quoted only when it serves personal interests otherwise thrown out. They invoked article six for Musharraf trials and disqualified him under article 62 & 63, please tell me any one from the so called Jamrooiyat leaders on whom the above articles do not imply as well?

Does our constitution support such views? Do parties just get created out of thin air?

Do you disagree on how Nawaz got launched in his political career by Gen Zia?

Rigging was obviously there, from all sides at the local level. This always happens. Election Commission of Pakistan simply does not have the resources to ensure 100% rigging free elections. It is just like India a few electoral cycles ago.

Demagogues like IK and TuQ are abusing liberties with support of brain-washed people.
Not brainwashed, no. Fareehg loge.

Free concerts, free food, free drinks, free maza. There's not much entertainment in Pakistan, so these people have nothing better to do than to enjoy such events.

Even webmaster used to attend MQM jalsa when he used to be very faregh.

“We won’t let the prime minister leave the building (Parliament) until he resigns,” Qadri tells his supporters.

The PM had arrived earlier at the Parliament House to attend a National Assembly session.

Islamabad sit-in updates: We won’t let PM leave Parliament House until he resigns, says Qadri – The Express Tribune

Qadri has said not to let anyone enter or leave. Many protestors holding danday and shields.

Edit: Protestors are now marching towards PM house, who's inside. News says that protestors want to get insise the PM HOUSE
Sanu-Ki.jpg

Gov had it enough now ..

Gov is ready to take action in next 48 hours ... IK and Mulah have only 48 hours left ... enough is enough

They have already wasted enough human resources and millions of $$$

Who is going to pay for the lost working hours and $$$ ..

They have put the country in reverse direction ... Orders are being cancelled from outside world ..
We Demand the Gov to take action now ...

Indian members are making apt observations that go against your bias and that is why you are having problems. They are our neighbors and unless they break forum rules, they have a right to express their opinions.

BTW Pakistan could learn from India about how to handle democracy.

People like you are the reason every TOM dick and Harry takes a shot at Pakistan and meddle in her affairs. Its not about me being biased but it seems lately the patwari regime has lost support from within and are looking for help from across the border, something which was highlighted yesterday as well.

@Chak Bamu, is it allowed in Pakistani constitution to surround the parliament and threaten your leaders with dire consequences?.

protest is normally allowed under some strict restrictions - but this is over the top and both the protesters must be arrested.

You will never hear me justifying that. I am not a hypocrite but you too need to come down from the moral high horse of yours. When is the constitution being implemented in its true form. Every time constitution is quoted only when it serves personal interests otherwise thrown out. They invoked article six for Musharraf trials and disqualified him under article 62 & 63, please tell me any one from the so called Jamrooiyat leaders on whom the above articles do not imply as well?

Do you disagree on how Nawaz got launched in his political career by Gen Zia?

1. A principled stand needs no rhetoric to support itself.
2. If seemingly educated people can not support constitution by making various excuses, then our education system has failed.
3. It is not surprising that Pakistani are sheeple that can be led by any demagogue who claims to support constitution while actually violating it.
4. There is no substitute to evolution, but demagogues and their hangama supporters insist that a system ought to land from the sky in all its glorious perfection before they will support it.

@Chak Bamu, is it allowed in Pakistani constitution to surround the parliament and threaten your leaders with dire consequences?.

protest is normally allowed under some strict restrictions - but this is over the top and both the protesters must be arrested.
Yes and no.

Pakistan is a nation of illiterates and jahil literates, unfortunately. Demagoguery rules because Paksitanis have no stamina or maturity. When our own Army thinks nothing of constitution (historical truth) then it is OK to expect anarchists to come out in force with minimum fear.

I have yet to see how PA deals with this situation. Its not over yet.

What do you mean?
There's no clear answer.

Both pti and pat leaders have been clever with using language so as to not make it 100% clear they're against constitution. Like saying the prey is inside and only way outside is by walking over dead bodies (and who's responsible for dead bodies?).

Like saying 'third force may come as a result' instead of asking third force to come in. They're bascially asking third force to come in that way

1. A principled stand needs no rhetoric to support itself.
2. If seemingly educated people can not support constitution by making various excuses, then our education system has failed.
3. It is not surprising that Pakistani are sheeple that can be led by any demagogue who claims to support constitution while actually violating it.
4. There is no substitute to evolution, but demagogues and their hangama supporters insist that a system ought to land from the sky in all its glorious perfection before they will support it.

None of the above is related to what i have asked you. Does it or does it not the two articles under which Musharraf was disqualified implies on Nawaz & Co?

Back
Top Bottom