What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

Shit like this happen , when u deny people justice .. if u would have just opened 4 halqas .. which u r willing do do now.. thing would have been good for u .. as deep dow pmln know that they rigged the election so they cant open the halqas

Shit like this happen , when u deny people justice .. if u would have just opened 4 halqas .. which u r willing do do now.. thing would have been good for u .. as deep dow pmln know that they rigged the election so they cant open the halqas
This. Everyone has been saying this. Nawaz gave excuse to immi

He's stubborn, so... Impatient?

He won't leave until PM resgins
thing could have been better if u leader wouldnt have killed innocent PAT workers in model town . The inquiry report is SS pocession why it is not showed to the world

This. Everyone has been saying this. Nawaz gave excuse to immi
yaar one more thng .. u have pushed PAT and PTI against the wall ... pmln shouldnt have attacked the thir leadership office .. now they are just doing the same ...

thing could have been better if u leader wouldnt have killed innocent PAT workers in model town . The inquiry report is SS pocession why it is not showed to the world
He's leader of Pakistan, no my leader your leader their leader

yaar one more thng .. u have pushed PAT and PTI against the wall ... pmln shouldnt have attacked the thir leadership office .. now they are just doing the same ...
I haven't. I don't even live in Pakistan. Already i get called paid indian

Good for you. Now leave the thread in peace. Doesn't concern India or Indians in any manner whatsoever.
y r u so ignorant??? Stop telling me what to do :big_boss:......See my previous post you will come to know.

He's leader of Pakistan, no my leader your leader their leader

I haven't. I don't even live in Pakistan. Already i get called paid indian
bro u have seen election na .. PTI has massive support and they know their right is being stolen .. there are people in PTI who dnt wanted march .. all of them wanted vote audit which NS decline ... who ever tried to give relief to PTI was removed . Like NADRA chair man

bro u have seen election na .. PTI has massive support and they know their right is being stolen .. there are people in PTI who dnt wanted march .. all of them wanted vote audit which NS decline ... who ever tried to give relief to PTI was removed . Like NADRA chair man
Kicking out nadra dude was also bad. makes imran dhandli argument more credible

now they have agreed to every demand! however, this MOB is not going away so clearly the ultiamte aim is overthrow of government by force.

THIS HAPPENS ONCE WILL KEEP HAPPENING FOREVER

Are Pakistani Members here concerned about what International Message it is sending about Pakistan???

National Parliament Under Siege?? You must be kidding..............

Who would like to do business with the nation where there is not even a day of surety if the Govt. won't change?

& This at such a crucial time..........

I mean you may HATE that takloo but world just knows that he has been democratically elected Head of the state & that's it. Now if you topple him, it's just undermines the standing of Pakistan among the group of nation.

Look for us Indians for eg., I mean many Indians were just HATING to see Congress in power maybe from 2-3 years back when all the Scams came out, but no one dared to topple the democratically elected govt. till it's term was over & Indians reply was even GREATER than a parliament siege. Now the Congress is under Siege in India.

I m not boasting, just saying that there is RIGHT time to do things & Changes don't come IMMEDIATELY, you have to have PATIENCE.

@Hyperion ur opinion?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom