What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

Qadri has stolen the show from imran khan. Its qadri qadri everywhere and they blocked two ways but not the third one and then he gave the speech " na aik machar andar aye aur na bahar aye". bhaiya agar aik rasta choro gay tu machar tu bahar nikal aye gay na. They are laughing and leaving with ease and giving speeches outside the gate of president house.

lol and PM left the house, and other members start leaving too:rolleyes:

Say even if NS resigns.....then what ??
Has IK and TuQ have agreed on the PM candidate or there's another tussle in making. !!

what is their agenda after being PM??? What makes them to think that they deserve to be PM?
No other agenda lol, imran khan sahib as a PM their agenda, molvie sahib demanding justice of Lahore model town killings and also demanding a whole new constitution.

Nawaz Sharif is back to PM House from Parliament House MNAs will also go out by using President House gate all is well.

Nawaz Sharif is back to PM House from Parliament House MNAs will also go out by using President House gate all is well.

So much for andar janay do saray shakar akhatay ho jaye gay and na kisi machar ko bahar anay do or na andar anay do. Bhaiya the parliament has three exit routes and they blocked only two.

No other agenda lol, imran khan sahib as a PM their agenda, molvie sahib demanding justice of Lahore model town killings and also demanding a whole new constitution.
Calling him to resign in parliament and that to on the spot is funny...Instead they should challenge NS in election....All thing they are doing is BS.

Calling him to resign in parliament and that to on the spot is funny...Instead they should challenge NS in election....All thing they are doing is BS.

They know they can't beat him in elections so this is the only escape route they want to use, I am not saying NS is a saint, but this is no way to act, gather thousands of people to protest ? What if PTI wins and NS brings in millions of people ? Sad reality is no politician likes to think about their country but themselves.

Well, I'm been vocal. Then i got called paid PMLn guy, Then paid Indian, then saying it's none of my business cuz i live outside

We got stubborn person who wants to become PM.

That's one dangerous person rallying the crowds taking laws into their own hands now.

@WishLivePak

Do you mind if i use your avatar in some other place? Your alone avatar summarizes very well about Imran Khan.

That's one dangerous person rallying the crowds taking laws into their own hands now.

@WishLivePak

Do you mind if i use your avatar in some other place? Your alone avatar summarizes very well about Imran Khan.
Yes you can. I use it to poke at Immi supporters, who call nawaz dog, make awful pic of him etc. This pic makes imran no saint, he's u turn saint. Said won't take loans or usaid, but kpk hasn't changed! My display cannot show all fake promises of imran. But this one is golden and was easily found and not as abusive as many nawaz ones are.

what is their agenda after being PM??? What makes them to think that they deserve to be PM?

Because he throws darna, suddenly he assumes he is entitled for PM position. Lust for power has clouded his minds. History attests to great men [with their lust for powers] become history of fallen men.

Back
Top Bottom