What's new

Qadri Inqilab March | Updates and Debate

People like you are the reason every TOM dick and Harry takes a shot at Pakistan and meddle in her affairs. Its not about me being biased but it seems lately the patwari regime has lost support from within and are looking for help from across the border, something which was highlighted yesterday as well.

No, it is people like demagogues you support that are the reason Pakistan gets no respect. But you do not see this. Khasyani Billi Khamba Nochay.

Respect was given to Pakistan, and lots of it. We lost it via our own shenanigans. If Pakistan were an established democracy where people were taught to respect constitution, none of this would be happening.

Nawaaz shareef showing his political maturity ..he has won till now and playing good

NS has definitely won this entire episode.

" Hum kisi ko bahir ni jane dein ga na ander jane dain gai ager koi bahir jai ga to lashon se hota hua jai ga " :woot::woot:

Qadri ka breakdown hogya hai... :rofl::rofl:

He's lost it, back last year I thought something was up, but
Say even if NS resigns.....then what ??
Has IK and TuQ have agreed on the PM candidate or there's another tussle in making. !!

I predict exactly that, should NS resign (which he won't). IK and TuQ will be fighting, there's a clear ideological difference between the two, and PAT lot won't hesitate and bring in better judgement.

None of the above is related to what i have asked you. Does it or does it not the two articles under which Musharraf was disqualified implies on Nawaz & Co?

You can not compare a disgraced and idiot oath-breaking dictator with politicians who happen to be tainted.

You effort at steering to OT is deplorable. Why can you not argue on merit of this thread. You support this show of anarchy and you want to justify it somehow. What a shame.

Are Pakistani Members here concerned about what International Message it is sending about Pakistan???

National Parliament Under Siege?? You must be kidding..............

Who would like to do business with the nation where there is not even a day of surety if the Govt. won't change?

& This at such a crucial time..........

I mean you may HATE that takloo but world just knows that he has been democratically elected Head of the state & that's it. Now if you topple him, it's just undermines the standing of Pakistan among the group of nation.

Look for us Indians for eg., I mean many Indians were just HATING to see Congress in power maybe from 2-3 years back when all the Scams came out, but no one dared to topple the democratically elected govt. till it's term was over & Indians reply was even GREATER than a parliament siege. Now the Congress is under Siege in India.

I m not boasting, just saying that there is RIGHT time to do things & Changes don't come IMMEDIATELY, you have to have PATIENCE.

@Hyperion ur opinion?

This thing has damaged us directly already, markets take a nice dive every time there's an indication of political instability. A parliament besieged by radicals holding sticks?

I hope our investors don't watch any news channels.

thanks to democracy

we are now having foreign knives/rockets/bullets/guns/guerrillas etc. in full swing ............ :angry: :angry:

There's no clear answer.

Both pti and pat leaders have been clear with using language so as to not make it 100% clear they're against constitution. Like saying the prey is inside and only way outside is by walking over dead bodies (and who's responsible for dead bodies?)

There is no restriction on what some one talks (there are a few red lines), but this is actually transformed into action. Most countries would have detained them before allowing them to surround government buildings or threaten the head. The police should swing into action and detain the protesters - what's stopping them?

You can not compare a disgraced and idiot oath-breaking dictator with politicians who happen to be tainted.

You effort at steering to OT is deplorable. Why can you not argue on merit of this thread. You support this show of anarchy and you want to justify it somehow. What a shame.
Many PTI supporters can't argue on merit.

"never believe in something so much that when it comes out to be untrue, you try to make it true"

Also you seem pretty mad at imran khan

Pakistan is a nation of illiterates and jahil literates, unfortunately. Demagoguery rules because Paksitanis have no stamina or maturity. When our own Army thinks nothing of constitution (historical truth) then it is OK to expect anarchists to come out in force with minimum fear.

I have yet to see how PA deals with this situation. Its not over yet.

This is ridiculous, the government has no control over its police force neither it has any control over the army.

Pakistan is a nation of illiterates and jahil literates, unfortunately. Demagoguery rules because Paksitanis have no stamina or maturity. When our own Army thinks nothing of constitution (historical truth) then it is OK to expect anarchists to come out in force with minimum fear.

I have yet to see how PA deals with this situation. Its not over yet.
soin the nutshell you mean to say that like always in past PA is coming back to power "again" :azn:

No, it is people like demagogues you support that are the reason Pakistan gets no respect. But you do not see this. Khasyani Billi Khamba Nochay.

Respect was given to Pakistan, and lots of it. We lost it via our own shenanigans. If Pakistan were an established democracy where people were taught to respect constitution, none of this would be happening.

What respect are you referring to? Drone attacks, declared terrorist nation, do more. Even a country like Afghanistan regularly accuses us of terrorism. If this is what you refer to as respect, than we are better without it.

There is no restriction on what some one talks (there are a few red lines), but this is actually transformed into action. Most countries would have detained them before allowing them to surround government buildings or threaten the head. The police should swing into action and detain the protesters - what's stopping them?
I have't read constitution of Pakistan fully, but it comes down to gov't. I mean there would be laws, such as not stalling gov't, which the protests are doing, but it is up to them to take action. taking action though will make matters worse

What respect are you referring to? Drone attacks, declared terrorist nation, do more. Even a country like Afghanistan regularly accuses us of terrorism. If this is what you refer to as respect, than we are better without it.

Are you saying...

I lost an arm, i shall kill myself
She lost her izhat, she should commit suicide

yes?

Pakistanis must do whatever they can to root out CORRUPTION from Pakistan.

Right, but starting from the bottom up and not the top down. One is a slow and sure way to destroy corruption, the other is very risky, has been known to cause massive political instability and sometimes cost entire nations.

You wan't change? Be the change, don't expect others or your leaders to change if you yourself are rotten.

@Chak Bamu, is it allowed in Pakistani constitution to surround the parliament and threaten your leaders with dire consequences?.

protest is normally allowed under some strict restrictions - but this is over the top and both the protesters must be arrested.

They don't have the guts or the stupidity to capitalize on those threats, but if they do, there will be bloodshed and they will be kept back.

IK im afraid has lost this battle. The best thing he can do is to withdraw and save some face as at the end of the day there is not much he can achieve with this level of crowd. Neutrals like me are increasingly viewing this long march as doing more bad to Pakistan than good.

Back
Top Bottom