What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

now they have agreed to every demand! however, this MOB is not going away so clearly the ultiamte aim is overthrow of government by force.

THIS HAPPENS ONCE WILL KEEP HAPPENING FOREVER
bcoz they dnt trust the word of PMLN .. when PTI brought that in NA .. they bromised them backed out .. then saad rafique said let us open imran khan halqas , which was agreed.. they keep on changing terms .,.. they pressurize E. Tribunals ... now no one trust them ...

Kicking out nadra dude was also bad. makes imran dhandli argument more credible
so every action have consequence .. many of PTI supporters dont agree with march .. it was not a good move .. but PTi was loosing support as imran khan promise before election if they rigged the election we will do long march .. imran khan warned them so many times ... even now when they accepted .. they are not accepting tumb print verification .. they are offering vote recount ...

Are Pakistani Members here concerned about what International Message it is sending about Pakistan???

National Parliament Under Siege?? You must be kidding..............

Who would like to do business with the nation where there is not even a day of surety if the Govt. won't change?

& This at such a crucial time..........

I mean you may HATE that takloo but world just knows that he has been democratically elected Head of the state & that's it. Now if you topple him, it's just undermines the standing of Pakistan among the group of nation.

Look for us Indians for eg., I mean many Indians were just HATING to see Congress in power maybe from 2-3 years back when all the Scams came out, but no one dared to topple the democratically elected govt. till it's term was over & Indians reply was even GREATER than a parliament siege. Now the Congress is under Siege in India.

I m not boasting, just saying that there is RIGHT time to do things & Changes don't come IMMEDIATELY, you have to have PATIENCE.

Congress did not come to power by rigging did they? If your answer is yes than we can have this debate otherwise the two situations have nothing in comparison.

bcoz they dnt trust the word of PMLN .. when PTI brought that in NA .. they bromised them backed out .. then saad rafique said let us open imran khan halqas , which was agreed.. they keep on changing terms .,.. they pressurize E. Tribunals ... now no one trust them ...

you don't trust word? Tomorrow IF TTP, MQM, BALOCH LIBERATION ARMY o r any other force comes with 30,000 people shall pakistan give into their demands?

You don't trust PML N fine. Then resign from KPK & NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. and have peaceful protests in ALL OVER PAKISTAN.

i saw no protest in Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta. Is this all about lahore & Islamabad?

I loved Imran and today i feel ashamed of his actions. Civil disobedience is a call to treason (GHADARI). If this call was given by a baloch national we would have called him ghadaar.

or even if Sindhi had said it we would have called it ghadari.

Please brother understand Imran is failing this COUNTRY WORSE THAN ANYONE EVER DID. HE IS BECOMING MUJIB-UR-REHMAN

A leader who himself was a padawar of Army dictatorship and who runs on family politics, you consider him to be the allambardar of democracy. All hail to you sir.

How many women from PTI's CM of KPK have been given reserved seats? Talk about NS after you justify PTI. Family politics is called dynasty politics. Constitution does not forbid it. It is the decision of electorate, not demagogues and mindless minions.

Which is why these status quo parties need to go.

Does our constitution support such views? Do parties just get created out of thin air?

And you stop derailing our thread with your unwanted nonsense.
Don't want to argue with you bro...but have you read my post??? Stop quoting me from onward...don't want to deal with your useless crap about what Indians have to do with it.

you don't trust word? Tomorrow IF TTP, MQM, BALOCH LIBERATION ARMY o r any other force comes with 30,000 people shall pakistan give into their demands?

You don't trust PML N fine. Then resign from KPK & NATIONAL ASSEMBLY. and have peaceful protests in ALL OVER PAKISTAN.

i saw no protest in Karachi, Peshawar, Quetta. Is this all about lahore & Islamabad?

I loved Imran and today i feel ashamed of his actions. Civil disobedience is a call to treason (GHADARI). If this call was given by a baloch national we would have called him ghadaar.

or even if Sindhi had said it we would have called it ghadari.

Please brother understand Imran is failing this COUNTRY WORSE THAN ANYONE EVER DID. HE IS BECOMING MUJIB-UR-REHMAN
bro as i said .. u may not agree .. but PMLN has pushed them against the wall .. they have been asking peacefully for their rights .. but justice was dined to them .. PAt would have been weak if PMLN wouldnt have attacked their offices

And you stop derailing our thread with your unwanted nonsense.

Indian members are making apt observations that go against your bias and that is why you are having problems. They are our neighbors and unless they break forum rules, they have a right to express their opinions.

BTW Pakistan could learn from India about how to handle democracy.

Are Pakistani Members here concerned about what International Message it is sending about Pakistan???

National Parliament Under Siege?? You must be kidding..............

Who would like to do business with the nation where there is not even a day of surety if the Govt. won't change?

& This at such a crucial time..........

I mean you may HATE that takloo but world just knows that he has been democratically elected Head of the state & that's it. Now if you topple him, it's just undermines the standing of Pakistan among the group of nation.

Look for us Indians for eg., I mean many Indians were just HATING to see Congress in power maybe from 2-3 years back when all the Scams came out, but no one dared to topple the democratically elected govt. till it's term was over & Indians reply was even GREATER than a parliament siege. Now the Congress is under Siege in India.

I m not boasting, just saying that there is RIGHT time to do things & Changes don't come IMMEDIATELY, you have to have PATIENCE.
nothing wrong in peacefully protesting against the govt
anna hazare also protested and rallied far more support and made GOI to promise lokpal.(and they did deliver it)
difference being he went on a fast and the likes of qadri (who seems more like an opportunist) is giving inflammatory statements (like lasho se gujrna parega)
whats next,,,,storming nawaz's home?
this is not a protest march anymore

Indian members are making apt observations that go against your bias and that is why you are having problems. They are our neighbors and unless they break forum rules, they have a right to express their opinions.

dollar has appreciated as well. so cheap goods for india :)
Pakistan affects all its neighbours

Just want to know (since i din't followed entire incident) was there a sufficient proof of poll rigging??

Back
Top Bottom